Savannah P.O.V

I'm laying on the bed in our hotel room watching my mate pace. I knew it would be hard but fuck this hurts. He's looking irritable on what is supposed to be a happy day for him. She gave birth to his heir. He's has the phone on speaker while his parents talk. He looks over at me and comes to kiss me.
'I'm sorry my love. I fucked us up. I'm sorry' he links me.
I kiss him back.
"Son I'm telling you that you do not need to give that pup our last name. Jerald did not claim this pup son. We can introduce him to the pack but he cannot be your heir. Jerald actually snarled about the pup." Alpha Clyde says.
Interesting. His wolf did not claim his own and even snarled at the boy.
"Dad order the doctors and her that no name is to be given until I arrive in the morning." Nixon says.
"Ok son but your mother and I are of the same opinion. So is your gamma and delta." Alpha Clyde says.
"Ok I'll call you when I arrive." Nixon says.
Stephan who just hung up with Lance and Oran. Is staring at Nixon in shock.
I feel Nixons anger. He is fighting his temper.
'Come here' I tell.
When he's like that he does not hear you his solely focused on his rage.
'Nixon come here' I say again
He's growling and snarling but he comes and lays between my legs. I rub his head and back until he can calm down. I pushing a sense of calm thru our bond.

He relaxes rolling over to look at Stephan. We have been here before we know both know he will not hear reason until he is relaxed. Sex would relax him quite well but Stephan's in here.

"IF THAT BITCH HAS DECEIVED ME WITH A PUP I WILL TORTURE HER TO DEATH WHILE HER FAMILY WATCHES AND LEAVE HER BODY HANGING IN THE MIDDLE OF MY FUCKING PACK." He growls
I rub his chest he grabs my hand kissing it.
'Baby please calm down.' I beg him at this point.
"Oran and Lance say they don't sense Alpha blood in the pup." Stephan says cautiously.
He growls and his anger rises again.
"Think about this before you react Nix." Stephan says
"What is there to think about? This bitch better pray to the goddess above that I wake up in a good fucking mood or her bastard will be a fucking orphan. Her and the damn male that chose to deceive me."He growls
Stephan looks at me and sighs.
"Nixon we need to think rationally. You need to be smart. A damn war is coming you cannot concern yourself with Brittany and her mess. You did this Nixon." Stephan says.
The growl that escapes him is deadly and Jared is pushing forward I hurry up and flip on top of him. Stephan turns around because I am naked and that will only set Nixon off more. They are trying to shift.
"OUT STEPHAN!" I yell and he scrambles out of the room.
"Nix baby you need to breathe. Jared you need to breathe." I say
Growling and Snarling about killing. Evie is in distress seeing her mate like this.
I kiss him it doesn't calm him. He's too deep in his rage.
'Sex Savannah it always calms him'
'Evie he needs to work through his rage without sex'
'Look at him Sav is he about to shift.'
I kiss his neck. I kiss his chest.
"Nixon baby calm down."
I pull his sweats down the damn man is talking about exactly he is going to kill her.
I slide him into me. They calm instantly. He lifts up to kiss me back.
"I have been kissing you for the past hour to calm you down." I say
He flips me over.
"Sorry babe." He says
This is about to be brutal.

Two hours later and his calm. He's laying on top of me his face buried in my neck breathing my scent.
"Pull the cover over us and call Stephan in here you two need to talk." I tell him.
"Talk later Savvy. I want you. I don't want to think about that shit." He says.
I growl.
He huffs pulling the cover up over us.
"This is bullshit. You clearly believe you run me as if I'm not the damn Alpha. I'm staying in you the whole time." He say irritated.
I roll my eyes.
"You pulled the cover up I see." I tell him.
"That's because you are spoiled and I do not feel like arguing." He kisses me before burying his face back in my neck.
Stephan enters.
"Look at that overgrown ass baby. The big bad Alpha is whipped. Savannah how did you tame the beast." Stephan says.
Nixon doesn't respond just flips him off to busy sucking on my neck and breathing my scent.
"It didn't take much." I smirk.
He burst out laughing.
"Nixon are you calm enough now to discuss the matter."Stephan says.
He must have linked him. Stephan rolls his eyes.
"Well we can talk about that altercation between you and Alpha Ralph or we can talk about the fact that we need to come up with a plan about our little problem back home." Stephan says
He doesn't respond. Just keeps doing what he's doing.
"Vannah." Stephan says.
How the fuck do they manage without me.
"Nixon." I say scolding him and clenching tightly around him
He groans and huffs. Not liking the fact he has to stop licking on me.
'That actually felt good do it again' he purrs.
I laugh and do it again
Stephan groans in aggravation.
"As far as Alpha Ralph goes that weak pup should know his place and how to speak when dealing with the better wolf." He states calmly.
That's my arrogant Alpha right there. Truly cocky.
"Is that what you are going to say in that meeting with council about you two fighting on their grounds ." Stephan laughs.
"Fuck the council. I clearly was not going they can come to me." Nixon says.
"Fucker we are already known as a dangerous pack to them fuckers you are going to make them think you find them irrelevant too." Stephan says shaking his head.
"They really are. Us Alphas make the rules and law for them to abide by. That fuck face disrespected me he just better be glad I let him walk away with his life. If a war is what that bastard wants then that is exactly what he will get." Nixon says.
I roll my eyes. He truly is the damn problem.
Stephan smirks and looks at me. Nodding.
"What about the other issue."He ask.
He buries his face back into my neck sucking and licking again. Not wanting to deal with the situation.
'Sav help me. I need him to remain calm. If he kills that lady tomorrow we will have the council storming our pack. The pack will be in an uproar because the Alpha killed her.'
I sigh.
"Baby you really need to think about the situation you are walking into tomorrow." I say.
He huffs.
"I will handle it properly. You and the whole unit will be there to hold me back. Savannah will be waiting in the room for me to come back. Perfect." He growls going back to happily doing what he was doing.

We both roll our eyes.
"Goodnight. Savannah you have the patience of a saint dealing with that asshole." Stephan says
Nixon doesn't even look up just flips him off.
"Goodnight." I say.
Soon as the door shuts he pumping into me mating the hell out of me. We had to stop our wolves from marking each other. It's a constant battle.
"I'm sleeping just like this. Snug and tight. Goodnight baby love you." He says kissing me before going to sleep.
"Love you." I say rubbing my hands through that red hair.

Fuck I knew it was coming but damn it hurts still. For the pack. For my alpha. For my love. Is all I repeat to myself everyday