Emily P.O.V

I watched as that bitch goes over thinking she's about to confront my little sister about my niece beating up her pup. Nixon must have linked her but I see the fear in her eyes when Savannah looks at her. I could laugh. She loves to throw out here that she is Luna of this pack and how much better she is to be having the Alphas heir. Little does she know my sister fucks her man every night. Hell they snuck off and fucked during this picnic and he can't keep his eyes off of her.

Savannah doesn't know that I know but I knew from the day she moved into the pack house she was with Nixon. I only confirmed it when Sarai was born and she came out the perfect mixture of them both with Nixons red hair. I know they are mates. They now have 3 pups together. I knew he loved her when he ordered my mate to place 4 enforcers as her guard. He was ordered not to tell me but I seen his papers in our home. I won't say anything to anyone when Vannah wants us to know she will tell us.

I watch how Nixon subtly watches over his pups. Especially the ones with Savannah. He makes sure they are always within reaching distance of him, his team, or their guards. I don't even know how she thinks she hides it. I mean she smells heavily of the man scent at every pack event or if we go out on a girls night. The dead giveaway is their two sons who are his exact replica with our orange eyes that we inherited from our father. I feel our parents know but want Sav to tell us.

I'm looking at this whore back down from a challenge and now her head to the Beta female. She even slightly bowed with Savannah. That's weird she is the Luna regardless of how Nixon treats her she should atleast radiate power. She has none. I believe it's her karma for how many mate bonds she's tried to ruin. For the last 12 years she's tried everything in her power to seduce my mate and hurt me.

I'll never forget the day I found out Ronan was my mate. I always thought he was sexy but it never went further than a hi or simple conversation. He was a huge playboy back then. My wolf Dena was very antsy as we approach the club.
Once we entered the club Dena surfaces but gives me back control. My friends and I head to the booth. We stop and speak to Amira and some mutual friends. I head to the bar with Lacey my best friend. I tense when I'm at the bar. I smell the most intoxicating scent but I recognize it. 'Woody sandalwood and vanilla' I turn with my drink in my hand and lock eyes with my mate. I notice that he has a she-wolf holding on to him. I let out a deadly growl and she looks over at me. It's Brittany. Ronan immediately pushes her away and walks over to me in a hurry. I go to move away from him when he grabs me.
"MATE"we growl in unison.
I'm pissed this fucker was flirting and dancing with this whore.
'Go back to your bitch.' I link him.
"Please let's leave so we can talk." He says panicking.
I'm just about to respond when that bitch comes over whining his name. I smack her and tell her to stay away from my mate.
"I'll talk with you later. I'm going to enjoy the rest of the night with my friends." I say snatching my arm away from him.
He keeps his eyes on me the whole night growling anytime another male approaches me.
I'm leaving out when I feel his presence behind me.
"Emily please talk to me." He begs me.
I sigh.
"It's fine Em. These boys can make sure we get home safely." Jodie my friend purrs.
They laugh.
"Yeah ladies. Alright Ro link us later." They say walking off.
I start walking off and he follows me reaching for my hand.
"Emily please slow down." He says
I walk in step with him. It's a warm summer night.
"Can you please come back with me to my suite so we can talk. I don't expect anything Em. I just want to talk to you without distraction." He ask.
"Sure. You'll walk me home afterwards." I say.
"Yes." He smiles
We are quiet the whole way to the pack house. Once we enter his suite I see that he hasn't even unpacked.
"Did you go directly to the bar?" I ask.
"No I showered first then went." He smirks
I roll my eyes.
He cuts his Tv on tells me come lay beside him.
"No im not staying long." I say.
"I didn't expect to find my mate tonight. Yes I was going to fuck her and I did invite her but I couldn't have known you were my mate and coming." He says.
"Why her?" I say.
"She an easy fuck Emily. That's it. I've always had a crush on you but I could never find the courage to tell you. I was the playboy and you were Emily Spring." He says.
"I always thought you were cute but I probably would have ignored you. You had plenty of women to keep you entertained. I'm no saint Ronan so I'm not mad about you not waiting. I never expected my mate to be a virgin. But how would you have felt if you seen me dancing with another male." I say.
"I would be pissed. I'm not saying you don't have a right to your feelings. I just don't want you to hold it against me because I fully intend on claiming my mate and putting my playboy ways behind me." He tells me pulling me onto the bed with him.
"Do you now?" I say with a smirk.
"Fully." He purrs.
I wake up the next morning marked at mated to my mate. And the stories does the man no justice. He is truly great in bed.
"Good morning beautiful." He tells me kissing down my neck.
"Good morning." I say back.
We make love and it was the best sex I've ever had.
"I have to go home. My mom has been linking me since this morning after her shift." I tell him pushing his face away.
He groans.
"Tell her you are with your mate. I'm not done with you yet." He whines
"I really need to go. I want to tell her in person plus dad will be off soon." I say.
He huffs rolling off of me.
"Can you please move into the suite with me until we can get approved for housing. I just got you and I don't want to be without you." He says.
"Yeah that shouldn't be a problem." I say.
"Great. You'll go home and pack and I'll come get your stuff when you're done. Also I guess I need to meet my in-laws." He says kissing me.
I roll my eyes and get dressed and leave.

That was the beginning of our beautiful life. He got me pregnant our first night together and over the last 12 years we have had 6 amazing pups and counting since my mate and I both come from large families and he wants more pups. He's the best male I could ask for. He's honest and loyal. He's also a fierce protector.