Nixon P.O.V

I'm still pissed off. I should have killed Edward. That fucker comes into my pack to ask me for an alliance he knew very well he wasn't getting. I took the meeting because dad had already agreed. I decline the alliance and that bastard decides to threaten me like his pack or him are stronger than I. I should have killed him right there and made his team eat his remains.

I ignored dad's whole argument. He keeps talking about my temper when he himself was just as damn quick with his. He has conquered many packs because of his temper. I want Savannah. I talked to her earlier and she said she was doing homework and studying. I had work to do too. I link her and ask her did she eat. Of course not she gets lost in her work. We ordered Sals so I told Stephan to take mine and her food up to her room. I'm so glad she is here. Jared had been happy all day until Edward ugly ass.

I head up to her room to see Stephan talking to her. I walk past them entering the room. Earning an eye roll for not speaking. Stephan and I talk about the fight. She agrees to get him a pass to her school. I want one too then. I finally get to relax and enjoy my mate.

I pull her into my arms as soon as she shuts the door. All my problems go away.

"Long day?" she says
"Very irritating day."I say.
"You are the alpha.You will always have rough days love." She says.
She walks back over to her computer and work.
"Eat Savannah. You can finish later." I say.
She sighs and comes over to get her meal. We go over to her sitting area and eat. I pull her feet into my lap massaging as we eat. I tell her about my day and she tells me about hers. It's the best feeling in the world. I'm at peace. She is my comfort.

I get up and throw our plates away to the trash can out the room. The omegas will get it during there sweep.
She's walking back to her bed where she has her school work set up. I let her be and go over to lounge area and view the pack files and info. I'm focused when she comes over and sits behind me massaging my shoulders.
"You are snarling and growling my love. What is wrong." She says.
The damn files are out of order and not completely filled out. Tim is going to hear from me. That damn law office is getting cussed out. These fucking approvals are out of order.
"These files are out of order. The lawyers sent me half assed paperwork. I need to figure out what approvals are top priority. I would have did it earlier if it wasn't for that bastard and meetings I been in."I say in aggravation.
She kisses my neck. I relax instantly. She pulls my shirt off. She rubs my back.
"Calm down. Put the lawyer stuff over there. Put the approvals over there. Now focus on the pack attacks and training. That is your top priority at the moment Nixon." She says softly but sternly.
I do as I'm told turning around for a kiss. I focus and organize thru the attacks I come up with a plan I will talk with my team and head warrior about in the morning. Then I focus on the law documents with her help. She researches certain aspects of contracts for me . Taking notes on what I don't need and what I need to add. Fuck I forgot how smart this woman is. I go through the approvals asking her opinion. She feels the need to upgrade the orphanage since attacks have been frequent and pups are turning up at our borders. I approve the orphanage and pack school system. I'm more relaxed now.
She truly is my luna. I felt her luna powers as she was helping me tonight. I wonder if she feels it. She is luna according to imperial decree of the king.
I flip us over laying on top of her. She plays in my hair as I bury my head in her neck breathing in her amazing scent. Cherries and Warm Apple with a hint of cinnamon. It calms me completely.
"Do you want to talk about it?" She says.
How do I tell her I regret letting her go. How do I tell her that I somehow don't seem like this fucking pack is worth my happiness. How do I tell her that I hate that I hurt us to strengthen this pack. How do I tell her that she is my strength.
"I regret hurting you. I just somehow don't feel like this fucking pack is worth it. I feel like I'm trying to please everyone and losing my happiness. You are my happiness Savvy." I tell her honestly.
I feel her sigh.
"I'm here love. I'm not going anywhere. I understand why you did it. You are a great Alpha. This pack has thrived in the 3 months since you have taken over. You are very selfish. But so am I because I'm not letting you go for her or nothing else. It hurts but I love you."
I genuinely do not deserve her. Her love really knows no limits. I'm selfish.
"I love you. You are my mate Savannah. You are my true luna. I don't care about this mark. My bond and connection is to you. I swear to try and keep you happy and safe. I'm going to fuck up I'm a man Savannah and I'm an asshole. But my love is always and only for and with you." I tell her looking in her eyes with honesty.
She nods and we have a nice make out session telling each other how much we love each other.
"You know I was already on edge before meeting with that bastard this morning. Who the fuck is Mike and I'm very sick of this James fucker. Edward just so happened to be the perfect person to take my frustration out on." I tell her biting her lip.
I lift up and she growls at the loss of contact. I laugh and lay back down.
"You know James since he clearly had you ready to kill him at that party. Mike is this guy from school who just likes to be playboy. He's cool we have a couple classes together." She says laughing
"Very cute."I growl.
"They are." She winks.
I snap my head to her she cuts my argument off with a kiss wrapping her legs around me.
"Don't try to distract me with sex."I say.
She laughs. "Is it working." she asked sexily.
"Of course doesn't it always." I laugh.
I kiss her neck. She reaches her hands in my pants. Stroking me until I release in her hand. She pulls her out and licks my release off it. I love her she is a damn freak and it's going to be one good ass night because I'm not leaving this damn room.
'Bring me an overnight bag.'I link my Beta.
'I knew that was gone happen I had already packed you one it's in my office I'll go get it give me 15 minutes fool.' Stephan laughs
'That's why you are the beta you know me' I laugh
'Don't I. I know just how obsessed you are with that girl. You always have been.' He says.
'She's mine' I say.
"I'm about to shower Nixon get up." Savannah says
I pick her up and carry her to the bathroom. Placing her on the sink. I kiss her all over and removing her clothes. Both our arousal fill the air. I drop to my knees and eat my favorite meal. And fuck it tastes good. I finish and kissing my mate so she can taste herself while she's stroking my hard on that sticking out right thru my pants. It hurts how hard I am. She jumps down from the counter about to drop to her knees. She had just got started sucking when that fucker knocked on the damn door.
I growl in irritation. She's pissed. I smack her ass as she walks over to the shower
"Fill the Tub Savvy." I tell her.
She looks at me.
"I have plans for you in there baby." I say as I'm opening the door.
I hear the tub water running. It's definitely gone be a long night.
"Fucker you could have at least tucked it more before coming to the door." Stephan growls
"I was in the middle of getting it worked on when you interrupted." I laugh.
"NIXON!" Savannah yells at me clearly hearing what I said.
Stephan and I laugh. She growls.
"Hurry up!"she yells.
I smirk and Stephan smirks
"I have been summoned my friend. I have something warm and wet waiting on me." I say.
He laughs. "And that is exactly why you are whipped."
I walk back into the bathroom to find my glaring mate.
I smile right at her.
"Males. Do you have to be so crude." She huffs bending over to turn the water off.
"I was being honest. Do I not have something warm and wet waiting on me?" I tell her as we step in the tub and I grip her.
"It feels wet to me." I tease
We sit down across from each other I cut the jets on. I watching her play with the bath bubbles that covers her up and I can't see her body.
"You are too far come here right now." I groan
She crawls over to me slipping me right into her with a smirk.
"Right here fine?" She laughs
"Fuck right there is perfect."
***************************************************
We crawl into bed after our 2 hour session in the bathroom. I took the woman all over that bathroom. We finally made it to bed. If that damn girl won't on birth control she would be pregnant. I don't know what the fuck we gone do about her heat because birth control doesn't help with that. You are almost always guaranteed to get pregnant if you don't take the after pill.
I look down at her while we watch TV. She's cuddled right into me.
I feel her hands grip around my cock.
"Savvy." I moan gripping her hand.
"Hmm." She says.
"You need rest baby." I tell her.
I want her badly but she needs sleep. She's been up all day.
She growls at me and moves away from me.
I sigh pulling her back to me flipping us over.
A long night it will be. I will not deny her especially with that sexy ass pout.