Nixon P.O.V.

I'm happy. Jared is happy. I feel more relaxed than I have in the last two weeks. I needed that. She needed that. That girl pussy is my fucking nirvana. Her mouth too. That was the best fucking head ever. She knows just what I like. Hell she only ever been with me. So I've taught her everything I like. The girl is a freak in bed. She can take it all even when I'm rough.

I know she needs time to think about the situation. I know she's still pissed I marked another. It's for my pack. I don't need Savannah being a target for attacks. I don't need people coming after her trying to take her away from me. I've loved Savannah before I knew she was my mate. I wasn't really angry because of who her parents are. I know she is not weak. I have watched the girl since we were 12 I know she is a fierce warrior. I was angry because I know she would be my greatest weakness. I would give it all up if it meant saving her. I need to keep her protected and out of the reach of potential threats. Brittany can handle herself. I could care fucking less. This damn mark means nothing. It still did not override mine and Savannah bond. Nothing about Brittany appeals to me. She is just an easy fuck. Maybe because my heart claimed Savannah even before the rejection.

Brittany will never be my Luna. We already filled the required paperwork. When I take over next month and the documents are filled in the kings records. My official Luna will be Savannah. She will have the Luna title and power. She just doesn't know it. It's better that way. No one will come for her if they feel another is my Luna.

I'm in a great mood after releasing my stress into Savannah. She told me when she got home. She was in a relaxed mood so that made me happy. Nothing could ruin my day or so I thought.
We are enjoying breakfast in the pack dining hall. We sitting around joking and talking. Tim my future head warrior joins us. He's late because he was up there with Savvy sister Tiffany.
"You one lucky bastard them Spring girls are fine." Lance says.
"The asses on them are something to imagine." Stephan says with a smirk.
That fucker is trying to piss me off.
'Bitch' I mind link him
He laughs.
"I don't know about the rest of them but Tiffany is a freak. Damn girl knows how to make me beg." Tim says.
Her sister does too. Fuck I thought about begging for a quickie since she's home alone. I'm trying to give her space. I think to myself.
They are all laughing but I'm tense now. I need my fucking mate.
We talk and laugh.
"I heard you marked Brittany. Congrats man." He says excitedly.
I had to fight to smile.
"Thank you. " I say stiffly
Stephan laughs.
"What's your plans on this Friday night." Oran asked Tim.
"Shit I don't know. Tiff going to some house party on neutral territory with her sisters and friends." He says
All I'm thinking is which fucking sister.
"I ain't heard nothing about no party."Lance says
"Denise likes this boy and his friend likes Vannah so she hoping Vannah will play cute with him so she can get his friend." Tim says.
Jared's up and pacing I'm tense.
"Vannah will look at that fool like he's crazy. She's really untouchable." Oran says laughing
"Tiff says Vannah thinks the boy is cute maybe she would start dating now. She gone be starting University next month." Tim says.
"She's going college near our southern border. She's definitely gone enjoy school. They have hella parties over there." Lance says.
Nobody sensing my anger and aura.
'CALM DOWN SHE IS YOURS NIXON!' Stephan screams.
"We should go." He says aloud
They all agree.
Tim goes to his patrol. I go to my private lounge. I need to see memories of me and my mate. Also I need to replay our time from earlier in my head. To keep me from going crazy.

Tim was tired so he didn't come with us. Stephan, Oran, Lance, and I arrive to a packed out house. We get a whole bunch of greetings. I haven't spotted my mate yet. We head down to the basement where the pool tables are. I know she's down there. I feel it.
There she is. She has no makeup but lipgloss and mascara. She's just naturally beautiful. She's has on some booty shorts and a sky blue crop top has clips in the middle that show  the v between her breast. She's showing to much skin around these other male. She hasn't noticed us in the stairs yet I'm hidden where we see them but they can't see us. We start heading down the stairs. I know the moment she knows I'm here. Her head snaps towards me. She looks confused. Ignoring whatever conversation she is having with some girl. Some male steps in front of her blocking her view of me. I watch as Evie flashes in warning mad about her view of her mate being blocked. That's my girl Evie. Savannah regains control apologize to the man saying her wolf was startled. He said he understood. He continued to talk but she quickly diffused it offering up the conversation to her friend.
"Alpha Nixon." some people greet me.  I speak but I only have eyes for one person in here. I watch as she interacts. She's sitting in a recliner her friends all sitting around.
Denise walks over with 4 boys. She introduces them. The male James must be who has the crush on Savannah. He reaches out to shake her hand. She does so with a polite smile.
'Savannah' I call thru the link.
She knows how I am about her and other males.
'Nixon I am just being nice. My sister likes his friend.' She responds.
'I don't care who she likes. He's touching you and staring at your body. You are showing a lot of skin.' I say
She takes her hand away from the male. I'm listening intently to their conversation. It's not bad but he is to fucking flirty and she's being to damn nice.
"Alpha Nixon look at you looking all handsome." Some girl comes up to me hugging me and rubbing my arm. She's purring seductively.
Savannah whips her head in our direction. The male still flirting with her.
"Thanks I try my best." I wink at the girl.
Evie is fighting for control. Savannah I know is pissed is trying to stay calm.
'We need to go over there. Are you trying to have Evie rip that girls head off. Did you forget Savannah has a quick temper.' Stephan says with a growl.
I didn't. I've been on the receiving end of it. It's brutal. She likes to fight. She glares at me when I wink at her.
'BASTARD!' She growls through the mind link.
I see the smirk play on her face. I know someone is about to die either by my hands or hers.
"You an enforcer? You built like one." She says feeling his abs.
Stephan laughs beside me knowing I'm about to be pissed.
"Damn Savannah must be about to use this fool for something. She don't even look remotely attracted to that man." Oran laughs
I glare at them.
"Yeah I'll be an enforcer next year after I graduate. You like what you see." He says
She laughs.
"Hmm. You would love to know." She smirks.
He growls seductively at my mate.
'Let's go break this us before you start a war before we even take over.' Stephan says
Mine and Jared Aura if thru the roof. The man goes to sit in the recliner beside her. We walk over.
I'm staring at them. Oran clears his throat.
"Well if it isn't the spring girls." Lance purrs at them.
They laugh.
"Look at my future Delta."Kylie purrs at him I know they have hooked up a few times.
'If you let that pup sit next to you I will rip his head off in this fucking party.' I link her.
That bitch chooses this time to come bother me.
"Alpha why don't you and your team come over so we can have a little fun."she purrs. Irritating me. Touching me.
"Don't you see us talking to them." Whitney says.
Savannah is glaring at the girls hand that's holding my arm.
She stands up.
The girl still holding my arm as I pull away.
"No bitch I don't care. You bitches can go fuck off on the males you came with. I'll take them." The girl says.
All the girls stand up.
"Bitch I will kick your little head ass all thru this damn party." Kylie says.
The girl glares at them. Savannah still glaring at the girls hand that was touching me.
"It's no need to cause a fuss ladies. We can take care of them." The male who was flirting with Savannah says. Trying to pull her back down. Not knowing these females are already on attack. I'm glaring at his hand on my mates waist. She smacks it off.
I see the girls friends join the party.
"They are members of our pack ladies. Please walk away." Oran says sensing the battle.
The stupid bitch touches me again.
"WE ARE WAY BETTER FUCKS THEN THE BITCHES." She says.
She throws her drink and growls threateningly.
I see it splash on Tiffany. I don't even think Savvy knew who the drink hit but she attacked.
I was still glaring at the bastards hand when I noticed my mate snatch the bitch off me. They slam to the ground Savannah on top attacking. Tiffany and the other girls are attacking this bitches friends.
"Bitch I told you I would kick your ass all thru this party." I hear Kylie growling.
My focus is pulling my mate of this girl who is screaming for her life. It's all Savannah. Stephan and I manage to stand them up Savannah still attacking. I hear it when it breaks. Savannah broke the bitches arm,the same that was touching me.Then I heard the snap when she broke the bitches hand that was touching me.
The she-wolf is on the ground screaming in pain. She will heal in a couple hours. She's ok. Another girl runs over and Whitney attacks her. We are trying to gather the 6 of them. They're wolves out now. I finally pick Whitney and Savannah up. About to walk past the bitch when she grabs my leg.
"Alpha."she says trying to sound innocent
"Bitch." She's knocked out cold with a kick to the face from Savvy.

We get them out I feel Evie on the surface glaring at the woman most likely  the bitch who touched me.
"Put me the fuck down. I have to get my sisters."
I hear the other girls cursing to get put down and let them finish teaching bitches a lesson.
We make it upstairs to the living room before 7 males stop in front of us telling us we can't move.
"MOVE!" Oran who is in front of me growls.
"Them bitches fucked up our party fighting. They are not leaving." 1 warriors says.
"Your mother is a bitch you ugly ass mutt." Gloria yells at him.
I place my mate and Whitney down. I'm pissed now. I'm trying to remove her from the situation and these pups are getting in the way.
Plus who the fuck is the bitch they are referring too.