Nixon P.O.V

5 years later
Im entering the kings pack. I haven't been home in two weeks. I left my dad in charge and Leo and Alex with my mom. That bitch Brittany had her oldest pup Evan ask me when will I be transferring my pack to him. NEVER.
"DADDY!" I hear as my 3 red headed pups run towards me.
I'm shocked. I didn't know they were coming. It's Christmas time. I haven't spent Christmas with them in years barely anytime with them. Not enough to keep me satisfied. I still don't know where they live or even how their mother's doing. I miss them. I miss her. I haven't had peace in 5 years. I lost her. She was tired of my selfishness and left me.
"Hey my little wolf's." I say kissing their heads.
"I miss you dad." Sarai says.
My babygirl is 14 now. She's as beautiful as her mother. I haven't seen her since her birthday. We trained for 2 weeks when I had her with me at my brother's pack. She enjoyed it and so did I.
"I miss you too love." I tell her.
Jo walks towards us smiling.
"That's why I told you come. Vannah agreed to let them be with you here only until New years." Jo says.
I start to feel happy and in the holiday spirit. The day goes on and they are attached to me the whole day. Only time they were not around is meetings. Other than that they wanted Stephan and I undivided attention.
"Can we have a movie night?" Sky ask me.
"Let's go." I tell them as we head up to our suite.
"Can I make breakfast in the morning. I learned a new recipe with mom?" Sarai says.
"Whatever you want. Just tell me what you need so I can order it." I say.
"Uncle Steph coming too." Shilo says.
"I'll be there in the morning. I need sleep. It's been a long day." Stephan tells them.
"Ok goodnight." They laugh as we enter the suite.
'Enjoy this Nix.' Stephan says.
'I'm shocked she allowed it.' I say.
'She may be coming around.' He says
I roll my eyes but I can only hope. These days my kids are the only time I feel peace. Any other time I'm just getting through.

I'm finally back home. I've missed Leo. At first when he was born I was pissed because I actually got her pregnant. He actually became my peace. I got up everyday just to be stronger and be there for my pup. My other 3 heartbeats were gone. My heart was gone. He bought me joy. His mother doesn't even acknowledge him. I see him get nervous every time she's around. I don't trust her.she only shows her first 4 pups attention and love that's why I keep Alex close to me also. That pup all though not mine he is innocent. Hell he's not even Tim's but the fool claims him and I let him. I could tell he was pissed when Leo was born. I genuinely believe the fucker fell for her. 18 years and he hasn't found his fated mate. I guess I can see why he fell for the conniving bitch. If it wasn't for her pups I would have killed her. I should have for the hurt she caused mine but I couldn't allow them to become orphans. Even though they would have their father I raised them in the eyes of the pack.

Sitting in the office with my father. I'm in a good mood. I talked to Savannah this morning on the phone. She told me that she would have Ronan bring the kids to his home for a the weekend. All she asked is that no one knows they are there. She agreed to me having weekends and I can get them for spring break.
"You know that mate of yours has the audacity to ask when you would hand Evan the pack." Dad growls.
I growl because that bitch is not my mate.
"She is not my mate." I growl.
"You haven't rejected her. She still bares your mark." He says
I growl.
"Evan is never getting my pack. I'll give it to Leo before I give it to any of them." I say.
"Is that because he looks like you." He ask.
"Exactly why. Plus Evan is more of a warrior. He doesn't have Alpha mentality. He's 18 and his wolf isn't an Alpha. Why would I hand it over to him." I say.
Dad nods along with Stephan.
"I agree but maybe you should train him to appease the pack. Right now it looks like you have no plans of ever giving it up." He says.
I sigh.
'DON'T MENTION IT YET.' Stephan links me.
"I'll start next month." I tell dad.
I have a plan. One I've thought about for years. Now that Savvy has agreed to allow me to have weekends. I'll start training with Sarai and Skylar. I plan on making Skylar my heir. I just want to wait until he's 16. Hopefully I'll have things with my mate figured out by then. I can only pray to the goddess. For now I'll just allow them all to assume Evan is my heir. My whole team is in agreement. Dad and mom adore Leo so they always have him on weekends. I try to be involved with him everyday during the week. The kids haven't acknowledged Leo but I have a feeling that's because they want me to themselves and because they don't have that they don't want to meet him. I'll have to figure it out soon but for now I will just spend time with them separately.

My mom is really the only mother figure Leo has along with my team mates. She spoils him since he's the only grandpup she knows is hers. She's never really tried to bond with the others. She close with Alex. She feels bad for how wishy washy his mother is to him. I've noticed when pack members or Tim is around she treats him like he's everything but after that she completely ignores him. He tries hard to be the perfect son but she just never accepts him.

I love both those pups and will continue to treat Alex as my own.