Nixon P.O.V

I broke my own fucking heart. I'm a fucking asshole. It's been 6 days since the rejection. I haven't even laid eyes on her it's killing me. I haven't heard her sweet voice.

I fucking regret it. I need her. I'm protecting her and this pack by rejecting her. This pack needs someone strong. I need her safe. I need someone who won't weaken me during wars.

I've been angry every damn day since the rejection. Jared won't talk to me. He didn't accept the rejection. He understands but told me I'll regret it.

She needs to be at school today. I just need to lay eyes on her. Both my wolf and I will be settled. If she doesn't come I'm demanding her to meet us at my secret spot. I've went there everyday since the rejection. Just remembering. Living with regret.

She's here. I see the group get out of there car. She gets out the car laughing. Fuck she looks better than I feel. She looks to see me looking at her. Pain flashes through her eyes before she masks it walking off with her friends.

She's avoided me all morning. It's lunch time and we sit 2 tables down from them. She's fucking beautiful. She's wearing some ripped jeans and a crop top. Some Birkenstocks on her pretty little feet.
A group of boys approach. I glare at the table. One of the fuckers reach for her hair. She laughs and moves away.
Tim lets out a low threatening growl. The boys look. I'm fucking pissed that fool dared to touch what is mine. Did he not learn from the last wolf that touched her. I made her brothers brutally beat him.
"You don't have to worry about yours Tim. Shes good. Her beautiful sister's that's another story." He says amused.
"Do these fools still not realize Savannah will never allow them with her sexually. The girl is truly untouchable." Lance says
I just stare at the scene. She allowed me to touch her. It was the best feeling ever. I'll never feel the same after that.
The girls laugh.
"Savannah are you coming to the bonfire tonight." He ask trying to rub her face. "I'll really love to spend time with you."
He smiles seductively. SHE IS FUCKING MINE.
She winks at him.
"Yes we are going." she says.
"You'll have to save me a dance beautiful." He says sweetly. She allows him to touch her face this time.

I see fucking red. Jared flashes and she notices. She stands up backing away from the male.
"I'll see." She winks. Hurrying to distance herself from us before we cause a scene.
"That man is damn fine. He's always had a thing for you." Whitney tells her.
She fucking laughs.
"Yeah he is a good looking wolf." she says
'GET YOUR ASS TO THE BACK FUCKING STAIRCASE OFFICE ON THE FAR RIGHT OF THE BUILDING RIGHT NOW' Jared and I order thru the link.
I see her tense.
"FUCK! I got to go I have a test I'm late for."she tells them running off.
They stare after her and laugh.
I take my time going down there. I'm still pissed the fuck off.
I slam the door shut and lock the door pulling the blinds shut. No one comes in this office but The Future Alpha Team. I order them not to come in here.
She jumps.
"DID YOU FIND THE BASTARD OUT THERE ATTRACTIVE SAVANNAH?" I ask her walking towards hers.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM! IF I DID THAT IS NOT FOR YOU TO KNOW!" She screams.
"Not for me to know? How do you figure? I'm the alpha to this damn pack every one in here is my fucking business. Especially my damn mate." I tell her.
"IM NOT YOUR FUCKING MATE!" She growls tears falling.
I calm down. Fuck it hurts. I grab her gently pulling her to me. She reluctantly comes letting me hold her. I sit on the desk her between my legs.
"You belong to me Savannah. I have not marked another yet. You belong to Jared and I." I tell her as calmly as I can.
She rolls her eyes.
"This isn't fair and you know it Nixon." she says
I know but that's how it has to be.
"YOU HAVE TO DEFIED MY EVERY ORDER TO SEE YOU SAVANNAH. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO STUBBORN." I tell her.
"I didn't want to see the man who rejected me. I was hurting and Evie was hurting. She wanted to see you but I refused to give you the satisfaction." She says seriously.
She backs away. I sigh. Pulling her back to me. It's the only thing keeping me from ripping that fuckers head off.
"Jared was hurting too and needed to see you." I tell her.
Jared is listening in my mind. Her voice soothing him.
"Jared she calls sweetly." She calls for him.
He comes forward knocking me completely to the back. He has full control.
"Savvy." He whines to her.
"Hello my wolf. Evie and I will always be yours. She says she will accept no other. Your human is a complete asshole. But you my wolf I will always love." She says rubbing our face. Looking him in the eyes.
"I love you my mate. I will accept no other. No matter what this fool does. You are mine. You are my luna. Only you and Evie." He declares.
She kisses him.
"Always. My Alpha."she says.
My heart is breaking. I fucked up. I hurt us all.
Jared gives me back control and growls at me.
All the love in her eyes for Jared is quickly replaced with hurt. I'm selfish. I need her.
I kiss her deeply. Kissing down her neck.
"Let's go to the western border. Please." I beg her.
"Now?" She say
I nod still kissing her throat. I smell her arousal. I slip my hands into her jeans.
"I have two test. I can't." She says thru a moan.
I growl frustrated. I won't let her miss her test.
I unbuckle my belt and pull my jeans down.
"People can come down here Nixon." she says
"No one is coming Savvy this is my room." I tell her.
Only I and Jared will call her that.
She sighs kissing my lips. I smile before deepening the kiss.
I pull her pants lifting her up to wrap her legs around my waist.
I enter her and it feels like fucking heaven. All my problems instantly go away.
She moans.
I fuck her fast and hard.
She loves every minute of it.
"Shiitttt you feel so good." I moan as she shatters around me.
I follow quickly. "FUCK SAVANNAH" I moan as I release into her.
I'm still inside her trying to catch my breath. Why the fuck does she feel so fucking good.
I kiss her not ready to pull out or let her go.
"You know I need to clean off now. I smell like sex and you." She says
I smirk. That we keep these bastards away.
She glares at me as I smile widely.
She walks into the bathroom that's in the office. Cleaning off removing my scent and sex. I'm slightly irritated.
"Fool I have a damn reputation to uphold. How the fuck am I supposed to keep it smelling like I just got fucked."she says
"You did just get fucked. Do you not remember I can fuck you again. I genuinely didn't want to pull out of you anyway." I tell her smiling.
She rolls her eyes and glares.
"Bastard." She says walking to the desk to get her book bag out the chair.
I laugh.
"Goodbye Nixon." She says irritably
I pull her to me kissing her and lightly scenting her. She growls kissing me back.
"Goodbye Savvy." I tell her.

HOW THE FUCK AM I GOING TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS GIRL. THIS IS GOING TO BE A FUCKING PROBLEM.