Brittany P.O.V

Nixon just made me tell everything. He even had a file of proof. I feel Tim's rage all I can do is apologize.
"I'm sorry." I beg him as he growls at me.
I cry harder.
'Tim baby please forgive me. Think about us.' I beg thru the link.
'Nixon is an asshole. Her pup attacked ours.' I try anything to get him to see reason.
I'm linking him when a pain like no other hits me I gasp in shock this man is truly evil. He rejected me and broke my bond to Ambersy. I'm a lone wolf or a rogue now. I grew up here. My family is here my kids are here. He forced me to accept. I screamed at the pain. I reach for Tim.
"Please Tim. What about our pups?" I say.
I hear 4 low growls and turn to see my pups looking at me in disgust and disbelief he did this in front of my kids. He has no heart.
"You might want to call Enforcer Jeffery in here." Nixon says.
The Alpha team laughs. I panic. Tim looks confused but looks at our kids his eyes stop on Alex and he lets out a vicious growl.
"Tim please don't do this to us." I plead reaching for him.
He rejects me. I try to fight it but he forces me to accept it. I feel pain in my whole body. I just sit staring at Tim with so much pain. He just glares at me with pure hate as his eyes glaze over. 10 minutes later Jeffery walks in. He sniffs the air and lets out a vicious growl.
"Bitch you hid my damn pup away from me!" He says.
I didn't know what she-wolves to expect Nixon to call to bring my stuff but it sure as hell wasn't Rachel and Tiffany.
I watch as they enter. I see her freeze and see Tim tense. This can't be happening.
"Mate." They say in unison.
"NO!" I scream out.
Tiffany growls dangerously. She sniffs the air and starts stalking towards me. I slowly crawl back trying to get closer to Tim. She attacks me. I'm already in so much pain I can't only whimper.
I hear 4 deep growls. Tiffany stops and looks over at them. I see their conflicting looks. I'm their mother but they are pissed.
"Bitch I'm a mother so I understand your son's feelings. I should kill you for what you did to my sisters and niece. This is your warning if the goddess blesses me to see you around after this I will kill you and leave your head for them 5 assholes over there." She growls before throwing me to the ground.
I whimper. She goes straight up to Tim. She smiles and I see him relax.
SLAP!
She slaps him Rock surfaces and growls at her. She glares at him.
"MATE. That's for fucking that bitch. I smell her all over you. I don't know how those 5 assholes never noticed those pups were yours. I knew the day I came back to this damn pack." She says before walking towards Nixon.
She flips the other 3 off and slams her hands down in Nixons desk before glaring at him. He watches her closely seeing her next move.
"BRING MY SISTER THE FUCK HOME NOW NIXON!" She growls at him.
He just stares at her in shock. She looks at Tim and rolls her eyes before I catch a kick to the face and she leave out.
Everyone just stares after her in shock clearly forgetting about me. I lift up reaching for my sons who just look at me with no remorse. Rachel walks over to me and slaps me hard.
"Bitch I don't like you. I never have. You better be happy I love those pups over there because you deserve death." She says.
She scoffs at Tim and Jeff and walk out.
"Please don't make me go with her. She doesn't even like me." Alex cries.
Jeff lets out a vicious growl glaring at me like he could kill me.
"You are not going anywhere with her Alex." Nixon says.
"I'm sorry Alpha. I just linked my mate she is on her way." Jeff says.
He nods. 5 minutes later she walks in.
She sniffs the air and looks at Alex. She cries immediately.
Jeff apologized to her and I see them linking. I watched quietly as Nixon encouraged Alex to give his father and mate a chance. I watch as Nixon and Tim tell him they will always look after him. I watch as his brothers tell them they are always here for him and will never leave him.
He runs over to Jeff who hugs him tightly. Kissing his head and apologizing. I see his mate rub his back to comfort him and she must have linked Alex because he has a huge smile placed on his face. I see that bitch glare at me.
"Alpha I want him. He's mine. He doesn't belong to that bitch." She growls.
Nix looks at Jeff who nods in confirmation.
"Alex is this what you want." Nix ask.
"Yes Pa. She's never been a mom to me. I want this." Alex says.
Nixon completes the bonding ceremony. I feel the loss of my pup. I can only whimper in pain. They are truly torturing me. They leave and I'm still sitting in the floor in pain.
I listen while Nixon confronts my pups and tells them he's not banishing them but they will be denounced early tomorrow morning in front of the entire pack. They have no objection and even apologized for their actions. They leave without even sparring me a glance.
I'm their mother. I've always loved them. Everything I did was for them.
I see Nixon look down at his phone and smile before his eyes glaze over. Enters Ronan and 4 enforcers. The same ones who protected that bitch and her bastards that day. Nixon commands them to remove me from his territory.

It's lunch time now and I'm escorted thru the busy pack. People laugh at me, some stare in shock, some I can tell feel joy. We reach the gate where I see 8 royal enforcers looking at me with pure hate and disgust.
"We will take her from here. She'll pay for her crimes against Vannah and her pups. Bitch you are going to regret ever crossing her." Head Warrior Nate says.

I just cry. Is this how it ends for me. I was supposed to come out on top. My wolf left me as soon as Tim rejected her. She had been telling me to leave Nixon and be with our mate since we met him but I didn't care. Now I'm mateless and wolfless and without my pups. My dad stop talking to me 16 years ago and my mom stopped talking to me after Nixon told them what I did. They both denounced me.

I know I'm about to live a life of hell.