Luna Mary P.O.V.

"Keep that bitch away from me. I was generous this time next time I will make good on my promise. Fuck the council." Nixon growls.

Ever since that day I heard him and Savannah arguing in the forest I've noticed he's been spiraling. I was so pissed with my son when I heard he rejected her and that he would not acknowledge their pups for them bastards that whore birthed. I was livid. He rejected her for that whore.

I know that Savannah is the one who has been leading this pack with him since he took over. She is the daughter of two first born Alphas. She has pure Alpha Blood as both sides of her family are born to Alphas. Her parents wanted to keep their heritage a secret. When they came to this pack her father made us promise to keep it a secret. The only condition Clyde had was that Dwight was to always fight by his side. That man did exactly that. He is loyal to my mate. Our son rejected his daughter.

I know that yesterday Savannah chose to leave the pack house where she had been staying these past 4 years. When I thought more about it Nixon is probably the one who moved her in here. It's most likely where he spent most his nights since he never slept in the suite with Brittany.

My son is a fool if he believes them pups Brittany birthed are his. I talked to Savannah mom yesterday. She doesn't know that my son is the father. She said Savannah won't say who just that she loves him but she doesn't want to continue hurting.

I wanted to confront that son of mine but I want him to come to me. I'm going to watch over my grandpup. I would have told Clyde but he would have caused a scene. He is proud of Nixons accomplishments as Alpha. The boy is a great alpha.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? YOU COULD HAVE KILLED THE DAMN GIRL." Clyde growls at Nixon.
Nixon ignores him pacing. I see him is trying to mind linking someone. Most likely Savannah. I'm pretty sure she is the one who told him to calm down. I seen it in his eyes the longing before he relaxed.
He gets frustrated and punches a whole in the wall. My poor pup. He did this to himself, I just hope the girl forgives him when she's ready.

"Nixon what is going on son." Clyde says. "You have been angry and depressed this past month."
"GET OUT." Stephan orders everyone except for us.
"Son what is wrong? It's ok to break even the strongest of Alphas break. You have been in war ever since you took over. It's ok son." Clyde says.
"I fucked up. I ruined everything with my own hands. I'm to blame." He says taking off and going to shift.

I look at Stephan who's looking at him out the window. He sighs and shakes his head.
"He will be fine. He's stressed. He has a lot going on." He says.
If anyone in this world knows any of Nixons darkest secrets it is Stephan.
"What does he mean she is not his Luna?" I ask
"She is not his Luna or his mate. Jared never accepted her. He has no Luna. He has no mate. That paper with the council does not have his or Alpha Clyde signatures. Only hers and her parents. That is why he is not worried about the council because they processed false documents. The mark is a scar on his skin. He keeps it there because if someone comes for him thru who they think is his Luna it will not weaken him. She is merely a pawn who has gotten beside herself." He says
"The pups?" Clyde ask just Oran and Lance walk in.
"Not his heir. We have everything if she ever chooses to go the council. She thinks she is using us but we are really using her." Oran says.
"So he has no heirs?" I say.
"Not by the law of the King. And what's on his records is covenant." Lance says.
"Well here I was thinking my son was a damn fool claiming a woman who is cheating on him. I thought that's why he tried to kill her." Clyde says.
"He very well is a fool." Stephan says.
He clearly doesn't like how Nixon is carrying on.
"She forgot who Nixon really is. That's where she is fucking up at." Lance laughs.
"True indeed. She learned her lesson today though."I say.
We sit and talk for almost an hour before Nixon walks back in. He seems more calm and relaxed. I know my child he will get it right.