Orans P.O.V.

I just really hope Nixon can stick to the damn plan. We enter the room where Brittany is sitting holding the pup. Nixon just stands there staring at her. I can tell he's trying to reign himself in.
'You got this. Sooner we get this shit done.The sooner you can ho back to Savannah.'
That got him together quick. Damn what they say about the Spring girls must be true. I'm gone had to see her cousin Kristi one day. I hear that girl is a freak.
'Let's hurry this up then.' He says
'Fucker your whipped.' I say.
'You and Stephan have got to stop saying this' he growls

"Nixon do you want to see your pup?"Brittany ask.
'NIXON!" All 3 of us boom to him in the mindlink.
He takes a deep breath.
"No I'm not use to babies I don't want to hurt him." He says plainly.
I look at Stephan.
'He is going to fuck this up.' Stephan says.
"We need to do something' I say
"Let me see him Britt. I haven't held him." I say.
She happily hand him over. Whore. She always thought she was smarter than what she is."
'He won't hold the pup he said bring him over for him to look at.' Lance says.
I walk over with the little bastard baby.
Nixon looks down at him. The fool starts to laugh.
'Doesn't he look familiar somehow.' He says to us.
'He looks like her but he does look familiar. We shall see when he gets a little older.' Stephan says.
'Jared is growling and ready to kill for the damn deceit she went around telling the damn world this was my baby. I look like a damn fool when the pack sees this bastard.' He says angrily.
'Nixon let her hang herself.'Lance says
He growls.
'This is bullshit. I can reject her just for this.'he says.
'Give it a couple of weeks Nixon.' Stephan says
"He looks like his mother. Cute baby."Nixon says with a smirk.
I laugh inwardly.
"Doesn't he." Lance says with a smirk.
"Of course he smells like her too. Isn't he just adorable." Nixon says sarcastically.
She's blushing.
"Yeah he's going to be a mamas boys."She smiles.
"I have no doubt he will be all yours."Nixons says with a smile.
"Mamas baby why not daddy. I think he'll be daddy's little alpha." Lance laughs.
"Right it's only right he be daddy's little buddy.Look at him looking like he's looking." Nixon says poking the baby playfully.
"Yes he's a wonderful little creature." I say
"Like something I have never seen before. Down right damn adorable. Britt you did amazing." Lance says sarcastically.
'I swear all 3 of you are assholes.' Stephan laughs
"I'm glad he has such wonderful uncle's and daddy." She says.
"I don't think I'll like being called Daddy makes me feel like a father." Nixon says.
"Pa sounds more like you." Lance says.
"I like it." I say.
"Or the little thing can call me Alpha it just lets me know I'm raising my next little Alpha." Nixon says.
We are all laughing through our link trying to keep control in front of her.
"I'm going to whoop your ass training you little creature." I say.
"He's gone be a strong alpha." Brittany says.
Clearly happy she thinks we like this little guy.
"So mom and I were talking and we really believe he should have our last name.It will keep him safe." She says.
We all look at each other.
"If he's Nixons heir shouldn't he at least have his last name?" Stephan asked
"No because what if some comes for me then that means they won't know exactly who he is." Nixon says.
She's really sitting here looking like a damn fool with how happy she is.
"I see what you're getting at." Lance says
"Maybe you should still stay at your parent's house. No one knows where they stay so if the pack is attacked you can always take the child and hide.Its the perfect plan to protect the future of this pack." Stephan states.
"I agree." I say.
"She would need to link us immediately. So we know where she is. Also she needs to be sure the baby stays hidden. There's a war coming are you prepared." Lance asked.
"Yeah I will also notify you when I take trips to visit grandma so you can prepare ahead of time in case you need me for Luna duties." She says happily.
"Of course." He nods.
I can tell the man kindness is running out.
"I have a meeting with mom and dad.Bye see you soon." Nixon says.
Turning and leaving us all.
'Where are you going fool' I ask.
'To relieve my anger. I'll see y'all later." He says running off.
"The fool is damn whipped and he has to go beg for forgiveness at the moment. He didn't give a damn about shit else." Stephan laughs.
"Damn Savannah got him like a lost puppy."I say.
"She down right runs the man. He can't function if the damn girl is mad. I had to link her to tell him he nice when we get here." Stephan says.
"This should be interesting." Lance says
"At least you guys can play peacemaker now. Remember his lip got busted and he was evil for 3 days.All her." He says.
"Damn I never thought I'd see this day." I say