Savannah P.O.V.

I'm livid. I feel Nixons anger and Alpha Aura. He places me and Whitney down. I'm by this huge ass fish tank.
"MY GAMMA TOLD YOU TO MOVE. THOSE ARE MY PACK MEMBERS YOU REFERRED TO AS BITCHES THEREFORE YOU ARE DISRESPECTING ME." Nixon says in a deadly voice Jared right on the surface.
Fuck he is fine when angry.
I'm pissed that bitch kept fucking touching him. He moved and she touched him again. Then declared she would be a better fuck. I should have ripped her throat out instead of just breaking the arm she dared touch my mate with.
Now these fools are pissing him off and I know we are about to fight again. The Alpha team loves a good fight so these pups definitely have one.
"No Alpha Nixon. No disrespect. They can't leave but you guys can." The warrior says.
I will be leaving. Whitney moves first towards the door. I'm beside her so he places his hand on both our shoulders. The Alpha Team growls. Nixons is deadly.
"I'm gone give you 5 seconds to remove your hand of the shoulder." He orders his voice even more deadly.
The man hurry up and move it. Stephan comes and steps in front of us.
" I am fucking leaving you mutt. Fuck you and this weak ass party." Kylie yells.
I'm ready to go. I'm still livid and Evie is ready to go back downstairs and kill the bitch.
I turn around they won't let us walk out the front door I will walk out the back.
They growl threatening me. Our Alpha team growls back. I look back to them. I'm pissed.
"I'm sorry you guys for the inconvenience we were threatened and attacked down there. Our Alpha team noticed and we're removing us from the property to calm down." Denise says sweetly. You know she's our older sister she's much more calmer.
I hear feet running from the basement. These bitches have come for more and they brought friends. Lucky me. That bitch who arm I broke is nowhere in sight.
They run straight to us but we are prepared. Attacking and beating them again. I am scooped up once again but not by Nixon. Evie growls viciously.
Nixon comes over taking me from the male warrior and grabbing Kylie in the process. Placing us down but standing in front of.
"STOP!" He orders Alpha Aura strong. Everyone cease what they're doing.
"MY PACK MEMBERS WILL BE LEAVING. IF YOU DARE STOP US AGAIN I WILL LEAVE YOUR HEADS ON NIGHTWALKER FRONT PORCH." He declares.
I'm too pissed to care about shit he's talking about.
"They have to pay for this Alpha." another warrior says.
'LETS BREAK THE FISH TANK.' Kylie links me
I nod.
Before Nixon can speak
We knock the huge fish tank over water flooding the house. The warriors and people in the party state in shock.
"FUCK YOU BASTARD" I growl.
Oran and Lance burst out laughing.
Stephan smirks at the man.
Nixon is staring up to the goddess.
'Seriously Savannah' he says through the link.
'I'm ready to go.' I tell him angrily.
"Did you just break that?" That some man ask.
"Yes and I'm going to break more shit in here if I don't leave out of here NOW!" I say.
He laughs.
"I should have known it was Ambersy causing a scene. Nixon your pack members sure know how to make a party interesting." The man who was talking to me says to Nixon.
"It makes it more fun. But Blake if your warriors block me again I'm making good on my promise and I'm going to let them break everything in here." Nixon smirks.
Alpha Blake of NightWalker.
I look at the man who smiles at me and waves.
"You are free to go. Nixon I'm sending you this damn bill in the morning. You just cost me money bastard." He laughs
Nixon laugh. "I know you will Asshole."
"Plus interest since your alpha team over there beat 3 of my men." He laughs
They all laugh. I'm still ready to go.
We turn to leave.
"This ain't over you bitches." One of the whores growl.
"Alpha Nixon please do come check on me." The whore with the broke arm says.
Stephan is picking me up and walking me out the door before I can turn around.
I hear my sisters and friends arguing with the bitches again. Kylie and I are being walked to a car by Lance and Stephan. I'm placed in the car while Kylie is still trying to go attack.
I go to the other side to open the door to get out. I'm blocked by Nixon. I'm livid. I want blood. That bitch did not learn her lesson.
"AlPhA wIlL yOu cOme ChEcK oN mE?" I mockingly growl at him.
My sisters is in the middle of the street fighting. Kylie is cussing Lance out for not moving out her way.
I'm glaring into a smirk red haired sky blue eyed bastard.
Evie is fighting the shift the whore is still on the porch looking at Nixon.
"Your bitch does not value her eyes." I say.
"Calm down Savannah."he says
I'm trying.
The guy James from earlier comes over to car. I feel Nixon tense. And prepare to attack.
"Hey beautiful. Are you ok?" He ask
I smile.
"Yes I'm ok James." I say.
"Ok you look very good tonight. I got your number from your sister. I'll call." He says flirting
I laugh.
'Nixon I'm yours please calm down' I tell him before he rips this man head off.
I feel his anger. The man is smiling at me.
'You get him to leave or I have his head.' Nixon says in a deadly tone
I smile back at James. " Goodnight it looks like your friends are looking for you." I say
"Good night love." He says
Nixon turns so damn quick. I'm glad the man ran off to his friends.
Nixon and Jared are both growling.
'Your aura is loud right now Nixon tone it down please.'