Timothy POV

I need to talk to those 4 assholes. Over the last 2 years I've felt the strain on our friendship. We went from all being inseparable and like brothers to strictly business. It's time to get everything on the table.
I can tell they are all pissed.
"Loyalty is something all 5 of us all had growing up. What the hell happened to that Tim." Stephan growled at me.
"The fuck are you talking about." I growl
Nixon just gives me that blank stare. Does he know that I'm sleeping with Brittany. He would have killed me by now if he did. I notice him and Lance linking.
He nods.
"You know I consider you my brother. Jared still considers you his brother and friend. Even after all these years of betrayal. Did you really believe I wouldn't recognize you in those damn pups. I never said anything because I wanted you to come to me. You and her continue to play this deadly game with me. Even allowing me to take care of your pups. I'm not as cruel as you think because anyone else would have made them orphans." He says to me.
I feel the blood drain from my face.
"Why Tim? Why betray your best friend for years." He says.
I won't tell them that she's my mate. I just can't do it. It's not fair to him that he couldn't find his mate and she is sleeping with hers.
"I wanted to tell you but every time I tried she would tell me about the risk we would be put in. I couldn't make my pups orphaned." I say.
He shrugs he would have killed us both back then.
"How did you two even end up together?" Oran ask.
I have to lie.
"She came to me crying about the pain she felt with Nixon infidelity. One thing led to another and every time I tried to step away she would draw me back in. I love my pups Nix. I couldn't abandon them even if did mean hurting you." I tell him.
He just stares at me. He doesn't say anything.
"How come she feels cheating but he feels nothing about you two being together." Stephan says.
I don't let them know that Nixon never accepted the bond. I guess he didn't tell them.
"I have no idea. It's weird." I say.
Nixon still doesn't say anything. He just has this look in his eyes.
"I'm sorry brother. I never meant for it to go this far. I'm sorry to make you look like a fool. I just want to continue being in my pups life. I'll end things with her but don't hurt my pups Nix." I say.
I know he loves my pups like his own. If he had pups he would understand where I'm coming from.
"I love those pups regardless of their heritage. I've raised them and they are innocent in this situation." He says.
"You see no problem with her constantly trying to get Nixon in her bed and her constantly trying to be the Luna he wants. You sleep with her because she complains about his infidelity but she has sent multiple request to the king and council for them to be acknowledged together." Stephan tells me.
I feel my heartbreak. She is my mate so why would she still be trying to get a mate acknowledgement from him. I know they don't lie because they handed me the files along with her love letters to Nixon.
"I'm sending you to handle pack alliance training for a while. I need you away from me before I kill you both. Do take heed that this is out of respect for our friendship and your family because had it been anyone else I would've killed you both." Nixon said.
"YOU WILL NOT TELL HER ANYTHING ABOUT MY KNOWLEDGE OF YOUR DECEIT. I WANT TO SEE HOW FAR SHE WILL GO." Nixon orders.
I nod and head out. I know I betrayed my friend.

I enter my home to see Brittany there with our 4 pups. I love my pups but can't help but feel frustrated and angry with myself and her for this situation we caused.

"Daddy." Evan, Tucker, and Elijah run right up to me.
"Hey my boys." I say ruffling their hair.
I go and take my 1 year old from her and kiss all over his face. I ignore her completely.
"Tim?" She ask sweetly and I'm disgusted.
"I'm leaving for work in 2 days I don't know when I'll be back I just want boys night with my boys for the next two days." I tell her.
"Why are you leaving so suddenly. I don't understand." She whines.
"Because it is my job and duty." I say.
She reaches for me and I turn to Evan.
"Come get my little pup." I say to him.
He runs over and I take him to the deck and talk to him.
"Daddy has to go away for work for a little bit. I want you to be a big boy and take care of your brother for me. I love you." I tell him.
"I'll be strong like you daddy. I love you." My 7 year old says.
We go back in the house. I tell her to leave and give me time with my boys. I don't owe her any explanation. She whines and begs but she does as told. I enjoy the next two days with my sons.