Whitney P.O.V.

Kalen Marshal. My fated fucking mate. My asshole of a mate. He pisses me off. He tried to reject me but I won't accept it. I loved him from the moment I laid eyes on him.
Last Week.
'What the fuck is your problem Whitney?' Kalen asked me.
'What the fuck is your problem? You rejected me. Not the other way around. You fuck off every fucking chance you get you prick. I go on one date and here you are bursting into my dorm.' I scream
'So you chose to come to a club in my fucking territory with the bastard.' He screams.
'Get the fuck out Kalen. I'm over this shit. I'm over you and your wishy washy ass feelings. I'm done. You can go fuck yourself.' I scream tears in my eyes.
Men are assholes. They are selfish.
'Done? I rejected you Whit. You are the one who hasn't accepted it.' He says.
'You are truly an asshole Kalen. Get out.'
'You have needs Whitney you come to me I will satisfy those needs. You will not whore yourself out to other men.' He says
I start attacking. He growls as his wolf surfaces. He restrains me.
'Calm down.'he says
'Get out Kalen.'I say.
***************************************************
All fucking week the bastard has been trying to communicate with me. I ignore him. Sela my wolf doesn't want to accept the rejection. I love the asshole and don't want to accept it.

He walks into the cafeteria with a whore on his arm. They're laughing and giggling. He ignores me completely. My Alpha stopped me from going over there. So I knocked his food tray over and declared that another man would be a better fuck.

He's blowing up my phone. I don't give a fuck. He doesn't claim me I haven't even told my own fucking best friend that I found my mate. No one knows. A dirty little secret between us.

My mood was lifted when I was out doing retail therapy. I walk into my dorm clearly not paying attention to my surroundings and using my wolf senses and zoned out because I cut the light on and scream.

There it is my amber eye devil. Sitting at my desk glaring at me. I collect myself and ignore him completely. Unpacking what I just bought. I don't take out the items I got from the sex store. I leave them in the bag and toss it on my bed.

"Are you just going to fucking act like you don't see me?" He says.
Still don't respond.
"Whitney." He calls.
I go use the bathroom. I come out he still there. Fuck this bastard doesn't get the hint. I move past him only to be jerked into his lap.
"I told you I only rejected you because I knew you were going to be a distraction for me. I need to focus on being an enforcer on top of school. Not because I plan on taking another mate." He says softly.
"Get out Kale."I say
"No Whitney you caused a scene today. You caused it in front of two Alphas. I did not fuck her Whitney. I flirt that is it. I have not slept with anyone but you since I found you."he says.
"Don't lie to me Kalen. You fuck them because they tell the stories." I say.
He grabs my face and looks me in my eyes
"I'm only sleeping with you Whit. I flirt with women yes but I have not touched another since I found you. You knew of my playboy ways Whitney. Come ask me what you want to know." He says honestly.
I groan in frustration. I love him and that makes me a fool.
"Ok. I believe you."I say.
He leans in to kiss me and I give him my cheek. I stand up.
He stands up stalking me to the bed until I'm leaned back.
"I'm sorry for earlier. I was really just helping a friend she wanted to make a male jealous. You should understand that since you declared you would show TJ a good time." He says with a growl.
" I said he looks like a good time." I smirk.
"He would have been dead before you could even find out." He growls.
I lean up and bite his lip.
"Please stop being mad at me. It's been a whole damn week. I miss you. I love you my crazy girl." He says
It's been a long week and I need him badly.
I wrap my legs around his waist pulling him closer and kissing him while undoing his pants.
"Show me you deserve it." I tell him.
"My pleasure." He says.
He showed me alright. The man had me promising all types of things.