Nixon POV

I'm going to teach this bitch a valuable lesson today. She had my family attacked. Savannah begged us not to mention the attack to anyone but the people who were there and her family. We reluctantly agreed.

Once we enter the dungeon the scent of rogue and that bitch makes me feral. I make sure the interrogation tapes are rolling.
"Nixon they dragged me in here last night while you were gone." She cries like she's the victim.
My mate and my child is the victim here.
I growl viciously at her. She whimpers and I smell the fear of the rogues.
"YOU DARE TO LET ROGUES INTO MY TERRITORY?" I growl.
"No I wouldn't put the pack in danger." She says
The rogues all growl at her. I laugh.
"WHO LET YOU INTO MY TERRITORY." I say.
"She did. She paid us to attack your mistress." The rogues answer.
I nod.
"YOU HAD MY MATE AND LUNA ATTACKED. BITCH YOU HAD MY DAUGHTER NEARLY ASSAULTED." I growl reaching thru the bars choking her.
When I see her slowly losing oxygen I let go.
"What are you talking about Nixon? I'm your mate and Luna." Brittany says nervously.
I growl and choke her again. She start gasping for air.
"Nixon please." She cries.
"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU STAY AWAY FROM ME. YOU TRIED TO HAVE MY DAUGHTER ASSAULTED BY SOME FUCKING ROGUES." I growl.
I open the cells holding the four rogues and torture them brutally. By time I'm finished they are covered in blood. I look at the bitch sitting on the floor in her own pee and our fear.
"Since you wanted someone to be assaulted by these disgusting creatures I'll let them have you." I say.
She screams and thrashes as Stephan and Lance drag her out the cell into the cell with the four rogues.
"My pup. Nixon please don't do this." She screams and cries.
"Did you care about my pup when she screamed. Did you care about my sons when they screamed. Did you care about my mate when she screamed and killed. I DONT CARE." I growl at her.
I take my knife that's covered in the rouges blood and slice down her face so deeply I know it will leave a scar. She screams to the top of her lungs. I lock her in the cell.
"YOU 4 will do exactly what she planned on letting you do to my pup to her." I growl.
I see the glee in their eyes as they stalk towards her. I let them assault her for 2 hours before I see her defeated. Oran and I  enter the cell and kills the 4 rogues.
"I would kill you bitch but death is too easy. Plus that could possibly be my pup you're carrying. From this day forward you will regret the day you ever chose to come to my office to see who I was with." I tell her calmly.
We leave her in the cell with the 4 bodies. She's cuffed in silver plus the mind link has no connection down here. I head out not sparing her a glance.
"Have a beautiful night." I hear Orans amused voice.
We leave her down there for a week before letting her out. She's not allowed out of the suite until it's time for her to give birth.
I have been with Savannah every day. I asked her to come with me to the WhiteClaw pack and bring the kids but she refuses. She says she is tired. I'm currently in this meeting with Kenny when Jared starts to feel anxious and sadness.
'What's wrong?' I ask him.
'I don't know. I'm ready to go home. I want mate.' He whines.
'When we get back. You can mark and claim your mate.' I tell him.
It doesn't soothe his anxiety. We will be going home tomorrow.
I talked to Savvy and the kids before she told me they were going to bed. I told them all I love them and I'll see them tomorrow.  I'm dead asleep when both Jared and I wake up and start pacing and getting antsy.
Stephan burst into the room.
"Let's go now." He says.
I see him trying to remain calm something is wrong.
We are a 3 hour drive away. Pulling up to our pack territory. Jared surfaces and he's on alert. He tries linking Savvy but it's like our link is out of range.
We pull up to her neighborhood where I see Oran pacing on the phone. I feel Steph nervousness. I see that Savannah car is missing. I feel a sense of dread. I don't say anything to anyone I just get out the car and go into the house.
I go upstairs to the bedrooms. They're empty. Only my clothes remain. I try linking her. I get nothing she's to far away. I fall to my knees and let out a pain filled growl throughout my whole territory. I finally lost them and my world falls apart. I feel my team enter the bedroom. They say nothing.
"She's gone. I finally lost her." I say.
"She will come back. She has too. She didn't even tell the woman she was leaving." Lance says.
"She still connected to the pack. Her family is here. She probably just needed a break. She's been thru a lot." Stephan says.
I know in my heart she's not coming back. I look at Oran who I know is trying to feel her emotions.
"I'm only getting defeat." He says.
"I can't live without her or my pups." I say.
My brother Nolan enters the house. They must have called him while we were on our way. He gets down to my face.
"I told you. I kept telling you to fix this Nixon. I kept telling you one day she will walk away. I know she loves you and you love her. This may be what you two need space from each other to grow. YOU LOVE HER AND WANT HER YOU WILL GIVE HER SPACE. SHES ALWAYS MOVED ON YOUR TIMING. THOSE TIME YOU ARE GOING TO LET HER GO AND GIVE HER THE SPACE SHE DESERVES. You will work on your self to be the best possible mate you can be when she returns because she will return." Nolan says to me.
I could only nod. I will fix this. I'll make right for her and my pups.
"The ladies can take over Luna responsibility until she returns."Stephan says.
"Come on brother. It's time to heal. You gone get it right this time." Oran says.
I can only nod they leave and I crawl into bed breathing in her scent on the pillows before falling asleep.