Savannah P.O.V

Pregnant.
**************************************************
Last Month
I feel my heat coming and it's coming in strong and quick. I had 3 more days before it starts. Mom and I were prepared. She didn't want me going to Eclipse for my heat either.
It's the middle of the night and I'm woken up in pain and I'm hot all over. I'm on fire actually. The pain is killing me. I try to make it to the bathroom for a cold shower. I fall on the bathroom floor crying in pain.
'Jared.' Evie whines in pain.
'No Evie we cannot see them.' I cry out in pain.
Her whining and my crying. The pain so unbearable I can't even think straight.
'NIXON HELP ME' Evie whines
I didn't realize I had actually mind linked him.
I hear his voice in my head but I feel like I'm hallucinating I can only whine from the pain and lay on the cold floor.
I hear him and Stephan burst into the room.
"Savannah." I hear him.
I groan in pain.
"Fuck it came early." He curses.
I hear his footsteps approach he touches me and I feel instant relief. I smell my sickly sweet arousal. I whine at the pain.
"GET OUT and PULL MY CAR TO THE BACK SIDE ENTRANCE." He orders Stephan.
"Nixon it's early." I cry as he stands up.
I see him trying not to breathe in my scent. I'm moaning in pain. I start touching myself for some kind of relief.
His eyes blow out from lust.
"I know baby just give a minute I'll make it better ok." He growls.
The pain comes back I groan and cry.
"Call my mom please she can stop the pain." I say.
He picks me up and runs out the house to the car Stephan pulled up to the side. I felt relief the whole time I was in his arms. Soon as he put me down it started again. He had to drive with me in his lap. I remember I placed him in me while he was driving and felt instant relief. Him on the hand could not concentrate and made me not bounce. When we reached the cabin he mated the hell out of me against the door. He knotted me for a whole hour. That went on the whole 3 days. I was sex craze daze. I had never experienced a heat so bad. My mother always had the right formula to help it. I cried once it was finally sated.
"It's not your fault. I know you fought against calling me. Evie linked me not you." He says kissing me.
"It came out of nowhere. It came early." I cry.
"I know baby. I could have took you to your parents house but we were both already to far gone. Once I breathed in your scent it was no way in hell I could have walked away." He says with a laugh.
"Then when you placed me in you while I was driving it was no way out after that." He laughs
I roll my eyes as he leans in breathing in my scent.
I requested Stephan bring the precaution pill so it's highly unlikely I'll be pregnant.
He spent the whole night making up for the last two weeks.
**************************************************
What the fuck am I supposed to do about this? The bastard is currently back to his asshole ways since his darling chosen mate has been back. On top of the attack that happened last week.

We never talked about having kids. He already has his heir. How do I explain it to my family and friends. Miranda is in here with me along with my best friend Whitney.

I'm sitting on the bathroom floor crying. I fucked up.

"It's going to be ok." Whitney says holding her and Kalen son.
"It's not. I fucked up." I cry.
"You did not Sav. This is not the end of the world." Miranda says.
"The father?" Whit asked.
"My fated mate. He rejected me because he already has a family." I cry harder.
I fucked up. I took the pill this was not supposed to happen.
"I know how that feels. Your fated rejects you but doesn't want to let you go." Whit says.
Who knew her and Kalen were fated. It took her moving on for him to get his shit together. Mine will never get his shit together.
"Mine is an asshole. Mine loves to play both fucking sides." I growl.
"We got this. We are in this together." Miranda says.
"I can't bring a child into this fucked up situation." I say.
They both glare at me.
"YOU ARE KEEPING YOUR DAMN PUP. I WILL WALK MY ASS RIGHT TO YOUR MOTHER AND TELL HER IF YOU SAY THAT AGAIN. YOU WILL BE A GREAT MOTHER SAV. YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE ONE.YOU WILL NOT GIVE THAT UP BECAUSE OF SOME ASSHOLE FATED MATE. I WILL BE THERE FOR YOU AND MY FUCKING GODCHILD. YOU WILL BE THE BEST THE BEST FUCKING MOTHER TO YOUR PUP BECAUSE IT IS YOURS AND THE GODDESS MADE NO MISTAKE." Whitney yells at me.
"I agree. We are here for you Sav. Fuck him. We got this pup." Miranda says as she comes to hug me rubbing my stomach.
I laugh pushing her hand away.
"Thank you. Can this stay between just us 3 for now until I at least go to the doctor." I say
"Of course." They say.

They are right I have always wanted a child eventually. I just gave up on that after being with Nixon for so long. I just hope he doesn't break my heart. Regardless I'm keeping my pup. With or without his support.