Nixon P.O.V

Seeing Savannah last night was the highlight of my night. After watching my first born shift. She was beautiful.
"Did you feel Sarai aura last night?" I ask my team.
"It was strong. Almost equal to yours." Lance says.
"I know Savannah was shocked to see it. She talked to Rachel about it this morning." Oran says.
"I can't wait to see who her mate will be. It will have to be someone strong." Stephan says.
I growl in annoyance. That is what I'm not prepared for my little girl having a damn mate.
"I feel the same way." Lance groans.
His daughter will be 18 next month.
We all laugh.
I think about Savvy. I slept peacefully last night. It was like seeing her bought me peace. Jared was calm the whole time. Her scent was still intoxicating as ever. I miss my mate. I want my mate but I'll let her come to me. When she's ready to talk I'll be waiting with open arms.

10 months later.
We are on our way to NightWalker pack. They just had a battle with some rogues and another pack and Alpha Blake has called on me and Alpha John. We've all been close since Alpha training so of course I would come there to help out and meet with him. We have an alliance. The woman begged to go with us. They even declared they would go regardless if we didn't take them.
As soon as we enter the North I roll my eyes. Why the hell is always hot up here and raining. That's why I don't come here often unless necessary. We exit the car at their pack house.

John and Blake greet me. I shake their hands and we enter.
"You know I hate it up here. It's always hot and fucking raining." I groan
"Fucker it's always cold in the west. Y'all get tons of snow the whole winter and it's hot in summer." John laughs.
"I can do heat but it's hot and raining hard. This is pure bullshit." I say.
"Fucker I said the same thing when I visited you in that damn snowstorm." Blake laughs.
We all laugh.
"Yeah you got stuck 5 minutes out and to shift and run to the pack house." Oran laughs.
"Then you assholes are standing in the heat laughing at us." Matt laughs.

We go into the office and discuss the plans. We are on walking to the training field when we notice a commotion. Jared is up growling and on guard in my head. We start heading that way and I see three red haired kids in the middle of a brawl. My 3. Sarai is in brutal fight with 3 she-wolves who don't stand a chance especially when 2 other she-wolves run over to start fighting with her. Skylar is fighting two young wolves while Shilo is fighting another young wolf. My kids are definitely brutal. I let out a deadly growl and everyone moves but mine don't stop. Neither do the ones they are fighting. I feel Sarai aura and how deadly she is turning. Blake lets out a commanding growl and everyone freezes. Everyone fighting however are too deep into their battle to stop. Oran and Lance yank Shilo and Skylar from their fight but them two fuckers not noticing who has them are determined to get their target. I try to pull Sarai but I notice Nadira is involved in this fight too. It's brutal the girl she's fighting is now terrified. She screaming for Sarai to get off her. I use my alpha strength to pull my pup off the girl. Sarai growls dangerously.
"IM NOT DONE WITH THIS BITCH!" She yells.
"Yes you are Sarai." I tell her sternly.
She growls but nods.
"Please let me at this weak pup." Skylar says trying to break out of Lance arms.
Oran put Shilo down thinking he was calm and not a threat. With a quickness Shilo had taken the pup who attacked his brother down. Oran laughing goes to pull Shilo off the boy but not before Shilo lands a face kick.
I look at my kids and they have not a hair out of place. I look at their targets and can't help but feel proud. I've trained them well.
"What happened?" Blake commands.
"They attacked us Alpha." One girl says
"Bitch I didn't attack you yet. You slapped my fucking brother. I'm going to attack you though." Sarai growls. She goes to attack and Stephan blocks her. I pull her back. The girl screams.
"I owe you bitch. This ain't over." Sarai calmly says.
Blake lets out a warning growl and I cock my brow.
"Bring them 3 to my office. I will have their mother meet me. I'll be meeting with everyone involved along with their parents." Blake says.
I see Sky glaring at the two pups he was fighting.
"This ain't over pup." He says.
"Walk." I order as Lance pulls him back.
He groans but does as told.
John is laughing the whole way back to the office.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" I growl.
I will handle the fight later. My family has been here for 7 years and I haven't received a phone call. I'm pissed off.
"Calm down Nixon." Savannah says as she enters.
I take a deep breath and look back at Blake.
"They have been here. I have kept them safe and protected. She would have went to be a lone wolf if Jo didn't call and tell me to accept her. Those pups. Your pups I have made sure were protected. I wanted to tell you but I promised her that I wouldn't say anything until she was ready." He says calmly.
"And I thank you for that but you could have told me she was here. You could have told me my damn pups were here." I growl.
He rolls his eyes.
"Not in front of the kids." John says.
We nod.
"Bring the parents of the fuckers who attacked my pups in here now." I growl.
"Nixon." Savannah says sternly.
I roll my eyes.
"Nix you are not shedding blood on my territory. It was kids being kids. I know that if I allow you in a room with the parents all 4 of you assholes will attack." Blake says.
John laughs and I growl.
"I would do no such thing. I've grown I can have civil conversations." I say.
"Fucker a civil conversation was supposed to be had with Edward last month and did you not blow his car up to scare him." Blake laughs.
"He's different. I don't like the fucker. I would have had him in the car but John over here was attacking him." I say.
"He had a woman with him asshole." Blake laughs.
"She wasn't his mate and something that looks like that should not be walking anyway. Her attitude matched her face. They should never have pups it will be something unheard of." I say.
We laugh.
"You actually told them that too. I said this fucker truly had no filter. I see where your daughter gets it from." John laughs.
"No that out there was all her mother." I say.
"Definitely looked like Savannah back in the day. I still remember that brawl at my party."Blake smirks.
Savannah rolls her eyes.
"I don't recall." She says.
"Do you recall the fight at the Alpha games with your sisters?" John laughs.
"No I do not. We are not talking about me right now. What happened with my kids." She says