Savannah P.O.V.

That damn Alpha is territorial as hell. He looks like he is pissed I'm his mate then he's mad about someone getting me snacks and sitting beside me.
'Mate jealous' Evie says happily
'Mate an asshole' I tell her.

It's the end of the day and I got to head to this damn forest that determines my future.
'Evie no matter what happens know that I love you and you are special to me Mate be damned.' I tell her.
'I love you Sav. We are in this together. I have you and you have me.' She tells me.

Entering the forest I see the man standing there looking beautiful. He doesn't look as angry as earlier. We both feel hopeful.
He grabs my hand. He takes me into this beautiful cage that's hidden and it has a beautiful view of the lake and a nice little garden. It's peaceful here. This must be his hidden spot because it not noticeable. It's very secluded. The light from the opening shining through. I look out at the waterfall. I feel him come up behind me. He kisses me deeply. Then he kisses my neck. Grazing my markspot. Sucking on it. I moan. I smell my arousal. He breathes in deeply. Growling.
' Evie' I say.
I need her opinion before I let this man takeaway something sacred to me.
'It's Ok Sav I want my mate' she says
I give in to him.
He lays me down on the ground. Kissing me all the way down my body. He lifts up my skirt. He looks up at me for confirmation. I nod. He rips my panties. He licks at my wet center.
"Shit" I moan
He continues to eat me until I see stars. my mind goes blank.
His fingers are circling my clit as he moves up centering himself at my entrance.
He looks me in my eyes and push inside.
He stills letting me adjust. I thrust up into him.
He fucks me slowly and passionately. I look into his eyes. I see love but I also see heartbreak. I ignore it and enjoy the moment.
He picks up his speed.
I feel myself clench around him.
I scream his name.
"FUUUUCCCCKK."he groans loudly as his seed spills inside of me.
He stays inside of me.
I look away nervously. He turns my head to face him.
He kisses me like he needs me.He holds me for 2 hours after that kissing me.
We talk about our future plans. I tell him about the nursing program. He loves the idea he tells me I'm smart and beautiful.
We stand up getting dressed. He kisses me again. I look at him and I see it. He's about to break my heart. I see the pain in his eyes I see that he's breaking his own damn heart.
"I can't have you as my mate Savannah. It wouldn't work. You are a patrolman daughter. You are weak. I need a strong luna to help me lead." He says
" YOU FUCKED ME.YOU TOOK SOMETHING I WAS SAVING FOR THE PERSON WHO LOVES ME JUST TO CALL ME WEAK. THE GODDESS DID NOT THANK SO WHEN SHE PAIRED ME TO YOU. Please don't do this Nixon." I'm crying to the man who is supposed to help my mate.
"The goddess made a mistake. I'm taking Brittany as my chosen luna. She is strong and fit to lead." He says pointedly.
I laugh bitterly. "Really? You would take that whore as your chosen mate." I growl
"You will not cause her trouble Savannah." He says sternly.
"I Alpha Nixon Carter of Ambersy Pack reject you Savannah Spring as my mate and luna." He says pain filled his voice.
I drop to my knees in pain crying tears my wolf howling crying.
"Accept it Savannah." He orders
"I Accept." I cry.
I stay there in the fetal position crying tears. Broken by the one created just for me.
He rubs my head. "You know I'm right." He says gently.
I growl at him. I shift and run.
Nixon Carter the man I loved from afar broke my heart.
'His wolf did not accept the rejection' Evie says.
'Jared did not accept the rejection. He is still our mate. I will not accept it either.' She declares
'He order you but it's not effective I did not submit with you.' She says.
"Evie'
'No Savannah I'm not letting my mate go because of that fool. He will regret it.'