Nixon POV

I'm pissed off. I was having a beautiful night with my mate when the pack alarm went off.
'ALL CHILDREN AND WOMEN WHO ARE NIT WARRIORS STAY INSIDE AND LOCK DOORS. ALL WARRIORS AND ENFORCERS DEFEND YOUR PACK AND FAMILY.' I boom thru the link to every member of my pack.
I made sure my family was locked away and I know Savannah will fight to the death to protect our pups. I feel her worry for me and it pisses me off more. They came and ruined my night with my family.
Entering the eastern part of my pack I see my warriors attacking brutally. I see my father and the old alpha team and head warrior shift. Along with Sarai father and fuck that man's wolf could be mistaken for an alpha. He's a beast and he's deadly. My team and I shift and attack killing everything that is an enemy.
I face off with the Alpha of Green Moss Pack. I hate this bastard. He just never learns. He will die today.
Jared growls deadly loud at this wolf. He is pissed this fucker interrupted his family time.
Alpha Vince lunges at me and misses. As I see his shock I tackle him slamming him on his back full force. The man is a good fighter but Jared is feral at this point. Vince growls and tries to buck me off him. I growl loudly dragging my claws down his face. He looses his eye. Jared then slams him again. The fucker doesn't back down. He's turning feral by the minute. He gets me good with his claws in my stomach. I puncture my claws into his throat crushing his windpipe. I growl at him as I rip his throat from his body.
His men must have felt the loss of their Alpha and the shift to me becoming their Alpha because they bow. I growl the victory thru the whole pack.
I link all my men to send the remaining men to my cells. I'll deal with them later. They do as told and we all head back to the pack house drenched in blood.
'BURN THEM DEAD BASTARDS BODY.' Stephan orders.

My mother is on the porch waiting frantically as we approach. Brittany runs out behind her towards me and I growl viciously at her. She has lost her mind.
"TAKE HER TO THE CELLS." I order one of my guards.
Everyone stares in shock.
"Nixon what are you doing?" Dad ask.
The guard freezes seeing her panic and my dad questioning me.
"I WILL KILL YOU NOW IF YOU DONT CARRY HER TO THE CELLS." I command.
She screams and cries like I'm doing something wrong to her.
My aura is deadly. I walk past my mother and enter my office with everyone filing in. My head warrior is telling us about exactly what happened. He goes over plans with his father. While mine glares at me,
"What the hell was that Nixon. You sent her to the cells for comforting you." Dad growls
I growl back.
"I did not want her comfort. I made it very clear that bitch was to stay away from me unless an official pack event or I call upon her. She knew better and still tried to play and embarrass herself. That's on her." I tell the whole room.
Mom steps between dad and I.
"What are we going to do about them bastards?" Oran ask breaking the tension.
"We will question them if they are good warriors. I will send them home." I say.
"The pack is two hours away how will you run it?" Steph ask.
"We will go visit the pack. I will take Nigel and see if he would want to run it or we could just merge it and make it apart of Ambersy." I say.
I look at my father who rolls his eyes.
"I agree. I just told Nigel come here. I doubt he would want to but even merging it he can run it from there." Dad says.
My younger brother enters just having changed from battle. He's 23 and still hasn't found his mate. He's a real playboy in this pack and others.
"Ni would you like to run Green Moss?" I ask him.
"I love you brother but you know I do not want the responsibility of being an Alpha. I like running the businesses." He says.
Dad and I both roll our eyes at him.
"Ok well since I won't be able to run it from there can you go there with your alpha team and run it for me from there. I will still be Alpha you would just be like my co-alpha." I tell him.
He considers it.
"I can continue my business." He says.
"Yes I would never stop you from that. I just need someone I trust with my life there to make sure we are protecting our family and members." I tell him.
He agrees. "Ok I'll talk with my team in the morning. Just let me know the details." He tells us.
He kisses mom and pops dad on the back earning a growl.
"You really gave me 4 asshole sons." Dad tells mom.
"My pups are lovely." She says.
"Bullshit. They stress me out every chance they get. Especially them first 3. Neo is fine just a man whore." Dad rolls his eyes.
We laugh and I head home. I fine Savannah on the couch as I enter. I showered before leaving the pack house. I go lay on top of her.
"I'm fine love." I tell her.
She kisses me deeply. I feel her love and relief thru the bond.
I start stripping her. I need to feel her.
I stand to take my clothes off. Before lining up with her wet entrance.
"FUUUCKK SAVVY." I moan.
I pound into her brutally and fast. I groan out how good she feels as she milks me dry.
"FUCK I LOVE YOU." I moan.
I don't remove myself from her. We kiss and tell each other how much we love and mean to each other before we make slow passionate sweet love.

All my problems go away with her in my arms. I love her. One day we will be together peacefully.