Savannah P.O.V

Nixon damn near lives with us. He spends every night here. Plus he spends the whole weekend with us for the past two months. We went to the Kings pack last week and he got the official documents claiming Sarai. She is his by law. She is entitled to his name and pack.

Christmas time is coming in 2 weeks. Nixon is away visiting RedRiver pack for the next two days. Sarai must sense the change because she is so fussy. He's only been gone a day.
'Oran can you please come help me calm her.' I beg him.
She normally calms when one of them gets her.
'Coming Sav. She still fussy.' He laughs
'Yes. It's like she knows he is gone.' I say.
'He definitely has her spoiled.'he says
"Savannah we are here." Rachel yells.
"Kitchen." I yell.
They walk in and Oran comes to get her.
She looks at him and cries harder. He starts walking with her and steps out on the deck. She calms a little. Nixon spends a lot of time back there with her.
"She was calm when he called earlier." I say.
"Maybe she needs to just hear his voice." Rachel says.
"I need to record it for her. He just as bad. He's ready to come back and send Lance or Oran in his place." I roll my eyes.
She laughs.
"Oran was the same with Kaylee. Remember he wouldn't even go in the office for a whole month." She says
"I remember you practically begging him to go." I say.
"Something about them girls and their daddy." She says.
"She was calm for a little. Call him see if that works." Oran says laughing.
I call him. She screaming to the top of her lungs.
"Hello." He says.
"Your daughter will not stop crying please talk to her."
Him and Stephan laugh as I put him on Speaker.
"Hey babygirl." He says sweetly.
She looks around whining searching for him.
"Daddy be there soon." He says.
She stares at the phone as if she really knows what she's looking at.
2 months and they are both inseparable.
"Damn she really calmed down too." Rachel laughs.
"You have one of Nix shirts. Wrap her in one see if it helps. She might be just like you." Oran laughs
"Fucker he was obsessed with me. His clothes were just  more comfortable than mine." I say.
They laugh.
***************************************************
No Sleep!
I'm crying and she's crying.
Nixon called back after his meeting. He said he was going to try and get back before tomorrow night. They finished majority of everything today.

"I know baby. I miss him too." I tell her.
I do miss him. I've gotten use to him being around constantly again.
I wrap her in his shirt and play white noise and we fall asleep in the couch. It's 6:00 am before we finally get settled down. His scent soothes us both.
***************************************************

I wake up in a beautiful field with a pond. I'm holding my baby in my hands looking into the water with the pretty koi fish.
"SAVANNAH" a melodious voice calls from behind.
I turn to find Evie with the most beautiful woman ever.
"Moon Goddess?" I call her.
"Yes my child. Let's talk." She says
I nod in amazement.
"I know you have had a rough couple years. So has your mate. I know that he hurt you when he rejected you. He made a mistake and he is suffering because of it." She states.
"Suffering how?" I ask concerned.
"When you left him. He went into a deep dark depression. If it wasn't for Stephan finding him that day in your old room he would have ended it all. He loves you, he always has. Since he first seen you at 12 that male has adored and loved you. He is reasoning on rejecting you was selfish. He knows that. You and Sarai are really his peace and happiness. I felt his longing and pain the day you delivered and he wasn't by your side.  I felt your pain and longing for him to be there. You two need to talk. You make him be honest with you. You tell him how he's hurt you. You make him prove that he is worth the risk. You both need each other. I blessed you two together because you are each other's equal. You make him better and he makes you better. Fight for what is yours Savannah. Fight like your mother fought for your dad." She says
I'm in tears. He tried to kill himself. I love the man. I would have died with him if he was to succeed in his attempt.
"Yes my child. You can fix this. You can fix him and allow him to fix this heart he has broken.Ask him for the truth." She tells me sternly.
"I will." I say.
"Ok love it's time I send you back." She says touching my head.
I jump up feeling Sarai being taken out of my arms. I look to attack when I see it's Nixon. I relax as Sarai coos in her daddy's arms.
"Your mommy is crazy princess. She was ready to attack your daddy." He laughs.
"She didn't even hear us come in." Stephan laughs.
"Very funny. You two snuck in here." I roll my eyes.
"I literally called out to you when I walked in. Rough night?" He laughs.
"Very she just went to sleep at 6" I tell him.
"Ok beautiful family. I'm leaving I'll talk to you later." Stephan says heading out.
I stand up to go upstairs to my bedroom. Nixon grabs me.
"Are you ok? Your emotions are all over the place." He says looking at me with concern.
"Yes Nix. I'm just tired. I'll feed her then go to sleep." I tell him heading upstairs.