Victoria P.O.V

Savannah is in labor.

Her father and I are here. I know she wishes Nixon was by her side. She thinks I don't know but I have known he was her fated mate since they found each other.

I know Nixon loves her. He reminds me of her father in a lot of ways. Dwight rejected me when we first met. He was already promised to someone else. Someone his father felt could strengthen his pack. As much as he tried he just could never stay away from me. I fought for my mate. I loved him.

I have watched how that boy loves her. I have smelled his scent on her at pack events when other males would be close. I have seen how she loves him. I wish she would talk to me. She feels that telling us would stir up issues with him. She loves him that much she is willing to keep this secret to protect him.

"Ma I'm never doing this again." Savannah cries through a contraction.
Her dad laughs.
"Your mother said the same thing." Dwight laughs.
"It's worth the pain." I laugh.
"She is really taking her time to get here. It's 5:30 in the afternoon we have been here since this morning." Savannah says.
"Stubborn like her mother." Dwight laughs.
Savannah rolls her eyes.
"I am not stubborn. I'm just strong willed." She says.
"Really?" We laugh

The doctor comes in to check her and tell her it's time to push. I can tell she is nervous and scared. Her dad was gone step out the room but she cried for him. Forever a daddies girl. I love my mate.

30 minutes of pushing and a beautiful strong alpha female was born. She is so perfect. She is healthy and strong. Savannah can't stop crying. I know she wishes Nixon experienced this with her.

"Hey baby. I'm your mommy." Savannah kisses her little head.
Babygirl is staring up at her in wonder.
I hope Nixon makes it right and doesn't miss out on this beautiful baby girl life.
"She looks just like you babygirl." Dwight says kissing her head.
She is really the perfect mix of both of them.

We stay with her until I can tell she is exhausted. I know she needs time to process everything.
"We will see you in the morning baby." I tell her
"Ok love you. Thank you for everything." She says.
We both kiss her head and leave.

On the way home I can tell my mate is pissed off.
"Darling what is wrong?" I ask him.
"He rejected my child and got her pregnant. He should have left her alone if that bitch was who he wanted." He says angrily.
"Why do you think Savannah did not want to tell us. Look at how you are acting. She loves him. You should know about this." I tell him.
"Victoria do not compare our past to this. I made it right. He left my damn pup. He left her with a pup." He growls.
"Do you believe that. Who do you think got her that house. I honestly believe he wants to be in that baby life. Dwight do not go confronting him about it. Let Sav handle it." I say.
He growls.
"Do you think he knows his pup has been born?" He ask.
"I'm sure she will tell him." I say.
"I don't know what to do. My pup is heartbroken and that fool broke her heart. If it wasn't for Savannah and how much respect I have for Clyde. This damn pack would be mine. I'm starting to believe it's time I go back home and take back what belongs to me." He says.
"We've come so far. Is it worth it." I ask him.
"For her. Absolutely." He says with confidence.

I hope my mate lets Savannah handle this. We just be there to support her in any decision she makes.