Nixon P.O.V

It's dinner time and I head to the suite with Leo. I explained everything to him in the office. He was calm for the most part. I know he didn't care about his mother because she has never once shown him love.
We enter home and we eat dinner that I had ordered for us.
"I have something to tell you my little wolf." I say as I sit on the couch with him.
"More news." He groans.
"Yeah." I laugh.
"You know how I told you your mother wasn't my fated mate. I didn't tell you that I rejected mine for your mother. I was young and stupid. I thought she would make me weak but really it was because I didn't want anyone else to be able to have her. She was a member of my pack. I had loved her since we were 12. Even after breaking her heart she still stood by my side. You have 3 older siblings who look just like you. A sister who is 19. Two brothers who are 15 and 13." I say.
He stares at me in shock.
"Will they like me?" He ask softly.
I pull him to me and he lays his head on my chest. I can feel his sadness and his hope.
"Yes they will love you and be fiercely protective of you." I tell him kissing his head.
"When can I meet them? Will there mom like me?" He says.
"Hopefully soon. Yes she will like you. She has a kind heart." I tell him.
"Ok I love you daddy." He says.
"I love you too my pup. I'm going to be in my office." I tell him.
My baby boy. He was really my light thru the dark times. I have to make this right. I need my family back with me. I need my pups. I need my mate.
I head to my office in the suite. I call the number hoping she answers.
"Daddy? Hello." Sarai answers.
Two years since we talked.
"Hello sweetheart." I say.
"Hey daddy. I miss you." She says
"I miss you too. I heard some interesting news yesterday." I tell her.
I hear her sigh.
"Da. He's a good person. I believe you will like him. I want you to meet him. I need you to accept him. I've marked him but I don't think I can be true in my decision if you and mom don't agree to this." She says.
I let out a deep breath and look up to the goddess for strength.
"Babygirl it's not that I don't accept him. You know that the bastard who raised him is an enemy of mine. I don't want him using you as a form of revenge Sarai. I understand that you will be with him. I've talked to your mate yesterday. We are in agreement that you won't return with him until he takes over. I gave him to new years and if he's still not in a position to bring you to him. I will deal with Edward." I say
"I didn't know you talk to him." She says
"Yeah Blake called me to tell me who your mate was because he wanted me to remain calm. Clearly that wasn't the case. I actually felt like the goddess was using you as my karma." I groan.
She laughs.
"Mom was on the same page you were on. Hell she even said she was going to call you and tell you to go deal with Edward because I was not going to be anywhere near Blue Moon as long as he's breathing. I had to beg her not to." She says.
I laugh.
"We can agree on something's." I say.
"The man did still raise him." She laughs. "He might not be ok with you killing him."
"I genuinely would not have given a damn. I would have slept peacefully." I say.
We laugh. I miss my baby.
"How have you been?" She ask.
I sigh.
"I've had better days." I say.
"What's wrong." She says.
I take a deep breath and I tell her the truth. I tell her everything from before she was born until now. I apologize for my mistakes. I tell her how I feel about her mother.
She lets out a furious growl when I'm done.
"I'm going to kill that bitch. I'm going to call Aurora so I can go kill her." She growls.
"Breathe princess." I say.
"She's evil dad. She's hurt us all and for what because she wanted power." She cries.
"I know love but I also hurt your mother." I say.
"No. You both hurt each other. Y'all were young and stupid but that bitch was evil." She says.
"That is true." I say.
"You need to fix this. Mom still loves you. She's hurting everyday denying her need for you. My brothers need you. I need you. Make this right daddy." She tells me.
"I will love. Let me get things situated here and I will make this right Sarai. I need you guys too. Leo needs his siblings. He's scared y'all will not like him. He wasn't close with her pups and he wasn't close with her at all. She abandoned and mistreated him. He's very to himself." I say sadly.
"His brothers will fix that. They will help him open up. Can I talk with him?" She says
"Of course." I say
I call Leo to the office he comes in nervously.
"Someone wants to talk to you." I say putting the phone on speaker.
"Hello little brother." Sarai says sweetly thru the phone.
My girl is fiercely protective of her siblings. I look to see Leo blushing.
"Hello." He says shyly.
"I can't wait to meet you. Your ugly ass brothers will annoy you like no other but we will love you." She tells him.
He laughs.
"I can't wait to meet them." He says smiling at me.
"Soon let me handle things here first and then they will visit." I tell him.
"Yes let me figure out how this situation with my mate is going to go and we will visit." She says.
"Ok." He says happily.
"Ok daddy. I'm going to go deal with your mate. Fix this and fast. You have until your birthday. I love you." She says.
"You truly are her daughter thinking you run me. I love you." I tell her.
She laughs.
"We do. Mom especially." She says
"Goodnight Sarai." I say
We hang up.
"I told you they will love you." I tell Leo.
"Yeah I can't wait to meet them." He laughs.

I head to the shower and just cry. I ruined my mate bond due to my selfishness. I love her. I want her. I need her but do I deserve her.
I feel a wave of energy and pass out.
I wake up in a beautiful field. I see Selene the moon goddess. She's beautiful. I bow respectfully.
"Alpha Nixon." She acknowledged me
"Selene." I say.
" You have made mistakes but one thing I always knew was you and Savannah were destined to be together. She is your only mate. You are her only mate. Bring her home where she belongs by your side. This pack has always regarded her as their Luna. She needs you as much as you need her." She tells me.
"I will." I say
She taps my head and I feel myself falling.
I wake up to find myself lying in bed. I open my eyes to see  Stephan looking at me with concern.
"I'm fine." I say
He stares at me.
"Bring my Luna home." He says turning around to leave out.
"I ALPHA NIXON SAWYER CARTER ACCEPT YOU SAVANNAH ELIZA SPRING AS MY FATED MATE AND LUNA."I say.
I feel our connection on my end comes back stronger than ever. Jared howls with happiness.
'We will make this work.' He says.
'Soon.' I tell him.