Savannah P.O.V

I only got 3 hours of fucking sleep last night. Barely that because the bastard demanded me to report to his office at 6am.

I'm going to cuss him out. Then I'm going home and going back to sleep until it's time to go to the party. I'm so ready for this trip so that fool can leave me alone.

I enter the pack house and head straight to his office. His father has already handed over the office to him. I walk into the office he is sitting at his desk. I glare at him.
"You fucking asshole. You woke me up after a long night of partying to report to you at 6am. I have left you the hell alone you bastard. Why are you demanding to see me?" I say wanting to slap that smirk right of his face.

This bastard continues to hurt me. He thinks it's funny the past two weeks I've been in pain. While he's happy fucking his whore.

"I SHOULD SLAP THST SMIRK RIGHT OFF YOUR FACE.WHAT YOU THINK ITS FUNNY FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS IVE BEEN IN PAIN AND MISERABLE. WHILE YOU GET TO HE HAPPY FUCKING YOUR WHORE."I say tears in my voice.

I see his pain I ignore it.
All of sudden finally taking notice we are not alone I hear clapping and laughing. I look around Stephan, The Alpha King, and his Beta are all smiling at us. I look back at Nixon in horror.
He sighs.
"The Alpha King has requested to see you Savannah." Nixon says.
I turn around bow to the king. He nods.
"You don't have to bow to me. This is not a formal gathering." Alpha Joseph says.
I nod feeling nervous as fuck. Nixon must have felt it.
"COME HERE SAVANNAH." He orders it.
I glare at the ceiling before walking around the desk to him. He pulls me into his lap. I'm shocked and try to stand back up. He growls. I relax. I need him right now this is the damn king requesting me.

"Look at you two. You guys make a perfect couple."Stephan says.
I growl at the fucker. Flipping him off. He only smiles. I feel Nixon relax with me in his lap. He pulls me back into him. The room watches us in smiles.
'What are you doing?' I say to him
'Relaxing my nerves and yours.' He responds
"All of us here know that the asshole holding you is your mate." Alpha King Joseph says.
"Was my mate." I say bitterly.
Nixon growls. I look at him and roll my eyes.
"They will get stuck in your head one day." He says
They all laugh. I roll them harder.
"I talked to Jared last night and my dear friend declared he will have no other mate or Luna besides you.  No matter what that prick says or does. I want to know what your wolf wants. Because as king I need to know and want my wolves happiness. You are Jared's happiness and as this fools friend I understand his reasoning for his actions whether I agree or not." Alpha Joseph says.
I nod.
"EVIE!" His wolf and him order.
Evie responds immediately knocking me to the back. I feel Nixon holding me tighter as Evie talks.
"I WILL HAVE NO OTHER MATE. I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY OTHER MALE AS MY MATE.I ONLY WANT JARED AND THE BASTARD NIXON. I LOVE THE BOTH OF THEM FLAWS AND ALL.I UNDERSTAND NIXONS CHOICE I JUST WISH HE WOULD HAVE GIVEN ME A CHANCE TO SHOW HIM IM NOT WEAK.I KNOW THAT SAV LOVES HIM DESPITE HER ANGER AND FRUSTRATION TO HIM.I KNOW SHE WANTS SPACE AND PEACE. I RESPECT HER CHOICE AS SHE RESPECTS MIND."Evie says.
"Ok."Alpha Joseph says.
Evie gives me back control. I roll my eyes. They all sitting there smiling. Wolves are to damn honest.
"It seems your wolves have marked their claim." Alpha Joseph laughs
"It looks like it." Beta Dustin says with a smile.
"This pack is about to get a lot more interesting." Stephan laughs.
"Maddox and I are doing this for Jared. Not you Nixon. That mistress of yours will not be Luna on no official documents. She will not have Luna powers. She will only be your Luna for appearances. But officially she has no claim to this pack or you since both of your wolves have laid claim in front of me and witness." Alpha Joseph.
I'm shocked. I stare wide eyed at the man. Stephan and Dustin clap. Nixon whole body relaxes but he doesn't release me.
"You look surprised Savannah. Jared has declared he won't take a Luna who is not you or Evie. Evie has declared she won't take another mate. I'm a fair king. We support our wolves. More importantly Nixon is like my brother. Maddox would not allow Jared to hurt because of that assholes recklessness. He is a fool but I promise you that he has a good heart and loves you. I've watched him. I'll get going I need to go see my grandparents before I go home." Alpha Joseph says.

The men head out.
"I'll see you at breakfast fucker."Stephan tells Nixon who still hasn't let me go.
When door shuts I try to get up but he holds tighter.

"Nixon please let me up." I say.
"Please Savvy. Jared and I need this. We haven't touched you in weeks. It is torture."He begs
"You have held me the whole time I was in here." I say but lean back into him.
Evie needs this. She misses this bastard. I even miss him.
I feel his kisses down my neck and his hand slide up my shirt gently stroking my stomach.
"Nixon." I moan.
I feel his erection and smell my arousal. He slips his hands into my tights. Massaging my clit. He then pushes two fingers into me stroking me until I clench around his finger.
"Fuck."I groan.
I see my juices on his fingers. He knows what he's doing. I look back at him as he sucks my juices off his fingers.
"So good." He growls seductively.
His office door is locked.
" No one is coming in here baby." He says.
Taking the fingers he just sucked into my mouth. I suck his fingers.
His eyes are filled with lust. I know he is not letting me out this room. He stands me up pulling my tights all the way down. He bends me over the desk and buries his face in between my legs. He eats me from front to back like a starved animal.
"NIXON!" I scream as I fall apart my juices all over his mouth. Thank Goddess for the sound proof office.
"How the fuck do you manage to taste better every time." He groans
As he undoes his pants freeing his erection. He slides into me from behind smacking my ass.
"Fuck it's been too long. I fucking needed this." He sighs with relief just sitting inside me.
I laugh. I needed this too.But I really need him to move.
"It's not funny. Do you know how good being inside you feels." He groans
"No but I would love for you to move and show me." I whine.
He moves fucking me hard. He fucks me without abandon.
His moans turning me on even more. 
"Fuck Nix. I'm cumin." I scream as I climax hard.
He chases his own release.
I'm having another strong orgasm when he spills his seed inside me.
"FUUUUUCKKKK" he moans loudly as he continues to release his seed.
I breathing is harsh as he falls back into the chair not removing himself from me.
I'm trying to catch my breath. Evie is satisfied. She's happy and purring in my head.
I'm satisfied and exhausted. I still want space. I needed a release after these two weeks.
He kisses my shoulder and neck. I feel him hardening again so I stand up.
"Savannah." He whines wanting to be back inside me.
I smirk and drop to my knees.
"FUUUUUCKKKK ME!"He groans his legs shaking as he releases in the back of my throat. He staring at me as I swallow his load. He always tastes so good.
I stand up and bend to get my tights he grips my ass and I smack his hand away.
After putting my clothes on I stand in between his legs.
He sitting there looking so much more relaxed than I've seen him in the past two weeks. He looks thoroughly satisfied.  Evie purrs in my mind.
He looks up at me pulling me into his lap. He's still hasn't pulled his pants up.
"I miss you Savvy. She is not my Luna. I will not love her. This is only for the pack's appearance my love. I Love You Savannah. I know you. I know you need time and space to process this and work through your emotions. I'm not promising I can give you that my love because I need you but I will try. Just don't walk away from me. I can't take it and Jared can't take it. I have been in hell these past two weeks with you acting like I don't exist. I don't like it." He says with sincerity.
"I love you asshole. But I really do need time and to be able to process it. You are still not forgiven. I'm still pissed. I'm going home and going to sleep." I tell him.
We stand up and he fixes himself up.
He grabs me as I head to the door.
Giving me a kiss.
" I love you let me know when you get in the house." He tells me.
"Ok love you." I say rolling my eyes.
He smacks my ass hard.
I glare and he cocks his brow with a smirk.
I huff and head to the door.
He laugh's coming to the door behind me.
Stephan is on the other side smiling. I flip him off.
"Well I know what kind of talking you two did in the last 45 minutes."He teases
I blush. Nixon taps my ass and laughs as I walk off.
I leave out thru the side door.