Savannah P.O.V

2 months later.
Nixon agreed to give me space. Him and Sarai got into last week. They are both stubborn and too much alike. She was pissed about him announcing Evan as his heir. She was pissed that he wouldn't allow her to date this enforcer from Ambersy. He was pissed because I'm allowing her to date. It's not that I'm allowing her to date I told her the importance of waiting for her mate. He's really pissed I told her our true story and she is pissed off and confronted him about it. They had a blow up and so did he and I.
I wasn't going to lie to my daughter when she asked me about my mate bond. I didn't bash him. I told her both of our mistakes. I told her that I was selfish because I wasn't willing to let him go either. I let her know that we hurt each other. She refused to talk to him. She also declared she won't be visiting Ambersy anymore. She's 17 now. It's her choice.

I'm to fucking fertile when it comes to that man. I'm sitting in the pack doctor's office for my annual when she comes in smiling. Evie already told me before she even mentioned it.
"Congratulations Savannah. You are expecting." She says happily.
"I have to be around two months that's the last time I seen my asshole of a mate." I growl.
"Sav the man loves you. Ma even said that he hasn't been the same since you been gone. We've been friends our whole life I know you still love him too." Melanie says.
"I do love him but I'll always choose my pups. He chose his with her so I'm going to choose mine. Evie misses her mate but she agrees with keeping Shane and now this pup away from him until we know it's the right time." I say.
"I agree with you on that. As long as that bitch is still in that pack your pups will never be safe. I don't fault you but you know Nixon does cherish his pups. He loves them and he will be angry that you never mention them to him." Melanie says.
"That may be true but I'll cross that bridge when I get there. Hell they are still registered as his pups with the king." I say.
I lay back for the ultrasound hoping I get a girl but of course it's a boy. I'm convinced Sarai was just pure luck. All the prick makes is boys.
"I guess Sarai will always be my only girl." I say.
"Never know Alpha Nixon might give you another one." She laughs.
"Never. That man is too fertile for me. I'll be avoiding him at all times now."I laugh.
***************************************************
3 months later.
My sisters Tiffany and Denise along with Sarai are in the delivery room with me. I can tell Sarai is sad about something the boys are with Nixon for the weekend because his birthday is Monday. I know she misses him but she's just so stubborn and so is he. He's under the impression she should come to him. And it pissed me off because she's the damn child in the situation.

I push my baby boy out with 3 strong pushes. He looks exactly like Nixon and Shane with those sky blue eyes and red hair.
Spencer Lance Spring Carter.
All our kids have both last names. Also all the boys middle names are after himself or his team. No one knows about Spencer but my family. I'm keeping it that way. I also choose not to listen to anything anyone tells me about Nixon. I'm trying to move past him. I'm not dating probably won't but I won't keep holding onto hope that he will change. He's still an arrogant asshole and he's still mated to her. Sarai, Sky, and Lo are old enough to communicate with him on their own terms without me.

I'm home with the new baby and Sarai.
"Sarai you should really call your dad. You know that no matter what happens or happened between us he loves you. You truly are his princess I know it will make him happy to hear from you."
"He should call me. He's the parent. I just want to know why. Why did he never show us affection in front of his pack but behind close door we were his precious family. Why every weekend we are at the lake house while his kids with that whore roam his pack. I'm not scared of that bitch or her bastards. I actually owe her for what she did to me." Sarai growls thru her tears.
I place her head on my chest.
"Shhh my baby. It's ok. Your father felt he was protecting you by hiding your connection to him. He loves you Sarai. That man would die to protect you." I tell her.
"It's not fair." She cries.
Tiffany gets on the bed and rubs her back.
"Your daddy is stupid Sarai but he did what he felt was best." Tiffany tells her.
"He chose her over me and that's why I'm upset. She tried to take my innocence from me and he's still mated to her." Sarai says.
"I promise you Sarai your daddy did not choose her over you. He made that bitch pay. She's suffering everyday because of what she did to you guys. She hasn't had a day of peace since the incident. Your father is a wolf that is feared. He isn't the deadliest Alpha for nothing. Trust me when I say she is learning her lesson." Tiffany says.
"He may be an asshole of a mate Sarai but he is an amazing father. His kids are his pride and joy. You are his pride and joy. Call him love. Hearing his voice may soothe you."
Spencer is upstairs in his crib sleep. We are all on the couch when she decides to call.
"Sarai." His voice comes thru the phone.
Evie is up in my mind purring and whining at his voice.
"Where are you?" She says.
"We are at RiverBlood. What's wrong love." He says but I can hear his alertness.
"Nothing I just wanted to hear your voice and tell you I love you." She says.
"I love you too princess. I'm always here Sarai. You are my pup." He says.
"I just need time daddy. I have feelings too." She tells him.
"I'll be here waiting when you ready."He tells her
She talks with Stephan and him a little while longer before they head off into a meeting that from the tone in Nixons voice is about to go to hell.
"Savannah tell this man do not start a war with this damn Alpha tonight." John says.
I laugh.
"He'll play nice. Skylar and Shilo there."I say.
"You're worried about me attacking him and Kenny are arguing now. We have to go. Love you." He says before I hear his furious growl and Stephan yelling after him to not attack the prick.
"Stay on this damn phone Savannah. You are going to have to calm him." John says
"The kids are with Miranda in the suite. I don't know who the hell agreed to have all these assholes in a meeting together." Nora comes thru the phone
"That bad." I say.
"I was actually shocked Nixon was calm until about 2 hours ago. I believe the man nice meter ran out because now they are currently pulling him off Alpha Edward. The fucker just never learns to leave that man alone. Now John is attacking him and my mate is very amused by it instead of telling them to stop. Shit Nixon is beating Alpha Glenn now." Nora is saying to us.
Tiffany and Sarai are amused and I'm just shaking my head. That man is seriously the damn problem.
"NIXON DON'T" I hear Nora scream.
Then a furious growl and a loud crash.
"I'm too old for this shit." Stephan says in the phone.
I laugh.
"You both are. Where is he." I say.
"Jo locked him, Kenny, Blake, and John in the office. Please calm this fucker down Sav. He put the damn man's head thru the wall." Stephan says.
"What are you looking at bastard I will gladly give you a spot beside that asshole you call Alpha with his weak ass." Stephan growls at someone
"STEPHAN!" I yell in the phone.
"I don't know who's worse you or him." I shake my head.
I hear Nixon arguing with Jo. He just takes the phone.
"WHAT!" He growls in the phone.
I growl right back.
"NIXON SAWYER CARTER!" I say.
"Y'all called my mate on me. I didn't even do anything." He growls
Sarai and Tiffany laugh and I roll my eyes.
"You never hung the phone up asshole. You have my fucking kids there and are about to start a war. Calm down go upstairs to your kids and relax. Edward nor Glenn is worth it." I tell him.
He huffs and growls under his breath.
"Let's go Stephan. It looks like we've been given an order.Ok Savvy I'm going to hang up now." He says
I feel it in my spirit he's going to attack soon as I'm off this phone.
"No you will stay on the phone until you get to the room." I say.
I hear his growl and sigh.
"Daddy it's crazy how mom runs you." Sarai laughs.
"She thinks she runs me. Let's go Steph." Nixon says.
"But here you are leaving Alpha. You are still whipped after all these years." John laughs.
"Fuck you." He says
I know they are out in the hall because I hear commotion.
I hear an Alpha growl.
"Growl again Edward and I'm going to make that creature you have standing beside you eat your damn vocal cords mutt." Nixon growls
"One day Nixon we will settle this." Edward says.
"Why not settle it now. I truly believe the world will be a better place without you." Nixon says.
"You aren't worth it." Edward says.
"I actually am belittling myself arguing with a crippled wolf. I feel sorry for you actually I should have broken your damn neck instead of the hand." Nixon says.
"Nixon." I say.
"I'm going." He groans.
"How the hell do we get his head out of here Nixon." I hear someone ask.
"I can remove it for you." He says calmly.
"Ok." Someone says
"NIXON DON'T DO IT." I hear Blake say.
Nixon growls.
"It would have been the easiest way." He laughs
"Chop it right off." Stephan laughs.
"And mail it to his mother." Nixon laughs
I shake my head the whole time.
"All 4 of you need therapy." I say.
I hear them enter a room.
"We are here. I didn't attack anyone on the way here." He says sarcastically.
"Asshole. Good fucking bye Nixon." I say hanging up.

"I just really feel that people have death wishes fucking with him. Do they not know he has no problem going to war and taking over your pack. Ambersy isn't deadly for nothing." Tiffany says.
"Right then once he gets you he's going to torture the hell out of you. It doesn't seem worth it to me." I say.
"Stupid Alphas." She says.