Nixon POV

4 years later
I seriously fucked up. I don't think she'll ever forgive me after this. A drunk night and I let this whore drug me and I slept with her. I was so fucking angry with myself. I had no excuse. I should have known better. I should not have taken her with me. I can't even say for certain if the pup is mine or another males. The pup she had 2 years ago I know for a fact is not mine because I wasn't sleeping with her. I think deep down Savvy knew that too because she didn't trip. That could also be because I told her before the announcement. I don't even think that pup belongs to Tim but the fucker claims him. He came to me immediately apologizing telling me it was a weak moment and that she caught him off guard. I just shook my head at him because once the pup was born I knew he was played too. That pup looks exactly like my young enforcer Jeff.

I know for a fact he's Jeff by his scent and looks. Jeff's only 21. I put the pieces together because around the same time she got pregnant his mate was trying to reject him. He got his act together and became the best male to his mate and their pups.
I feel my mates anger after I hear the announcement to this pack. I'm furious. This bitch constantly defies me. I look over and see my princess looking upset. She's 9 years old now. So she understands more than we think. I try to make it up to her as much as possible.
I watch as Savvy gathers our 3 pups up and heads home. I try linking her but she blocks me out and then she puts up a wall where I can't even feel her emotions. I look over to see my team and their mates pissed off with me. Tim is looking conflicted which lets me know he is also a possible father.
I order her to my office.
"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU ANNOUNCE THAT YOU ARE PREGNANT WITHOUT LETTING ME KNOW." I growl at her my aura is deadly.
"I was excited." She says
"BITCH I SHOULD KILL YOU!" I growl Jared fully surfaced ready to shift.
I see her terror but I don't care I want her dead and right now. She just ruined everything. I was going to reject her and claim my fucking mate.
We stalk towards our prey this bitch dies today. I just hope I'm forgiven for ending this pups life as well.
My Alpha team burst in the room and tackle me. I shift. They are using all their strength on me but I'm too far gone.
"She ruined everything. I'm going to kill her."I growl viciously.
My father and his team burst in along with my brother who helps to hold me down. I snarl and growl.
'NIXON SAWYER CARTER CALM DOWN AND COME HOME NOW!' Savannah booms at me in my head.
I growl viciously and shift back to my human form.
"GET THE FUCK OFF ME." I say.
They don't move and I see the old Alpha team guarding her. I laugh.
"I love you all but if you don't let me up this office will be filled with everyone's blood." I growl out.
Dad,Nolan, and Lance don't move. Stephan and Oran stand but still block me.
"I'm fine. Get the fuck off me." I growl and dad pops me upside my head before getting off me.
Nolan my brother knows my truth and doesn't move.
'FIX THIS NOW!' He growls at me.
'I'm fucking trying she just told me to come home. I'll leave if you get the fuck off me.' I say
He growls at me but gets up. He's my younger brother but he is like my twin with how close we are. His Luna walks in with mother.
"Bitch you truly disgust me. They should have let him kill you." Jessica says
I stand up and throw some sweatpants on walking out. I'm about to leave out when my mom tries to stop me.
"MOVE!" I growl at her.
I hear dad and Nolan growl at me. My mom just stares at me before moving out my way.
"Let him go he needs a minute to calm himself." I hear Stephan say.
Entering the house. I find Savannah on the couch. I can tell she's been crying.
I go to speak but she holds up her hand.
"13 years Nixon. 13 years I've stood by your side thru every single heartbreak you put me thru. I've never once let another male touch me because I love and respect you too much. You have given this bitch 5 kids over the years all for the image of this pack. I didn't complain. When you have me doing all the Luna duties but she gets the credit I did not complain. When you made my pups play the background while you flaunt your family around this pack I did not complain. I'm tired Nixon. I'm tired of coming second. I'm tired of playing the fool in love. Clearly you feel a connection to her because as much as you disrespect her you have yet to reject her. I've loved you and put you before myself way too many times. I will never stop you from seeing your pups because they love you and I know that you love them. But I'm done Nixon. I can't continue allowing you to break me. I can't keep letting us break each other. I love you my alpha but I'm going to chose me and my pups this time." She says.
I feel my whole world shatter.
"Savvy please. I'm trying baby. I'm trying to get this right this time love. I'm trying to keep you happy. I'm trying to keep my pups happy. I'm trying to keep this pack happy. Baby please don't do this to me." I beg her.
"We need time apart Nix. You need to find out what makes you happy and I need to choose me this time. I love you but we can't keep doing this." she say.
"You make me happy Savvy." I cry.
She rubs my face. I kiss her palm.
"Just give me time my love. That's all I ask. We need time apart. Time to clear our minds." She cries.
I kiss her and for some reason it felt like she was telling me goodbye.
"I need you to focus and figure out what you want." She says.
"I'll fix this love. Just don't give up on us yet." I beg her
She looks at me before nodding.
I leave and the walk feels like I'm walking further away from my soul. I don't go to the pack house. I go to our secret spot and I cry for the first time in years. I apologize to her, to my pups, to my wolf, to myself, to my pack.
I stay out there all night. I made sure to link Stephan to let him know I'm fine and he's in charge for the rest of the day.