Brittany POV

I was feeling on top of the world after my surprise announcement. I finally found out who Nixon had been sleeping around with all these years and imagine my shock when I realized her pups were actually his. I should have known those pups look exactly like him. Their daughter is a perfect combination of them both and just as beautiful as her fucking mother.
**************************************************
6 months ago
I was in the pack house lounge aggravated with Tim. He had been distant and only coming around for the kids. I didn't know if he finally realized Alex wasn't his or not but he never mentioned it.  Alex actually belongs to a young warrior named Jeffery.
I was relaxing when all of a sudden I'm hit with the pain of Nixon affair. I knew he was in his office so I fight thru the pain and hide in an unnoticeable position by the offices. They went at it 3 times before I see his door opens.
Savannah Spring. It hits me her pups look exactly like that bastard.
She is trying to leave out the office when he pulls her back in shutting the door. I feel the pain again but this time it's brutal maybe because I actually seen what was about to happen. 30 minutes later they walkout the office. He pulls he in for a deep passionate kiss and grips her butt. She has always been shapely. I see the Alpha team approaching and wonder what they will think.
"You two are truly aggravating." Lance laughs.
"Glad that fuckers in a better mood." Stephan laughs.
"I knew soon as Rachel said that you were at the pack house what you two were up too." Oran laughs
They knew. The whole fucking team knew along with their mates. I'm pissed off.
He smacks her ass and tells her he'll see her later.
She leaves and I nonchalantly approach the team who mood instantly shifts.
He still smells heavily of her and sex.
"WHAT?" He growls dangerously.
"Nothing I was wondering about the council assembly." I say
"That is of no concern to you." He says as they enter his office slamming the door in my face.
I hate him. I glare at the door and curse that bitch Savannah.
I wait all day until he leaves his office. I follow behind as he and Oran drives off. They arrive at this beautiful house on the southern border. I watch as Savannahs daughter and 2 little boys who look exactly like Nixon race across the street.
"Daddy." They squeal.
He scoops the youngest boy up.
"Hey my little wolves." He tells them.
"Daddy I had a good day today." The oldest boy says
"I heard you were a very good at daycare and for your grandma." Nixon says.
He heard them 2 houses down to this huge beautiful home. I see Savannah step out on the porch and he greets her with a passionate kiss.
She noticed me because she looks directly into my car. Nixon shuts the door.
That night it felt like they went at it like possessed animals. It was non stop.
I start making my plans now.
**************************************************
I didn't think this thru before I announced it. I was just so happy to see that bitches anger and hurt about my pregnancy that I forgot Nixon didn't know. I knew the man didn't like me but he has never truly attacked me. I stand there in fear as his team and dad hold Jared down. He was going to kill me and this pup. I genuinely don't know if this pup belongs to Nixon or Tim. I hope it was my mate Tim. I could feel Tim's anger thru the bond in my quest on revenge on Savannah I neglected to tell my mate about the pregnancy. Once Nixon storms out the office I know exactly where he is going. I don't care at least he didn't kill me.

I enter Tim's home and the growl that comes from him is one he's never used towards me. It was very much like Nixons. I step back in fear.
"IS THE PUP MINE OR NIXON. YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW BECAUSE HAD YOU BEEN SURE IT WAS MINE YOU WOULD HAVE COME TO ME TO TELL ME YOU ARE PREGNANT. IM DOBE BRITTANY. GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE BEFORE I TELL NIXON EVERYTHING AND LET HIM DEAL WITH YOU HOW HE SEES FIT. I KNOW FOR A FACT HE JUST TRIED TO KILL YOU. THE WHOLE DAMN PACK FELT HOW FERAL HE BECAME."
"Tim." I say softly.
"GET OUT." He growls and I run out the house.
This is the second male who has wanted to kill me today.

The next morning I try my hardest to avoid Nixon the man is completely angry and his team also. The pack members keep looking at me sideways and with disgust. Maybe I didn't think this thru but the next part of my plan will surely get rid of that bitch and her pups for good. I can't fucking wait. My son will take over this pack and I will finally get some respect in this fucking pack.