Nixons P.O.V.

Something is off. I feel her emotions and they are everywhere. She says she's just tired.
"How was your trip?" She ask as she pumps.
"Long and I was ready to come back." I say.
"You made that clear the whole time." She says
"Well I missed you both." I wink.
She rolls her eyes.
She likes to pump after Sarai nurses. I'll go store the milk when she's done. Sarai fell asleep after I burped her.
"Now you know she is going to wake up as soon as you lay her down." She says.
I smirk.
"She will be fine. I'll be quick." I tell her.

I'm storing the milk and made a bottle to take upstairs. I love being a daddy. My daughter is my peace. She's so perfect. Our connection from the first time I met her was one so pure. I knew the minute I held her I was never going to walk away from her. I would die to keep her safe. She gave me a whole new reason to live. When things went south with Savannah I felt I didn't have a reason to live. I would have given this pack to my brother to run. I still think about it sometimes. So I can have a normal life with my family.

Savannah and I are in a much better place. She is a great mother. Seeing her in mommy mode just makes me love her more. I miss our bond. It's been a long 7 months. Stealing little kisses here and there is making it hard. I want her badly. I have needs but I refuse to let anyone satisfy them but her. I don't think anyone but her can.

I head back upstairs where my family waits for me.
"See told you she will be fine." I say.
"She should be very tired kept me up all night. She will have to go with you next trip." She says sarcastically.
"That's fine long as her mother is coming to." I say climbing on the bed.
"Hmm we would distract you." She smirks.
"A wonderful distraction it would be." I smirk.
"That it would." She says.
I look over at her. She rolls her eyes.
"Savvy you know I love you right I will never stop loving you. I've loved you since before I knew you were mine." I tell her.
"Why did you really reject me Nixon?" She ask.
"I was stupid. It was never because I thought you were weak. I knew you weren't. I didn't even give a fuck who your parents were. I wanted you Savannah. I've always wanted you. I was pissed because even though I got everything I wanted and needed I knew a war was coming and I couldn't risk losing you. If anyone would have came for my pack thru you I would have chose you over everyone. I knew that I would lose it all for you. It would have broken me if something happened to you. Brittany I do not care what happens to her. They could have her. But you are different Savvy. I felt that our bond would make me weak but I was wrong. I wanted to stay away from you but I couldn't. I love you. When you told me you were pregnant I wasn't mad because you were pregnant hell I wanted a family with you. I was angry because we were at war and I felt like they would come for you and my pup. I would have burned this whole goddess created world down to ashes to protect what is mine." I tell her sincerely.
She cries. I get up to put Sarai in her crib. Before going to console my mate. I hold her in my arms and let her cry.
"You know I would have fought like hell to get back to you and her." She says.
"I know love I was an idiot. I was selfish." I tell her kissing her cheek.
"Why did you try to kill your self? Do you know that no matter how angry I was with you I would have died without you here. Who am I supposed to fight with and make up with?" She says looking at me.
"How do you know about that?" I ask her
"Hmm clearly you or your team was never going to mention it."she growls.
I didn't want her knowing how broken I was when she left me. I knew she would be pissed.
"I needed you and I knew I had ruined everything. You left and wouldn't even acknowledge me. It was as if I never existed to you. I just felt like living wasn't worth it if I didn't have my family. You and Sarai are my family." I tell her.
She climbs on top of me pulling my shirt off kissing me deeply.
"Hmm all you had to do was tell me the truth in the beginning Nixon." She says
I flip us over kissing her neck. She laughs.
"I know but like I said I was stupid." I say.
"Still are but you are a great father it makes me love you a little more." She laughs.
I leave a hickey on her neck. Then I bite gently into her mark spot. I smell her arousal heavily.
"Nixon." She moans as she puts her hands in my pants.
"It's been a long 7 months love. I need you but I also want you to want this Savannah." I tell her looking in those beautiful orange eyes.
"I want you Nixon only you." She says.
I kiss her before standing up. She growls at me.
"I'm just trying to free myself love." I laugh.
Impatient as ever. I climb on the bed as she tosses her panties. Fuck she is glistening and I need to eat my favorite meal but the need to be inside of her is just too strong.
I kiss on her neck working my way down when she grabs my shaft and guides me to her entrance.
"I need you now." She whines.
I wink at her push into paradise. I felt it in my toes the pleasure of being inside her.
She moans.
"Fuck I missed this." I moan.
"I missed it too." She says leaning up kissing me.
I pump into her making love to her when she wraps her legs and arms around me. I knew what she wanted and I was happy to oblige.
I pump into her hard and furiously.
"Harder Alpha." She moans in my ear.
Fuck this woman knows what to say to turn me on.
She shatters around me dripping around my cock.
I only last a few more pumps before I let our furious moan with my release.
"FUUUUCCCCKK SAVANNAH!" I moan.
And damn was I backed up I'm releasing so much into her it's spilling out. I moan and groan as I release softly pumping into her as I empty myself into her.
"Damn baby you are making me cum hard. It still hasn't stopped." I moan into the kiss.
"You are really good at what you do." She says happily.
"I aim to please but it's that blessings I'm currently releasing in that's always so damn good." I say trying to catch my breath.
She laughs.
I finally finish but I don't pull out.
"You know I really want this. I'm willing to give it all up to be with you and Sarai. I'm willing to go to the council and hand the pack over to Nigel. Dad will be upset because I've worked hard and he always counted on me but I want you and her." I tell her.
She flips me over and starts riding me.
"You don't have to do that Nixon. I'm fine but you will prove to me that you are worth it." She says.
"I love you." I moan.
She rides me like a horse. It was down right amazing.
"Fuck Savvy." I moan with my release.
She hops off and sucks me off before going to sleep.
We can fix this.