Nixon P.O.V.

Almost 3 years later.
It's the beginning of December. I'll be 41 next month. It's been 10 years since Savannah left me. I miss her. I still pine for her. I haven't had any peace in 10 years. 3 years ago was the first time I felt peace in my soul. I've waited for her to come around long enough it's time I take initiative. I've been trying to talk but my calls are ignored by both Sarai and Savannah. Sky and Lo still talk to me but not like they use to. They have a life over at NightWalker so I visit aren't as frequent.

For some reason today although antsy Jared is at peace. He said last night that it was time. He wanted his mate and family back even if that meant him leaving Ambersy to go to them.

I'm in my office with my team reviewing pack plans and budgets for our business. When the phone rings.
"Alpha Nixon."I say.
"Alpha Blake." He says
"What's up Blake?" I say
"Nixon I need you to be calm for what  about to tell you. I have John and William in the line too. Also Kenny is here." They say.
I put them on speaker at let them know my team is in the room.
"What's wrong?" I say in concern.
"It's about Sarai." Blake says.
Jared is up and alert now.
"Is something wrong with my child?" I say deadly calm. Even I'm surprised how calm I am.
"She found her mate and they've marked each other last night. Nix I know you I really need you calm." Blake says.
My princess found her mate.
Who is it?" I ask.
"Future Alpha Lloyd of Blue Moon." Blake says.
I feel myself turn feral I let out a vicious growl. It ain't no way my child is mated to that monsters pup. She will not be setting foot in that territory with that man still breathing.
"THIS HAS TO BE A FUCKING JOKE. THE GODDESS IS PLAYING A JOKE ON ME FOR HOW I TREATED MY MATE. WHY WOULD SHE DO THIS. THAT BASTARDS PUP MARKED MY BABY. ILL BE AT BLUE MOON TONIGHT." I say hanging up.
Thy immediately call back my team are ready to go.
"WHAT!" I growl.
"CAN YOU LISTEN? THEY'VE BOTH MARKED EACH OTHER NIXON PLUS LLOYD ISN'T EDWARDS SON. HE'S KENNY SON." John's says.
"How the hell is he Kenny son and he is the heir to blue moon. My child is not going to that fucking pack." I say
"I just found out to Nix. He's mine. I met him this morning." Kenny says.
"Nixon he will be a good Alpha. He is nothing like Edward. Logan plans on allying our pack with them when he takes over." John says.
"Well tell him get ready because he will be Alpha tonight. It's no way in hell I'm allowing my child to step foot in that pack while the fucker is still breathing. It won't happen." I growl.
"He's currently at NightWalker with us."Kenny says
"Well I'll leave his head on the gate as a welcome Alpha present but no it's not happening. You say he will be a good Alpha and he isn't Edward's but that bastard raised him and I be damn if Edward uses mine as a means of revenge because he can't face me." I say.
"Nix don't do anything rash. They say the boy plans on taking over as soon as he returns." William says
I growl.
"Put him on the phone." I say.
It take about 10 minutes.
"Alpha Nixon." He says.
"I hear you are fated to my daughter. The goddess must have seen you fit for her. Congratulations. I want you to know that the bastard who raised you I don't like him. I won't allow him to use my daughter as a means to his revenge against me. They say you plan on taking over when you return. That is your best bet because if not Blue Moon will belong to Ambersy and that bastard will finally die." I say calmly.
"I understand Alpha Nixon. I wouldn't want any harm coming to Sarai. She won't be returning to Blue Moon until I take over." The future Alpha says.
My team all nod and link me to hold off and see how he handles it.
"Since you already marked her and she marked you I know you won't want to be without her long. I'll give you until New Year's to take over after that I will deal with Edward." I say.
"I don't need that long." He says respectfully.
I just hum in agreement.
"I'm only an hour away from that fucker I can just go now and handle this issue. I'll give the boy the damn pack but Edward has to die. I don't even want him breathing the same air she breathes." I growl.
"Let the boy handle it Nix. He needs this." Blake says.
"This is bullshit. He sounds like he will be a good alpha but fuck why blue moon I don't like none of them fuckers there." I growl.
"I feel the same way." William laughs
"I need to call my child." I say.
"Yeah he said she was going to reject him at first but once he told her his story she accepted him." Kenny says.
I growl in annoyance.
"GOOD FUCKING NIGHT." I say hanging up.

"Nix don't you dare go there. You gave the boy a month." Lance says.
"I need to sleep on this and calm Jared down before I call her. I was having a peaceful day until this bullshit." I growl.
"If the boy doesn't handle it by New Years we make good on your word." Stephan growls.
"I agree it's no way in hell she's going to that bastards pack." Oran growls.
I stand up because I need to lay down. This is beyond me.
"Goodnight. I'll call her tomorrow." I say.
If she doesn't pick up I'm going to be headed to NightWalker.