Timothy POV

I'm in the office with Nixon and Ronan going over plans for war. Ronan is one of my closest friends he is mated to Emily Spring. They've been together for 12 years now and have the most beautiful family and relationship.
"How's Tiff?" I ask him.
I seen her yesterday at the picnic and she looked as beautiful as ever. She had her 3 little pups with her. She found her mate when she turned 18. I don't know why I was so upset being as though I broke her heart for my mate. He was one of the top enforcers at the Crystal Blood pack. He's said to be a very fierce fighter. I've also heard rumors that he is a cheater and had multiple women. I was worried about Tiffany. I watch Britt suffer every time Nixon sleeps with someone. I wouldn't want her suffering like that.
He looks over at me and rolls his eyes.
"Too in love with that asshole. He constantly cheats and she just can't seem to leave. Every time she tries he begs her to stay and gets his act together for a little while and then back to his old ways. Emily and Savannah just went there last month and got into a confrontation with the bastard. I could have killed him for daring to push my mate. He learned a valuable lesson though when Savannah cracked him upside his head with a vase." Ronan says.
I see Nixon linking someone and let out a deadly low growl.
"Tiff loves hard. She'll see reason eventually." I say.
"Hopefully because if not I'm pretty sure her brothers and dad are going to have that fucker come up missing." He laughs.
"I don't doubt it." I laugh.
We finish discussing the plans when Ronan leaves for the family dinner the Spring family is having.
When it's just Nixon and I we talk about the altercation with Elijah that happened yesterday.
"I don't know what's gotten into that boy. It's like he just can't stop fighting." I say irritably.
Eli has been getting in trouble for his behavior all month. I don't know what to do.
"Yeah I've tried telling him to get it together." Nixon says.
Nixon does treat my pups like his own but more in an uncle type of way. He allows them to call him Pa. I feel bad because he doesn't have his own pups. But he seems content I really don't think the fucker wants kids.
"I truly believe his mother is the problem. I'm going to have to handle that." I groan.
"She's my biggest problem." He growls.
"I can tell." I laugh.
I try to be careful and not get Brittany pregnant when we have sex. Nixon doesn't know that I still sleep with her. She's my fated and I just can't seem to let her go. I haven't slept with her in 8 months though.

I'm in my office at the training facility when Brittany walks in.
"Why are you avoiding me? Is it because that bitch is here." She growls at me.
"Why would it have anything to do with Tiffany when I haven't slept with you in months." I growl back.
"So what is our issue." She ask.
"You. I'm tired Brittany. It's a constant back and forth. I thank you for my pups but I'm done. You want Nixon and I'm tired of coming second. The man is going to kill you eventually and it will be your own fault." I tell her.
"What are you talking about. I'm fucking marked by the man so of course there are feelings there. I'm his fucking Luna but instead he treats me like a piece of garbage. Only time that man even tried to act nice with me is for official pack events. He even fucked someone yesterday while at the pack picnic." She says
"And yet you haven't rejected him and came to be with me. You still pine for him to treat you like a Luna. I bet if Nixon was willing you would run to his bed." I growl at her.
She just stares at me like I hurt her.
"Fuck this Brittany. I should have walked away from you the minute I saw you had his mark. I'm betraying my best friend all for nothing." I say.
She cries.
"I love you Tim. Only you. I'm sorry but it's this fucking mark that makes me drawn to him." She cries.
"You had the choice to reject him yet you refuse. That man is in his office now thinking nothing of you yet you still won't reject him. You expect me to keep playing the background family with our pups while you flaunt them as heir." I growl at her Rock coming foward.
Just as she's about to respond she doubles over in pain. She falls to the floor in tears and I know he is fucking. I almost could laugh if she wasn't my mate and I didn't like seeing her in pain. They go at it back to back for almost an hour. I didn't think the pain would be that bad since we accepted our bond but I guess because she accepted his and wears his mark it hurts.
She struggles to stand up and I help her. I just look at her with pity. She did this to herself. I don't know how he works thru the pain of us. I don't tell her that he doesn't feel it because he nor Jared accepted her. It's been 9 years and she still hasn't gotten it thru her head that Nixon will never love her. I have a feeling he's going to be the one to reject her eventually. She just better hope my love hasn't ran out by then.