Nixon POV

"Harder Nixon." Savvy moans.
I pound into her from behind.
"FUUUCK." I shout with my release inside her.
"Merry Christmas baby." I say kissing the back of neck.
"Merry Christmas." She laughs.
I pull out and smack her ass. I'm so happy today.

I'm laying on the couch with Sarai and Savannah in my arms watch a movie when that whore mind links me.
'Are you going to see the boys for Christmas?' She ask.
I feel my irritation rising. I love those little boys. They are good boys but they are not mine. I'm with my family and she needs to leave me alone.
'I seen them yesterday and gave them toys. Do not link me at all today or try to contact me or you will find yourself in the damn cells.' I growl at her.
"Calm down Nixon." Savannah tells me.
I kiss her neck and turn back to the movie.

We are getting dressed for dinner with the Alpha team and their mates before everyone arrives.
"I have something for you and Sarai." I tell her.
"We got you a gift too." She says.
"Hmmm and here I was thinking you gave me my gift in the shower." I say.
"Sex is literally all you think about." She says.
"With you always." I kiss her.
She hands me my gift.
I unwrap it and I feel my heart grow bigger. It's a glass picture of Sarai with a little picture in the corner of Sarai laying on my chest and a recording of her heartbeat for me to hear every time I press the button.
I kiss her passionately.
"Thank you babe." I tell her.
I go get Sarai out her crib and hand her to Savvy. I hand her two boxes. She opens them and starts crying.
It is two diamond necklaces with a mother wolf and her pup with all 3 of our birthstones.
"Thank you. I love it. Can you put it on me." She ask.
"Of course love." I tell her.
I kiss her neck after I place the necklace on her.
"It's beautiful." She cries.
We agree to not put it on Sarai until she is old enough not to break it.

I'm on the back deck watching my mate play in the snow with the kids. Sarai is sleeping peacefully in my arms. I can't help but ask the goddess for forgiveness and thank her for not letting Savannah walk out my life.
"You both look happier than ever." Stephan says.
"Yeah we have an agreement. I'm honest with her about duties and she will be by my side." I say.
"You need to continue to make this right." Oran says.
"Everyday." I say.
The woman comes back on the deck and she sits on my lap.
"We have an announcement." Stephan says.
We all tone in on him and Miranda.
"We are expecting twins." Miranda says.
I'm happy for them. They deserve it. She lost there first pup back in September and I seen how broken my best friend was. If anyone deserves happiness it is him.
We all congratulate them and wish them the best.

I look at my sleeping mate and promise her to always choose her. No matter what it will always be her and my pup. She really is my rock.