Brittany P.OV.

I never knew that Nixon could be so evil. Well I knew but you hear about how the mate bond helps to keep you from hurting your mate. Tim hasn't slept with me in 8 months. Nixon has never felt out betrayal and is oblivious to fact that the pups are not his. He loves my pups.
"He just let that bitches pup attack my child." I growl out at Tim.
He ignores grabbing Eli.
"You do not put your hands on a girl. That was wrong of you." He tells our son.
I glare at him. He's pissing me off today. I seen him looking longingly over at that bitches sister all night. His ex girlfriend. The one he would have rejected me for. Tiffany Spring. She smiled at him a couple times but other than that she was enjoying her family.
"Don't scold him. He has had enough of that." I tell him.
"THIS IS MY FUCKING PUP. I WILL DISCIPLINE HIM HOW I SEE FIT." He growls at me.
I glare at him. He ignores me. I'm going to have to go in neutral territory on the East and have sex with one of the males at the club. I don't know how Nixon doesn't realize the pups aren't his we haven't had sex in years. Maybe it's the drugs I give him when I try to seduce him. It doesn't work like the first time for some reason it doesn't get him aroused it just puts him to sleep and he doesn't remember anything. He's a fucking idiot.

He let Miranda that bitch embarrass me in front of the whole pack. I would have slapped her but I know she would have won and Nixon probably would have asked her to kill me in a challenge. When Savannah basically challenged me I back down because I could tell from the look on her eyes she would have killed me and enjoyed doing it. She was fiercely protective over her pups. 3 fucking pups and the whore isn't marked. I could laugh. The untouchable Savannah Spring look how the tables turn.
I always envied her back when we were kids although she was a patrolman daughter her beauty and charisma was unmatched she had males falling all over themselves and she didn't even have to fuck. I'm a pretty girl but I always felt less when them Spring sisters were around. Her sister Emily and I are the same age and she would always draw the attention of the males. Every time one was interested in me they would see her and I'm instantly forgotten. They would use me for sex and act like I never existed. Her fated mate was my boyfriend at the time they found each other. I still get angry about that day.
************************************************** 13 years ago
I was so excited today. Ronan the enforcer I had been seeing off and on for the last year was coming home. He was the future second in command enforcer under Timothy. I hadn't talked to him in 6 months due to him getting a girlfriend from another pack and then him going away on training for 2 months. He called to tell me he would love to see me when he gets back tonight. I can meet him at the bar in our western territory. I was so excited. I put on my best sexy outfit. One I knew would have him weak in the knees.

Heading into the bar I see him with a group of enforcers. We graduated two months ago and he was sent to training immediately. He was every bit of her perfect. He was atleast 6'5 with storm grey eyes and dark black hair that he kept shaved on the sides and up in a man bun. He was one of the sexiest wolves in this pack and the man was great in bed. I have had a couple partners but this male is by far top tier.
"Hey Ro." I blush as I approach.
He smirks before taking me all in with seductive eyes. He sips his beer.
"Hey Britt. You look good." He purrs.
It's a lot going on tonight. It's Amira party so tons of pack members came to celebrate.
I blush. "How have you been?" I ask him.
"Great will be even better once I get you in my bed" he laughs
I smack his chest and he grabs my hand kissing it.
We head to the dance floor and dance and take shots for about an hour when I see him get antsy. It's like he's on alert for something. I see his wolf flash and then he calms down.
"Are you ok?" I purr to him.
He ignores me. He just keeps dancing.
10 minutes go by and I see him tense up. His wolf surfaces and looks around the dance floor. I'm holding onto him trying to follow his gaze when I hear a deadly she-wolf growl. I look in the direction to see Emily glaring daggers at me. I'm confused when I feel Ronan push my hand away like I burned him. He rushes over to her.
"Mate." I hear them growl. The whole club erupted in happiness but I'm left standing dumbfounded. This can't be happening.
I go over to them to see what is going on. He invited me here after all.
"Ronan what is this? You invited me here." I whine.
She growls at me her wolf on the surface.
"Bitch if I ever see you anywhere near my mate. I will kill you. I'm not these other she-wolves who let you fuck on they're mate without consequence." She says slapping me hard I fall to the ground.
Ronan grabs her pulling her close into protective stance. I growl at the image and he growls violently at me.
"Ronan we have been together for a whole year. Can we talk about this." I beg him.
"Together? No Brittany you were an easy fuck I can count multiple males in here that has had a go at you." He declares loudly.
I notice Amira comes over.
"Get this bitch out my party. She wasn't invited." She says removing herself from her mates arms.
She hates me. I tried sleeping with her mate and she has hated me since.
I curse them Spring sisters. They are just to damn beautiful with their curly blonde hair. I'm an enforcers daughter but that means nothing compared to them.