Brittany P.O.V.

I'm sitting on the bed staring at my mate pace. I know he is angry and conflicted. He wants me but he doesn't want to hurt his best friend. I don't think he realizes Nixon does not care about me at all. I'm just a quick fuck for him and good for his image. He did not take me as his chosen mate out of love. He did it for the packs image. I honestly did not care I just wanted power. Luna of this pack. Ever since Nixon been back these past 2 months he's been distant. I felt he was changing his mind on the fact of taken me as his chosen mate. The night he marked me he was drinking heavily and was angry. I went in the room to seduce him. I slipped a pill in his drink. We marked each other that night. The sex with Nixon has always been great. When he woke up he did not remember marking me or anything about it. I have her seen someone so angry both him and his wolf. They are truly an Alpha. That man wanted to kill me. Jared roared that I would never be his mate or Luna. Nixon glared at me in pure disgust and hate. I don't know what the man problem was he had already told me he was taken me as his chosen. These past two weeks since he marked me has been hell.

"Tim can you please stop pacing. You are making me nervous."I say
"Do you not realize what that man will do to us both if he found out we fucked in his pack house. Do you know what he will if he finds out you refuse to reject me." He says
"He won't find out. This is just for the pack Tim. We do not love each other." I say.
He looks over at the picture of him and his whore he has sitting on the dresser. He looks at it and sighs.
Tiffany Spring. I can look at him and tell he wants her. He loves her.
"I have someone Brittany. You are marked by another male. That male so happens to my best friend and Alpha. Are you really willing to hurt him?" He ask
"I'm your fucking mate not that whore." I scream
Him and his wolf both growl at me.
"You don't know her. Do not speak on her. You mated another fucking male. You have no fucking right."They growl.
They both love this bitch then. I start crying.
"I really don't know what you want me to. Nixon is my friend. I'm his head warrior. How do you expect me to lie to his face every damn day. How do you expect me to watch you with him." He says
" this is out of duty. I did this helping a friend. I'm 20 I did not expect to find my mate in this pack." I tell him.
"You say that now but what if you start to fall for him."he says
"I won't because I have you Timothy. I do not want Nixon." I say softly
I see his eyes glaze over. He looks conflicted.
"You have to go Tiffany will be here soon. I need to tell her we are ending things." He says
"Why does she need to come here. Why don't you just mind linking her." I glare at him.
"Because I love her and I owe her that much. Like it or not she was mine. I owe her an explanation." He says

He didn't reject me. He just needed space. Absolutely not. I want my mate. I will have both my mate and be Luna of this pack.
Nixon can never find out. He is known as a deadly Alpha and he hasn't even taken over yet.

Sitting in the Lunas office with Luna Mary and Alpha Clyde and Nixon. Along with Nixons Alpha Team and The current Alpha Team.

"THERE WILL NOT BE A LUNA CEREMONY I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT HER BEING A CHOSEN MATE OR LUNA. SHE WILL NOT HAVE A DAMN CEREMONY FOR HER TO BE CELEBRATED. I TOOK HER AS MY MATE FOR THE IMAGE OF THIS PACK AND DUTY.NOT BECAUSE I WANT HER TO MY LUNA." He yells with his alpha aura all the way out.
I shiver.
I'm staring in shock and disbelief. No Luna ceremony is crazy. I have told everyone my ceremony will lavish. I've been planning it since I first started fucking Nixon.
I feel his anger and rage.
"The Alpha Ceremony and Luna Ceremony are normally held together son." His mom says
"I don't care. If it is to be combined I will not have an Alpha Ceremony. My team is ok with that being that it is not my fated mate." He says
I glare at them all. They look pleased.
"Is this true?" Luna Mary says
"Yes she is not his fated mate so she is not his real Luna. She is one he has only chosen out of duty. We all agree with his decision. If a Luna ceremony has to be given we would not want an Alpha Ceremony." They say.
"Son you know how much we were looking foward to presenting you as Alpha. There doesn't have to be a Luna ceremony but don't give up your ceremony. This is a special time. I'm handing over my pack to you." Alpha Clyde says.
I look in shock. Nixon has calmed down.
"Excuse me but wouldn't it be against tradition?" I ask hoping to change their mind.
"I already talked to Alpha King. He is in agreement that have a say in how I want my ceremony run." Nixon says.
His mom happy now she still gets to plan a ceremony. I know she doesn't think I'm the right fit for Luna. I don't give a damn I'm for the perks of being Luna.
"How would you like the presentation son?"
"I will swear my allegiance to the pack and the King. The paperwork has already been signed when he was here so all we are waiting on is the ceremonial stamp. After his stamp of approval you will give your blessing. Then Stephan, Oran, Lance, and Tim will be sworn into their position. I will give the speech. Then we celebrate." He says with finality.
I won't even be presented or sworn in? I want to fucking scream.
"You are dismissed Brittany." Alpha Clyde says I bow my head and go to my room and scream.

This is not how it was supposed to be. At least I get the Luna Suite and Alpha Floor. I still will have the status. I just need Tim to love me. I love him already it's a love I've never felt before.