Brittany P.O.V

He is crazy. I ran all the way to the suite and got my pups. I went straight to Tim's house. The man is going to kill me. I feel it. I seen the pure hatred in his eyes. If they would not have stopped him. He would have watched me bleed out on that ground. Tim and I third pup would have died.
'Tim I'm at your house.'
He doesn't respond.
'Tim!' I cry
"WHAT!" His voice booms through the house.
"I have to leave that pack house Tim. He's going to kill me. I see it now." I cry.
He ignores me going over to pick up Tucker. Breathing in his scent.
"Dada."Tucker laughs.
He kisses on him.
"You hungry Evan?" He says.
"Yes daddy. I want pizza."
He orders pizza. Completely ignoring me.
"TIMOTHY!" I scream.
"WHAT!" He snarls.
"What are we going to do?" I say
"I'm not going to do a damn thing. You are a selfish and greedy person. He has not once showed you an ounce of love or affection. He doesn't even fuck you but he takes another to bed every damn night and day. He hates you. Everyone in this pack could see it. You go to him claiming you needed to be treated like his Luna. You want something that does not belong to you. He could have killed my damn pup today because of you. HE HATES YOU. HE HAS A DEEP HATRED FOR YOU. I've known that man all my life and that look in his eyes is one I've only seen when he's killing his enemies. He enjoyed watching you scream and almost die a slow painful death." He says.
"I helped him get this damn pack." I say.
He laughs.
"Do you believe that Tiffany. Nixon would have gotten this damn pack regardless if he took a Luna or not. That man is not stupid. You are merely a pawn to him. You wanted a pack to respect you. He just degraded you to the whole damn pack." He says.
"You poke him too much you will be on the receiving end of the Nixon who name reign terror on his enemies." He says
"So what do you think he will do when he finds out who pups they really are." I ask taunting him
He laughs.
"I'm willing to face my punishment. I'm done with you Brittany. No more. If it's not about the kids. We have nothing to communicate about. GET OUT!" He orders.

I couldn't fight it I had to leave.This is all falling apart. I'll fix this.

"What about our pups?" I ask.
"I have them." He says.
"Tim." I cry.

He shuts the door in my face.