Nixon P.O.V.

She is never going to another fucking party again. Not unless she is wearing my fucking scent. All these fuckers staring at her while we stand around trying to figure out what to do.
I make her get back in the car. She's aggressive because females are staring at me. They keep speaking. The bitch from earlier keeps staring at me and smiling. I had to put her back in the car before she started another fight. I place her hand under my shirt so she feels my skin and her and Evie both calm down. It's calming Jared and I as she strokes my abs gently.
'I'm ready to go Nixon' she whines thru our link.
'Ok we can go.' I say.
They finally found plans some club about 30 minutes away.
"I'm ready to go home. Ride with them and let me see your keys Denise." Savannah says.
"They are getting in the car with us." Denise says
Savannah is getting pissed. She is clearly over the day. Fuck our day started off so good too.
'Get in the car with Savannah and I. Get one of the girls to ride then you will say you changed your mind and want to go.' I tell Stephan
He goes to do his bidding. We pull off.
He's driving.
'You ok babe' I ask her thru the link.
'Yes' she says
"Fuck man I kind of really want to go with them. Don't you Whit?" Stephan ask.
"Hell yeah. I'm not ready to go home." She says
"Vannah I don't think Nixon is going he'll take you home. Right Alpha?" She says.
"Yeah." I say.
I feel her roll her eyes.
Stephan pulls up and him and Whit get out. I get out and go to the driver side. Savannah crawls up front. I'm glad the windows are tinted. It's dark and you can't see. This is my personal Jeep.
We say goodbye before I pull off.
"Savvy."
"You and Stephan think y'all so smart." she says
I laugh and place my hand on her thigh squeezing.
I smell her arousal instantly. I need to distract myself so I don't take her right in the middle of the road.
"Are you going to pick up the phone for the fucker." I say.
I could curse her sister for that.
"Most likely not" she says.
"Who invited you to the party?"she says smirking
"We invited ourselves. I just had to see who the fucker who likes you is." I growl
I look over at her. She looks damn good. I go to a secluded area once we enter our territory. I would take her to our spot but I need her now.
"Where are we going." She ask
'STRIP' I command her.
"You showed too much skin tonight Savannah." I growl
"It was a party." She says
Stripping as I commanded.
"Too many eyes looking at you." I say.
I pull over to the area that can hide my car in with trees. I pull her over to me.
She squeals.
"I need to fuck that jealousy right out of you. I need to fuck you and know that you belong to me. I need to stake my claim." I growl.
She moans.
"Backseat now." I say
She climbs over the seat laughing as I rush to pull my pants down and climb back there with her.
I remember I use to get so horny in class and demand her to go to my car.
I free my self and slide right into her.
"FUUUUUCKKKK YOU FEEL SO WET" I moan
I pound into her brutally. She moaning and screaming.
"This pussy belongs to me Savannah." I say
She moans. I feel her about to orgasm.
"Say it."
"ITS YOURS." She screams as she cums hard.
I chase my release. I feel it coming hard.
"SAVANNAH" I growl her name in my release.
It's so much it's overflowing out of her. I don't pull out. I lay on top of her back.  We're trying to catch our breath. We stay like that for 20 minutes. I reluctantly pull out. We sit up.
"Nixon what the hell happened to giving me time." She says
"I'm trying baby. I really am but tonight really messed with my head. I needed you."I say.
"I know love." She says.
"Do you have to go home tonight."
Her phone rings. I glare at it.
"Sis we got hotel rooms tonight. Can you go stay at the pack house. So ma don't think we split up." Gloria says
She looks at me. I lean in kissing her neck.
"I'm almost home." She tells them.
"Put Nixon on the phone" I hear.
"Hello" I say
"Alpha Nixon can you please turn around and take her to the pack house we told our parents that's where we will be." Gloria says
'IM NOT STAYING AT THAT DAMN PACK HOUSE.' She says
"I'll take her. Goodbye." I say
Gloria hangs up.
"I'm not staying there." She says angrily
"Babe" I say
"NO!" She screams
I want to be with her with her tonight.
"Ok love calm down I'll take you the cabins over here. Where 20 minutes away." I say as she puts on my shirt.
She grabs her pants as I get out fixing my pants and get into the driver seat.
"Pants stay off. My shirt is covering enough." I say.
We get to the cabin. I'm excited as fuck I can sleep good tonight and have my mate all night.

And I Have her all night. I had 2 weeks to make up for and we loved every bit of it.

I wake up the next morning with Savannah in my arms. I'm content and Jared's content. She is sleeping peacefully cuddling into my side. This is the most rest I got since I found out she was my mate. This is how it should be.

'Sanders'
'Yes Alpha'
'Are you on the northern border currently'
' Yes.'
'Bring me three breakfast platters from Joys Diner please I already ordered they are expecting you.Bring it to the cabins up north 707.'
'Got it Nix. I'll be there in 30 minutes'

I kiss all over and she does not wake up. My baby is tired.
'I'm here Nix.'
I slide out of the bed she buries her head into where I was laying breathing my scent. Still sleep.
I open the door to grab the food from Sanders.
"Thanks" I say.
He leaves. It's 8 in the morning. I walk back to the room to wake her up.
"Baby." I say pulling the covers back. She's naked I take off my sweats already hard just looking at her.
I climb in bed kissing her pulling her on top of me so she wakes up.
"Let me sleep Nixon." She growls
"You need to wake up so you can eat Savannah." I say sternly.
"Later baby please." She whines
"It's Joys Diner." I say knowing that's her favorite breakfast spot on the northern border.
She lifts up still tired. She is sexy as hell when she first wake up. Grumpy but sexy. I fuck her hard.
We are eating breakfast when her sister calls and say they be back at noon. More time and I'm not gone waste it.
We talked. I reluctantly agreed to give her space. I agreed to give her time to figure it out. She told me she loves me but I hurt her and she needs time to figure out what her heart wants.
I just hope her heart wants me