Nixon P.O.V

I was pissed with Savannah. She should have told me she was in another Alphas territory. What if it was one of my enemies. What if it was some Alpha with a hidden agenda. She even had my damn kids keeping secrets from me. She left out of Blake's office acting as if I didn't exist to her.  I call her once I get to my hotel.
"Savannah if you don't come talk to me e about this bullshit. I will let Jared search that damn pack for you." I growl.
"We can talk on the phone. I really owe you no explanation." She growls at me.
"SAVANNAH ELIZA SPRING DO NIT TEST ME. NOT AFTER YOU PUT MY FUCKING KIDS IN HARMS WAY." I growl in aggravation.
She growls back.
"Fuck you. I'll be there in an hour." She says hanging up.
I don't give a damn about her attitude right about now. She's had one the past 3 months barely acknowledging me. She left me not the other way around.

She stubborn as hell I'm just about to head out. It's been 3 hours when she calls telling me she's in the lobby. I give her the room number. I wait at the elevator for her. She says nothing just glares at me. I roll my eyes and start walking to the room. As soon as I shut the door I'm met with her fist connecting to my face.
"IVE ALWAYS PROTECTED MY FUCKING KIDS. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO PUT THEM IN HARMS WAY WITH YOUR FUCKING MATE. I WOULDN'T HAVE WENT TO ANY PACK IF IT WASN'T FOR JOSEPH AND MY SISTER. I COULD HAVE TOLD YOU BUT I DIDN'T FEEL YOU NEED TO KNOW.ESPECIALLY SINCE TGST BITCHES SON IS YOUR HEIR." She scream growls at me Evie right on the surface with her.
Jared flashes for the disrespect and Evie flashes in challenge. Neither one backs down.
"Savannah." I growl.
"Nixon." She growls stepping towards me swinging.
She connects but I catch her arms before she can swing again. I slam us down on the bed.
I push my aura out at her and she pushes hers at me. This aura is stronger than just her Luna aura. This feels like an Alpha aura. A powerful one too.
"Calm down Savvy. You've busted my lip. I don't want to fight you. I want to talk." I say calmly.
I try to use our mate bond to calm her. Evie growls and gives a crying Savannah back control.
"Get off me Nixon." She says sadly.
"Not until you're calm." I say burying my face in her neck breathing her scent.
It's calming me our emotions we're both running high.
I feel her relax after about 5 minutes. I laugh.
"You have a thing for hitting me in the face." I say.
She laughs.
"You aggravate me sometimes." She says.
I lift up off her.
"The feelings mutual." I tell her.
She flips me off and I laugh. Jared is at peace with her here. I go to the bathroom to clean my busted lip. It's already healing.
I find her sitting watching some show that I had on when I was waiting on her. It's a human show. It's pretty good.
"You know Jared was on his way back to Blake's pack to hunt you down because you told me you would be here in a hour 3 hours ago." I groan.
"I was here. I was down at the bar. You'll have a lovely bill too." She smirks.
"Who did you know at the bar?" I ask feeling slightly pissed off.
"A warrior from the pack. He stopped me and offered to buy me a drink. I couldn't turn him down." She smirks.
I head to the door. She hurry up and grabs me.
"Bastard I was with the girls. They called when I hung up with you. I knew we were going to argue so I agreed to have drinks with them." She says.
I glare at her.
"Are you dating Savannah?" I ask.
She rolls her eyes going back to sit down.
'Evie would never allow it' Jared growls at me.
"How? My damn wolf and your sons would never allow it. Sarai throws it out there but even she wouldn't truly accept it." She huffs.
"That's my girl Evie." I laugh.
Savannah just rolls her eyes.
"I know you did what you felt was best Savvy. I just wish you would have told me you were leaving." I say coming to sit beside her on the bed.
"You wouldn't have let me Nix. We both know that. You would have ordered me to stay. I needed this. I needed to figure out who I was without you. You needed time away from me to figure out where your heart was." She says sadly.
"My heart is in the same place it's always been. With you. Always with you. In trying Savvy. I really am. I want you home. I'm trying not to force you. I want you to want to come back home to me." I tell her.
She stares at me.
"I can't right now Nix. Maybe someday. Maybe not. I like it here. I have a job and life here now." She says but I feel her sadness.
I pull her to me and I kiss her deeply. She responds immediately. I lay us back on the bed laying on top of her. I start kissing and sucking her neck. I smell her sweet arousal. I lift her shirt up she's braless I cup her breast giving it a light squeeze and she moans. She reaches between us undoing my belt and pants. I stand up so I can free myself. I see the lust and hunger in her eyes once I free myself. She immediately gets off the bed and drops to her knees.
She strokes me a few times before taking me all the way to the back of her throat and sucking. She starts to go fast sucking and stroking. I'm a moaning and groaning mess. I feel my knees going weak I have to lean forward holding onto to the bed. She opens her mouth wide and grabs my waist. I fuck get mouth the way she loves it. I feel my balls swell up.
"FUUUCCCKKK" I scream as I release in the back of her throat. She swallowed every drop before sucking me slowly.
I stand her up and kiss her pulling down her biker shorts and pushing her back on the bed. I bury my face between her thighs eating my favorite meal that I miss so much. I devour her until her juices are all over my face. I made her climax 3x with my mouth. I get up smirking as she looks at me dazed. I climb on top of her kissing her letting her taste herself. She moans reaching between us lining me up with her wet warm entrance.
"Ah fuck I miss you so much." I moan as I push into her.
Her legs are wrapped around my neck. I know exactly what she wants.
"Harder Nixon." She moans.
I fuck her hard. We are both moaning and screaming.
She flips us over and rides me. I lean up kissing her. She's riding me hard. I wrap my arms around her waist and meet her thrust.
"NIXON!" She screams as she comes apart around me.
I flip us back over and pound into her chasing my release.
"SAVANNAH FUUUCK!" I shout with my hard release.
I kiss her and don't remove myself from her. I need this. She needs this. I'm breathing in her scent when I feel her fall asleep. I fall asleep soon after.
I wake up hard as a rock inside her. It's 3:30 am. I start kissing down her neck. She moans.
"Somethings never change." She moans as I push in and out her slowly. I feel her arousal coating me.
"I can't help it. I've missed you." I groan in pleasure.
She kisses me. I fuck her hard until she screams out my name.
I moan her name as I finish before collapsing on top of her. We kiss each other until sleep overtakes her. I pull out of her and pull her into my arms burying my face in her neck and falling asleep.

I'm at peace for now. I know I'll be heartbroken in the morning.