Savannah P.O.V.

4 years later.
I'm genuinely starting to hate this man. 4 years of this off and on bullshit. He just lies so fucking much. Every damn time I walk away he has to come back around being possessive.
Slam!
He slams a file right in front of me. I have not spoken to the bastard in 6 months. I'm trying to remain strong and not fall back into our co-dependency ways. I look at the pictures of me out with friends and a male friend has his arm around me.

"I don't see the problem. That I am called away from work just to report to this damn office for such a petty matter." I say nonchalantly.
Stephan sighs.
'Do you have to tempt the beast.' Stephan says.
"You don't see a fucking problem? You my mate are out with another male who is touching what does not belong to him. I've been patient with your attitude Savannah but do not test me." He growls.
"I belong to no one. That bitch upstairs who you have 2 pups with is who belongs to you. The whore that carries your mark. You've been patient? No bitch I've been patient with you. For 4 years I have done this back and forth bullshit. For 4 years I have done all that whores Luna work while she gets the credit. I've played the fool out of my love for you. I've been there for you through these constant wars. You are a selfish arrogant asshole. Fuck you Alpha."I shout at him.
Him and Jared surfaces. I just glare at them.
"YOU ARE MINE. NO ONE TOUCHES WHAT IS MINE. YOU ARE MY LUNA." They roar.
Stephan steps between us.
"Steph you know your friend is a real asshole. I'm his but yet another bears his mark and pups. You both can go to hell. Make sure he stays away from me. I do not care to hear when he is stressed or going through. There is no more Nixon and I. I should have walked away the day he rejected me. But like a fool in love I let the bastard draw me in every time." I say calmly.
Nixon is glaring at me with a promise of vengeance.
"Am I dismissed Alpha?" I ask respectfully like a regular pack member.
"SAVANNAH!" He snarls.
"Yes Alpha?"
He goes to speak before Stephan links him he glares at him.
"SAVANNAH YOU WILL NOT LEAVE THAT DAMN ROOM!" He orders me and I feel the command.
I glare at him before walking away and slamming his door shut. I get to the room and scream and cry. I fall asleep. When I wake up I decide to go take a bath to relax my nerves. It's late I'll order food and have Oran bring it to me since I'm ordered not to leave this room.
'Have you eaten' Stephan ask.
'No I fell asleep I was going to order tacos.' I say
'I'm on it.' He responds
'Thanks'
I cut the link and relax. Nixon scent hits me 30 minutes later. I'm glad this tub has a heating system. I growl in annoyance.
I feel him sit on the edge of the tub and I finally open my eyes.
"What?" I ask
He says nothing just starts undoing his shirt and the man has gotten sexier over the past 4 years. I love him and despise him all at the same time. It's been a long 6 months. He's constantly fighting in war. We argue over everything. He stands up and removes his pants and gets into the tub with me.
"I thought I told you stay away from me." I say.
"I've told you for years Savvy that she is a prop for my enemies and that fucking council. I had a weak moment 2 years ago when we were arguing. I do not sleep with the damn woman.I have never loved her. Only you. It's been 6 months of war with my enemies and you who is supposed to be my peace away from all this bloodshed. 4 years Savannah of trying my hardest." He says.
"Trying your hardest to do what. When you told me 4 years ago there was nothing between you and that she is not your Luna officially only for pack appearances I believed you. I believed that because you slept in my bed every night that I was yours but you went and had another pup with her. She is your family Nixon not I. She is who you have laid beside these last 6 months not me."I tell him.
"You left me Savannah.I'm a male I have needs. I'm sorry I keep hurting you I really am. But my heart wants no other love but you. Just work with me love." He says.
I look into those painful sky blue eyes. The ones that show me so much love but also breaks me every damn time. He says he's a man with needs. I'm a woman with needs and clearly he will kill any man I find interest in. I can do this.
I move across to his lap. I kiss him.
"I have needs too" I say.
"Savvy." He moans as I stroke him.
"Hmm." I say kissing his neck.
"It's been a long 6months love. I need you now." He says
I slip him inside me and ride him like our lives depended on it.
"Fuuuccckk me." He moans with his release.
I go to climb off him but he hold me and kisses me deeply.
'I know what you are thinking love. We are not done. This is not over. I have not slept in that suite with her I have slept in my old room. I'm yours Savannah. I was fated to you not her.' He says.
I nod. I'll give him another chance. I'm going to keep my guard up though.
"Can we eat and go to sleep. I had a long day." I say.
"That means I have to pull out I don't want to I miss you and my favorite thing." He whines.
"Do you have to though." I wink.
He holds me tight and stands up to get out the shower.
We don't even make it out the bathroom before he's taking me again. I finally managed to get the man calm enough for us to eat. I had to sit in his lap.

We lay and cuddle all night. Damn mate bond because I miss my mate.