Brittany P.O.V

She was his fated mate. Nixon is truly a deadly wolf. What he had done to me in that cellar while pregnant told me he never cared about me. I can see in his eyes that after I have this pup my hell is just beginning. It's actually starting now.

"AMBERSY PACK! BRITTANY FROST IS NOT YOUR LUNA. I ALPHA NIXON OF AMBERSY PACK ON ORDER OF ALPHA KING JOSEPH HEREBY DECLARE HER OMEGA." Nixon says thru the pack link.
"YES ALPHA." Everyone responds back.
I feel it the decline in the pack. I sit on the bed in my suite in pure shock. He denounced me to the entire pack. I finally calm my nerves and head out to my parents home. I hope with all my heart this pup belongs to Tim. I want Nixon to hurt. I see the disgusted look and snickers. I'm about to enter my parents home when I'm yanked down by my hair. I look to see Kylie, Emily, and Valerie. They start attacking me brutally. They hit me everywhere except my stomach. My mother comes on the porch and screams only to be attacked by Valerie.
"Bitch that's for my sister and niece." Valerie growls at me.
'Bitch you are going to pay for making me lose my mate.' Nixon growls thru the link.
They leave and mom rushes over to me. She stands me up and my water breaks.
"Please be ok." I say.
'TIM IM GOING INTO LABOR.' I tell him thru the link.
'I'm on my way.' He says.
Mom and Tim rush me to the hospital. I'm put into a room not that big. Truly an omega room.
"I'll need your insurance card. Alpha has removed you from his. You will have to pay out of pocket if not." Doctor Riles says.
I stare in disbelief. He knows this pup could be his and still he would treat me harshly. I didn't think he would go this far for her.
"I'll pay." Tim growls.
He nods and checks me. My pup is in distress but it's time to push. I push for 30 minutes before I'm handed a red head and hazel eye replica of Nixon. I break down in tears. The doctor tells me I'm having complications and I pass out. When I wake up I find a smirking Nixon holding his pup. His Alpha team surrounding him.
"Let the games begin." Oran laughs deadly.
Nixon walks out and I see him hand his mother the pup. Why? Why couldn't this be Tim pup. Why is that bastard pup birthed to this vicious man. I hate him and I hate this pup.

It's been 3 weeks. Despite my protest I'm forced to feed Leo. I tell them to give him formula but Nixon refuses. I feed Leo and the nanny comes to get him immediately after. I don't care I don't want to bond with him. Nixon is evil. He gives me bare minimum of food. He doesn't give me sympathy. He didn't reject me so I feel his disgust with me everyday.

Tim won't talk to me or even acknowledge me. I try linking him but he blocks it. Everything is falling apart. I will make Nixon pay for this. I can't tell him Tim is my fated and those babies are actually Tim because he will kill us all. But when my son takes over he will know my wrath and so will that bitch and her pups. I don't care where they went I will hunt them down.

I walk to Tims house with our 4 pups. I would have bought Alex since Tim claims him but I just want my family. Alex and Leo aren't that. I should feel guilty but they aren't with my fated so I don't care. Nixon protects them both the most.

Tim opens the door and glares at me.
"Where's Alex." He ask.
"With Nixon." I growl angrily.
He growls violently.
"What do you want?" He ask
"You haven't seen the kids in 3 weeks." I say.
"I have. I have not seen you and don't plan on it. Evan, Tucker, and Elijah have been over everyday." He growls.
"Tim please. I'm begging you." I cry hard.
He growls but lets me in with the boys.
I can feel his aggravation towards me.
"Tim please. I'm sorry. It was a mistake." I cry.
He laughs.
"A mistake. You have been trying to get him for years. I'm not talking about this with you anymore." He says going to hang out with the kids.
I walk upstairs to his bed and fall asleep.
I'll pay that bitch back for this.