Savannah P.O.V.

I'm at the pack doctor's office for my appointment. I haven't told my parents yet. I'll tell them after my appointment. That asshole and I had a huge fight about it. He told me can't have anything to do with me or the pup if I chose to keep it. We almost had a full blown wolf fight. Evie challenged him and Jared. They walked away. I have not even looked his way since. He made his choice. He chose them. So I'll choose me and mine.

I'm honestly over it. If he wants nothing to do with it that is on him. I will show my child all the love in the world. His actions after this will tell me all I need to know to walk away for good. It will break my heart but it will be ok.

"Hey Savannah. How are you?" Doc says.
"I'm good. Nauseous and tired but I'm fine."
"That's normal in the early pregnancy stage. I will prescribe you some medicine to help." She says.
"Thank you." I say
"Ok let's take a look at your little pup." She says
I smile and lean back on the bed. I hear the heartbeat and start to tear up.
"These hormones are killing me." I say.
"It's expected. You don't know how many mothers I seen cry hearing that heartbeat for the first time." She laughs
"It's strong." I say.
"Very strong and the pup is healthy. You will be due October from my calculations and measurements." She says
"Can I get a print out." I say.
"Yes I'll print one for dad too."she smiles.
I nod sadly.
"You know you are not alone in this Sav. I have known your mother for years. You have a great support system just tell them." She says
"How do you tell them that your fated mate took your virginity and rejected you for his chosen mate that he has a family with." I say.
"Just like that. Males can be complete assholes. He will regret not being in that child's life he chooses not to be. But you my dear are strong." She says.
"Thanks Aunt Carly. I needed that." I say
"No problem you come back next month and we will see the gender." She says

I head to my room at the pack house. I look at my ultrasound and rub my little tummy. I'm only 1 month pregnant and I already have a little bump. Alpha Genes are strong. Them pups are huge.
***************************************************
Im eating dinner with mom and dad and I'm nervous as hell. Only 3 of their kids still live at home with them. I'm thinking about either coming back or going to live in neutral territory. It's close to work.

"Daddy I need to talk to you and mom about something." I say sitting in the recliner across from him." I say.
He looks at me with concern.
"What is it my baby?" He ask as mom comes to sit.
"I messed up. I don't want you to be upset but I fucked up. I don't need the rest of the siblings knowing I just want to be honest with you two." I cry
"Come here princess." Dad says
I go over and sit in his lap. We are forever daddy's girls. This man is one of the strongest men I know. I sometimes think he's an alpha his strength is so much greater than Nixon. Why couldn't I have male like my father as a mate.
"When I was 18 I found my fated mate. He rejected me but Evie nor his wolf never accepted the rejection. We couldn't leave each other alone. Even when he took a chosen mate and marked her we still never left each other. It was a constant off and on battle between us. He would come to the room at the pack house these past 4 years to see me. Even when they started having pups and I tried to walk away I couldn't I didn't just love him because of the mate bond I loved the asshole flaws and all because of the side he did show me." I tell the tears unstoppable now.
"Ok sweetie what is the problem."
"I just want peace. I want to move past this. He chose them over us. I'm pregnant with his pup and that asshole wants nothing to do with me or the pup. He said if I kept it he could not be involved because it would ruin his reputation. I just want to move on and forget about him. I want to come home until I get me a house for the pup and I. Staying in that room is to many memories." I say sobbing into my dad's chest.
" My grandpup will be loved and cared for. You will stay here tonight and we go move your stuff out first thing in the morning. We are family and we will get through this." Dad says.
"Baby we are a team. You and this pup will be just fine. The goddess makes no mistake. One day that mate of yours will get his act together and regret the day he rejected you. Trust me I know." She says.
"I love you guys." I say kissing them both before going to my old room.

We got this. I love you my little pup. Mommy will always be here.