Savannah P.O.V

It's been 3 weeks since we arrived at Blue Moon. Alpha Lloyd took over immediately after he found Sarai. He returned to challenge his father. It was a war from what I hear.

Im at the pack house in the Luna suite talking to Sarai.
"Dad will be here next week. I've asked him to sign an alliance with Lloyd. It took a lot of begging but he reluctantly agreed." She says.
"I've told you before that man is not my concern." I say.
For the past 3 weeks Evie has been antsy. She has been constantly whining for her mate. Begging to just hear his voice. She keeps saying she needs him. I don't want him. I'm at peace and happy.
"It does concern you. He's your mate and my father. You will have to talk to him eventually. He's going to be coming around more often. I plan on having him at my Luna ceremony." She says.
"That is fine. He is your father. I will cross that bridge about Shane and Spencer when I get there." I say.
She groans and rolls her eyes. I cock my brow at her. Lloyd walk in before either of us can say something.
"I need you in the meeting." Lloyd says to her after greeting us.
I stand to leave.
"Please ma just think about it." She says.
I wave her off. I don't have a choice. Between her and my wolf it seems like I would have to no matter what. I just hope to protect my heart. I love that wolf but I can't allow him to break me again.

I get home to a fuming Skylar.
"What's wrong?" I ask.
"I know we are here for Sarai but I don't want to be here. I rather go back to NightWalker." He says.
"I know love. I'm sorry but your sister needed us." I say.
"This pack is toxic. There are some good people here but I'm tired of fighting every damn day because people are jealous of my sister." He says.
I sigh.
"Let us get her settled in here. Then I will go back to NightWalker." I tell him.
He groans and sits down. Shilo and Shane look back and forth. Spencer my 3 year old goes up to him.
"It's ok bubba." He says.
Skylar picks him up and relaxes.
"I know." Sky says.
"How do you feel?" I ask Shilo and Shane.
"I want Sarai happy but I'm not happy here." Shilo says.
"It's ok other than the fights." Shane says.
I nod.
"Please give it some time." I tell them all.
They nod.
I go in the kitchen to start preparing dinner.
"Your father will be here next week." I tell them.
They get excited.
"What day?" Lo ask.
"Tuesday." I say.
"Will I be able to meet him?" Shane ask sadly.
The boys look at him sadly. I feel so guilty.
"Yes love. Just let me talk to him first." I say.
I see his nervousness and hope.
"You know dad will love you. He won't treat you any differently than he treats us." Sky tells him.
"Yeah I know." He says softly.
"It will be fine Shane. Your dad will be happy to see you. He'll be happy to see all his pups." I say.
Sky my oldest boy comes over and hugs me.
'He will be happy to see you too.' He links me.
'I love you my child.' I tell him.

We eat our dinner and watch movies all night. I'm lost in my thoughts. I just know we are going to have it out. I kept his children away from him no matter my reasoning he will be pissed.

'I miss him Sav.' Evie whines.
'I know Evie. You will see him in 4 days. Please just let me talk to him first. Give me time.' I tell her.
"I've gave you time Savannah. I need my mate. My pups need their father.' She says.
'Please Evie.' I say.
She huffs.
'Ok Sav.' She tells me.

I have been nervous since I found out that man was coming. My emotions are all over the place. I thought I had moved past it. I thought I had found peace. I thought I had healed. I've cried everyday since she told me he was coming. My pups deserve to know their father. All I ask is that he protects them and keeps her away from my pups.