Savannah P.O.V

Nixon and I have been good. He's away at the kings pack. He's called us everyday. He's been home with us everyday. It's Friday night and the kids and I are watching movies. All of sudden Evie is up and alert in my mind.
'Evie what wrong.' I asked her.
'I don't know something is off.i have this bad feeling.' She says.
Now we are in tune as one. I watch my babies carefully on alert for any kind of danger. I tell Sarai and Skylar to focus and if anything happens they fight to get to their safety room with Shilo. They nod. Nixon has been training them both but they're still a pups. Being that I'm on alert I pick up the rogue scent and hear them approaching. I tell my pups to go to the room. They stand but before they can get to the stairs 8 rogues rush into my home. Evie and I shift immediately.
'FIGHT SAVANNAH.' LANCE BOOMS THRU THE LINK.
He must be on his way because I didn't have time to link anyone.
I kill one rogue as Oran and 2 of my guards burst in the home attacking as I'm being held down by 2 rogues. I attack viciously trying to get to the 3 that's trying to assault my babygirl. Oran lets out a vicious growl and him and the guards kill the fuckers. The remaining 4 surrender just as Ronan and Lance burst into the room. I rush over to my babies tears in my eyes. They're scared and crying for their daddy. Lance calls him and I can hear the anger in his voice. The man has never sounded so deadly before. He tries to remain calm to soothe them.
"Pack your bags Vannah. You are staying at my house until we get this straightened out." Oran orders.
Rachel rushes over grabbing the kids with tears in her eyes.
"ILL BE BACK BY THE MORNING. I WANT THEM FUCKERS ALIVE UNTIL I GET THERE. GIVE SAVANNAH THE PHONE." Lance takes him off speaker. I head upstairs and breakdown on the phone with him. He tries to soothe me.
"Babe I'll be there tonight. We are taking the kings jet back. I'm boarding now." He tells me softly.
"Ok I'll see you when you get here." I say hanging up.
I get back downstairs to see the bodies gone and the ones who surrendered gone. Only ones left is Oran, Lance, and Ronan. I know my brother in law Ronan isn't leaving.
I just can't get that bitches face out my mind. She set this up and would have watched my child be assaulted and killed. She was smiling. Only reason she left is she heard Oran and the guards. She moved pretty fast for the bitch to be due soon. I want her dead.
"I smelled her here Savannah." Oran growled angrily.
"She had a smile on her face while them fuckers tried to assault my pup." I growl thru my tears.
Lance is fighting his shift. Ronan is growling. Oran is trying to keep a level head but I can tell he is about to lose it.
"SHE WILL PAY FOR THIS." Lance says.
I feel Nixon is close.
'I'm on my way love 15 minutes.' He links me.
'Ok we are still at the house trying to clean up.' I tell him.
He said 15 minutes but I swear he was here in no time. He burst into the house and pulls me into his arms. I let myself break in his arms. I feel his aura turn deadly feral as Oran explains what he seen and what I just told him. I feel him fighting his shift. I feel his whole body get hot from his anger.
"The kids. Let's go see the kids." I say to him.
I know he wants justice tonight but we need him right now. He reluctantly comes.
"TAKE THAT BITCH DOWN TO THE CELLS WITH THE ROGUES." He orders.
Lance and Ronan rush out the house to go and do his bidding.
We head to Orans house. The kids rush to him as soon as they see him. He finally breaks when he sees Sarai.
"I'm sorry princess. Daddy should have been here." He tells her.
She hugs him tightly.
"It's ok daddy." She tells him.
He hugs all 3 pups. We head to the guest room in Oran house. We lay in bed as a family. The kids fall asleep and I cry myself to sleep in Nixons arms. I feel him breathing in my scent and falling asleep.