Nixon P.O.V.

She fucking hates me. I'm fucking breaking. It's been two weeks. I can't sleep. I'm irritated. Everyone easily sets me off. She won't fucking look at me. She ignores me completely. I can't focus on shit but her.
I'm in my private lounge. My Alpha Teams off doing goddess knows what with who. I don't want Brittany around me so she's probably out with her friends. Good. Only thing she can do for me is suck and fuck me. I don't even want that bullshit because she is not My fucking Savannah.

I throw the glass just as the door opens. Almost hitting whoever. It crashes to the ground. I walk back over to my bar. This is my sanctuary. No one has access unless I allow them.
I glare at Joseph. The damn Alpha King. The fool took over last month. He's here visiting his grandparents. He's one of my best friends. Him and Stephan are cousins.
" I knew it I would find you in here. Your damn team is out there fucking off. And you're in here getting drunk." He says
I pour my drink and sit down. I'm trying to be strong but I feel like I'm fucking dying.
" I'm not in the mood Jo." I tell him.
"I really don't give a damn." He says pouring himself a drink and coming to sit down.
He stares at me. Trying to read me.
"What's wrong my brother?" He says seriously.
I look at him.
"I'm asking as your friend Nixon. Our mothers are best friends. We have known each other since birth. You can trust me and you know it. Tell me my brother. Nothing we speak on will leave this room unless it is a danger to the werewolf kingdom in which I rule." He says
"I fucked up Jo. I fucked up and it's killing me. I feel like I'm dying. I can't focus. I'm lashing out. I just don't know what to do. I thought it would be easy but I'm hurting every damn day." I tell him.
"How did you fuck up Nixon. I've noticed the change in you since you left the castle to return here 2 months ago. You've marked your mate. You will take over next month. What could possibly have you this damn stressed."
I stand up pacing. He watches me intently.
"SHES NOT MY FUCKING MATE! I CHOSE TO MARK HER BECAUSE SHE WILL MAKE A STRONG LUNA GIVE ME STRONG HEIRS. I FUCKED UP AND THE LOVE OF MY FUCKING LIFE HATES ME FOR IT." I say falling to my knees.
This man has seen me at my lowest as I have seen him. He doesn't say anything. I let the tears fall.
I pull myself together. I'm a fucking Alpha I'm doing what I have to do for my pack. I go back and sit in the chair.
" You really are a damn fool. You know that. YOU ARE A ALPHA. YOUR PACK WILL FOLLOW YOU NO MATTER WHAT YOUR CHOICE IS. YOU REJECTED YOUR GODDESS GIVEN MATE BECAUSE OF STRONG HEIRS. THE GODDESS MUST HAVE SEEN HER AS A STRONG LUNA WHO COULD BLESS YOU WITH POWERFUL HEIRS." He growls
" I don't know Jo. I regretted it the moment I said those words to her. The day I scented her out when I returned my whole world changed. I had been happy until I seen she was a patrolman and nurse daughter. I broke her heart that day. I knew I should have walked away. I took her virginity and rejected her. Something she had been saving for a man who loved her. I knew then I was an asshole. That didn't stop us though we couldn't stay away from each other. We kept our mate bond a secret. Sneaking around these past two months. Those two months were the only time in my life I felt pure happiness. I had no worries. She listened to me. My dreams for this pack. She supported me. Then I fucked it up. I was going to ask dad to hold off for a little while so I can figure things out. I wasn't going to tell him I had found my fated mate and I had rejected her. I just needed time to get my mind right. That night I marked Brittany I don't even remember. I was in my room drinking when she came in. I woke up the next morning marked and mated to her. I regretted it instantly. My hands were tied. I had to go tell mom and dad that I had taken her as my chosen mate. Ma was disappointed. Dad was too but he said he understood. Savannah on the other hand was broken and angry. She walked away from me even after I begged her not too. Even after I begged her to let me fix this. She knew I had chosen Brittany when I first rejected her. These past two weeks have been pure fucking torture. She acts as though I never existed." I tell him.
He stares at me blankly. No emotions. I sigh he is truly the Alpha King. I can tell he pissed though.
"What the fuck Nixon. Is that why you have been lashing out at everyone. Who is she." He ask.
I sigh walking over to my safe. I pull out a container with all our memories over the past two months. I hand it to him.
"Savannah Spring. My fated mate. My whole fucking heart." I tell him
He looks at the pictures in shock. He quickly recovers. Interesting.
"She's a very pretty girl. You are a damn fool to choose that creature over this beautiful wolf." He says
I glare at him. He rolls his eyes.
"You rejected her remember. You have to be prepared for another man to come for her. She truly is a beauty." He says.
I growl. No one else will have what is mine.
"SHE IS MINE. JARED NEVER ACCEPTED THE REJECTION. HES PISSED AND RARELY TALK TO ME SINCE I MARKED ANOTHER.HE HAS NOT CLAIMED BRITTANY." I say
Jo gasp in shock. I feel his ALPHA KING AURA STRONGLY.
"JARED." He demands
"YES ALPHA KING JOSEPH" Jared responds immediately pushing me back.
"What is the meaning of this?"  He ask.
"I WILL HAVE NO OTHER LUNA BESIDES SAVANNAH AND EVIE. THEY ARE MY MATE. I WILL NOT CLAIM ANOTHER. THEY LOVE ME AND I WILL NOT LOVE ANYONE ELSE BUT MY MATE. ONLY WHAT IS MINE MY KING." He declares his Alpha aura strong.
"I understand Jared." He says
Jared retreats.
" You have fucked up my friend." Jo says
"Don't I know it." I say
"Who knows you found her?" He says.
"No one only her and I. Now you." I say.
He smiles. " I'm pissed off and disappointed in you but it seems her wolf and her have marked their claim to Jared. They must love you and that wolf of yours. The ball is in your court. I support every decision you make but do know I will laugh at you the day she walks away for good. Her heart and her wolf's heart still belongs to you. It won't stay that way forever. She will eventually find her peace." He says
I see his wolf flash at me and Jared flashes.
I see him having a conversation with his asshole wolf
" You better be glad Maddox sees you and that wolf as a brother. I was going to let you burn with regret. Jared says he will have no other Luna but Savannah. Maddox says we will allow you to flaunt your mistress around as your chosen Luna for pack appearances. Official files and documentation will have Savannah Spring declared as Ambersy Packs Luna. I will hold your secret brother. Don't make us regret this. You will have her here first thing in the morning before the pack breakfast. I leave at noon." The man smirks
Jared is one happy wolf. I breathe a little more relaxed.
I link Savannah. She complains about me bothering her. So I order her here. I roll my eyes.
He laughs.
"She's gone give you hell my friend. This shall be interesting life." He laughs
"She's so damn stubborn."
I had to send for Stephan and tell him everything. Also the kings beta had to know. All 3 men were pissed and called me a fool. Stephan especially was pissed. He told me he hope she moves on and finds true happiness because I'm a selfish bastard. They all swore to keep my secret.