Nixon P.O.V.

I cleared the pack doctors office. I swore Doctor Carly to secrecy. Savannah and I are in the room waiting for the confirmation. I know she pregnant because I listened to the pups heartbeat last night.
"Congratulations. You are pregnant again. Let's lay back and take a look at your pup." Doctor Carly says.
We look at the screen and hear a strong heartbeat vibrating through the room. Savannah tears up and I squeeze her hand. This is my first time experiencing this. I never go with Brittany and I was selfish Savvy first pregnancy.
"From my calculations you are three months pregnant. You conceived around Thanksgiving." Doctor Carly says.
"Why did I just find out last month then." Savvy ask.
"You didn't conceive during your heat so you probably weren't expecting it. Your pup is strong and healthy. Would you all like the gender?" She ask.
"Yes." We say
Doctor Carly smiles at us both.
"This pup here has no problem showing us. It's a boy and he isn't shy." She laughs.
My son has his legs spread wide open giving us a perfect view.
I laugh and Savannah rolls her eyes.
'Ridiculous like his father.' She links me.
'He's his daddy's son' I smirk.
"So she'll be giving birth in April." I ask.
"Yes probably right before your birthday." She says.
"That's a strong alpha pup in there. You will need to take it easy Sav. I knew your last pregnancy was an alpha pregnancy but this little one here is very strong." Doctor Carly says.
"I have work but I'll see if they will cut back on my hours." Savannah says
"Can't you take a leave?" I ask.
"Yeah but that's after the birth." She says
I'm so excited. I'm having my first son. My heir. My future alpha. I can't wait.

I know I'm about to fuck this alpha meeting up before it even starts.
"Nixon don't start a damn war." Oran says.
"This is my damn territory. They so damn disrespectful." I growl.
"This supposed to be a peaceful meeting Nixon." Stephan says.
Savannah walk in to the office rolling her eyes as I pace.
"You truly just don't know how to not use violence." She says.
"I didn't use violence. I threatened it but I very well will use it." I growl.
She sits at my desk as I pace back and forth arguing with Stephan and Oran.
"Just don't start anything until after the meeting." Steph says.
I growl and Savannah glares at me.
"You can seriously be an asshole Nixon. Ignore them." She tells me.
I roll my eyes.
"I did and the fucker still approach me. It's like no one values their pathetic lives." I growl at her.
She growls back at me. I stare at her and shake my head.
"Don't start Savvy." I say.
"Prick. Im going home to get ready for tonight." She says.
"You aren't coming. I don't want them looking at you or talking to you. Hell you being here now around them has me on edge." I say.
The guys laugh and she glares. I see it in her eyes she is about to give me hell.
"Savannah it is not an argument." I tell her.
"We will give you two some space. I'll go stop Lance from throwing them fuckers out." Oran says.
"Try not to fight." Stephan tells us.
Savannah stands up to leave and I grab her before she can walk out. I don't need her mad at me today that will not be good for anybody.
"Babe." I say softly once it's just us.
She huffs and tries to pull away.
"Stop savvy it's not like that. I don't want anyone approaching you and I don't want an attack to happen near you. You are pregnant I need you to be safe." I say.
"Why would anyone approach me. Is it that or you think I'll cause trouble for your family." She says plainly.
"I'm not doing this today Savannah. If you come can you please stay with in my eyesight and make sure you have your guard with you at all times." I tell her.
"I'll be with mom and dad." She says.
I start lifting her dress up and kissing her because we both need it. She's going to have to see me with Brittany and her kids. I'm going to have to stop myself from starting a damn war with these bastards tonight.
"Sarai is coming your mother demanded she come." Savannah tells me.
I growl.
"Absolutely not. That's where I draw the line. My pup will not be put in danger. She is not attending." I tell her.
"Fuck you. Your other pups can come but mine can't. You are worried your mate will find out you have two outside pups." She growls.
"I'm talking to my mate now am I not. She is not coming Savannah." I say sternly.
She glares at me and pushes me away.
"Go to hell Nixon." She growls.
She storms out the office clearly pissed off. I'm pissed because why would she even think it's ok to bring my pup here. Why would she put my pup at risk like that.

It's two hours before the meeting. I've tried linking her multiple times. I feel she's been angry all day. She keeps me blocked from linking her. The longer she ignores me the more irritable I get.
'SAVANNAH ELIZA SPRING' I boom thru our link.
'What she isn't coming.' She says back.
'I know you are here. I just seen you bring your ass to my office now.'I order.
I seen her helping her mom and my mom out. She has on a silver deep v elegant gown with an open back and a deep slit on the side. It fits her like a glove and she looks like a damn goddess.
I'm talking to Oran when she links me.
"I'm here. Where the hell are you." She says.
I can feel her annoyance.
'Coming now.' I tell her.
As I'm approaching my office I see Brittany walking to me. In instantly pissed off.
"Nixon what time will we be walking in?' She ask.
My door is cracked so I know Savannah is hearing this.
"I'm busy. You can go in whenever you like. I will let you know when I need you." I tell her.
"How are we going to look like a united front if we don't enter together." She says.
I push my aura out at her and she whimpers.
"Go away now Brittany." I order and she runs off.
I enter my office just to dodge the stapler.
I slam the door shut and lock it.
"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?" I say