Savannah P.O.V

I know he's livid. I watch as he calms Shane down.
'It will be fine ma. It was just a lot for him to process.' Sarai says.
'I know. I'll talk to him later.' I say.
I don't know when later is but I know he will want an explanation.
"What's your name?" Nixon asked Shane.
"Shane Nixon Spring Carter." Shane says.
Nixon looks at but I look away. He places Shane down who comes over to me.
I hug him tightly and kiss his head.
"Are you happy?" I ask him knowing he's always wanted to meet his dad.
"Yes." He says softly but with a smile on his face.
Nixon smiles but then his eyes land on Lloyd with his arm around Savannah.
"Alpha Nixon." Lloyd's says reaching to shake Nixons hand.
Nixon looks at a smiling Sarai and sighs. I know this is hard for him.
"Alpha Lloyd. I'm glad to see that my daughter is happy with you." Nixon says shaking his hand.
I let out a breath because you just never know with this asshole.
"Yes I will protect and cherish Sarai." Lloyd says I smile at them.
He's a great mate to my daughter. He's nothing like the bastard who raised him.
"I was sad to hear I wasn't invited to the party. I had a lovely departing gift for Edward." Nixon says.
Lloyd laughs.
"It was last minute. You did give me a deadline." Lloyd says
"I would have ran all the way here just to watch the bastard die." Nixon says.
They laugh and I shake my head.
"Beta Carl told me you tried killing them multiple times." Lloyd laughs.
"If I wanted that bastard dead he would have been dead before he was even supposed to inherit this pack." Nixon says.
"Did you really tie him up in the middle of your pack over a pool of snakes and shift to attack him." Lloyd laughs.
"I don't recall." Nixon smirks
Oran laughs and I scoff.
"Don't recall my ass you hung the man for 3 days." I say
They all laugh.
"Daddy what did the man do." Sarai ask.
"He told your mother she could come be his mistress and slapped her ass. I would have cut his hand off but settled for disfiguring it." He growls
It was ridiculous couldn't any of us talk reason into the man. I finally made him take the man down after 3 days of torture.
"That was the last year the king held an Alpha meeting." Oran laughs.

I go upstairs to get Spencer ready while Nixon catches up with the boys. Sarai and Lloyd left to go get ready an hour ago.
"Let's go. Sarai says that you two need to be on your best behavior. Play nice." I tell the two adults.
"You three play nice and ignore drama tonight. This will be a good night tonight." I tell my 3 troublemakers.
They all roll their eyes but agree to be nice. Skylar still upset I didn't agree to letting him go live with his father ignores me. I will deal with him later. We chose to walk to the pack house since it actually felt good to be February in the west. I assume because this pack is literally on the border of the north and the west. I changed into some jeans and a sweater.

We are currently sitting in the pack house dining area. I'm over by the bar when a warrior approaches me. I know for a fact he is mated. It is still some assholes in this pack. I don't even turn around to feel Nixons eyes on me.
"Savannah." Wesley the warrior says.
"Wesley." I say.
I see Nixon standing up I know I need to cut this conversation short.
'Get your father.' I link Sarai who places a hand on her dad to distract him.
I feel Nixons glare at us. I start walking back to the table.
"You should stop playing hard to get." Wesley purrs.
I feel my disgust. I hear the low threatening growls coming from Nixon.
"WESLEY GO TO YOUR MATE!" Lloyd voice booms as we approach.
Wesley hurries off. I feel Nixons aura.
'Ma please sit beside him.' Sarai pleads.
I roll my eyes as Oran smirks and moves over so I'm in the middle of them.
His aura relaxes once I'm seated.
"Lovely." Oran smirks.
"Go to hell." I groan.
The cook comes and brings out our plates. It's seafood. Oran and Nixon groans. I elbow them both.
"I hope you enjoy. This is one of our most popular dishes." Chef says.
"Thank you." Nixon says as Oran glares at his plate.
"I'm glad that you will finally sign that alliance you would never give us." Beta Carl says.
Nixon glares at the man.
"I'm still tempted. I could dig the bastard up and kill him again." Nixon groans.
Isobel whimpers as Oran laughs.
"Nixon." I say sternly.
He huffs. Carl laughs.
"You should be glad he's gone. It shall bring you much peace knowing he's where he belong." Nixon tells Isobel softly.
I stomp in his foot so hard. He is an asshole.
The men at the table all stuff their faces to avoid laughing. The women are staring in shock. Our kids however are genuinely amused. Nixon reaches under the table and squeezes my thigh to get me to get off his foot.
He looks at me glaring at him. He sighs.
"I meant well." He tell's Isobel.
"I know he was a bastard." Isobel says sadly.
Hearing her story you couldn't help but feel sorry for her. My mate may have his flaws but that man was evil.
Nixon nods. We eat and enjoy conversation.
We mingle outside on the pack house grounds. I'm talking with Isobel.
"I'm sorry about Nixons comment earlier." I tell her.
"It's no problem. I know he is right. I'm just glad my son has y'all daughter as a mate." She says.
"He's a lovely boy. He's going to be a great Alpha. I'm happy at the goddess choice for my daughter." I tell her sincerely.

Heading back to the home. Skylar is pissed off so he's walking ahead of us. I feel Nixon eyes on my ass the whole walk. I turn around and roll my eyes at him. He's smirking. We get to the door where Sky slams the door shut in my face.