Nixon P.O.V

It's been a whole fucking month since I talked to her. I could really kill Brittany. I know she did it to piss Savannah off. She doesn't think I know that she knows about us. I noticed her scent outside my office that day 6 months ago. That's why I pulled Savannah back in there and took her up against the door. Savannah was the only one who didn't know she was there. I know longer cared to hide my relationship with Savannah. I never really tried to anyway it was always her. The battle was over. I already talked to Jo about claiming Savannah. I knew that I was going to claim my mate that was always the plan. That's why she was made Luna. I didn't feel the need to hide my feelings for her when I knew that she was mine and I was breaking the bond with Brittany soon.

I was so happy earlier when Savannah mind linked me about the kids. Just hearing her voice calmed me. But now I'm pissed completely the hell off as I storm her house.
"Savannah Eliza Spring." I yell her name.
"What!" She growls from the kitchen.
I storm in there and fuck she is in nothing but her towel and I can tell she is fresh out the shower.
"WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO HEAR ABOUT YOU GOING OUT FROM MY FUCKING GAMMA!" I growl.
We argue in the kitchen for 15 minutes. Jared surfaces and she calms him telling she only belongs to him and not me. That pisses me off and that smug fucker just snorts at me.
She tried to move past me but I tossed her over my shoulders. I smell her arousal instantly and I'm about to show her just how much she belongs to me. We have sex roughly. I'm out of breath from the furious fucking we just did. She gets out of the bed to go shower and it pisses me off so I get in there with her.
"Babe please stop being mad at me. I'm sorry I fucked up Savannah. I know I'm constantly fucking up but I want this baby. I need you. Please I'll make this right. I'm going to the kings pack next month love please give me until then." I plead with her.
"I'm tired Nix. 13 years. This is the last time Nixon. I won't you to break me after this." She says.
"I love you." I tell her kissing her and lifting her up.
"I love you." She says.
I make slow sweet love to her. Showing her how much I love her.
I'm sitting the bed while she is getting dressed. I could faint from the outfit.
"ABSOLUTELY NOT!" I growl
Of course she seduces me into agreeing but she definitely left out here smelling heavily of me and sex.
She rolls her eyes at all the guards that will be going with them tonight. I smirk. I open her car door and lean in.
'You look good tonight. Have fun. I love you and let me know when you get home.' I tell her.
Kissing her and breathing in her scent.
'Are you staying tonight.' She ask.
'Yes.' I tell her.
She kisses me.
'I love you.' She says.
I watch as they pull off.
"I can't believe we are really letting them go." Oran growls.
"Don't remind me. I tried everything to change her mind." I say.
"My house for beers." Oran says.
"Of course." I say following him.
"Did you tell her about your visit to the kings pack." He ask.
"No. I told her I was going she told me that this is my last time." I say
"You know it would be so much easier if you just told her the plan dummy." He says
Somehow I just don't think so. We drink beers and watch movies while waiting on our mates.
I feel Savvy frustration thru our bond.
'My sisters are coming over.' She tells me.
'Ok what's wrong love.' I ask her.
'They want to know about us.' She says
'Ok love just tell them the truth. I'll come over once they leave. I love you.' I tell her.
'Love you.' She says before cutting the link.
Rachel comes in the house looking drunk and nervous.
"What happened?" I ask
"They smelled your scent on her and demanded answers but Sav said in the car she believes they already know they just want her to say it." Rachel says.
"His scent is always on her so I don't get why now. It's been a fucking decade." Oran says.

I feel my mates sadness and frustration and Rachel pleads with me to wait.
'They are gone.' Savvy links me.
I say my goodbyes to Oran and Rachel. I enter the bedroom and find my mate laid on the bed crying. I climb in with her and pull her into my arms. I let her cry.
"I'm sorry my love." I tell her.
"They said they knew since Sarai was born." She says.
I feel everyone knows they just want us to say something. You can look at my pups and tell they are mine.
"It was pretty obvious love." I say.
She doesn't respond she fell asleep in my arms.  I whisper my love to her.

The next morning her sister Tiffany drops the kids off before she heads back to her pack.
"You are an asshole." Tiffany tells me.
"So I've been told." I respond.
She flips me off before hugging and kissing her niece and nephews and her sister.
She smack my head on the way out the door. I growl as her and Savannah laugh.
I've missed this. My whole family with me. I'll make this right.