Nixons P.O.V

Savannah is sad. I can feel her emotions. She hasn't said much to me all morning. She's basically ignoring me. I keep on hurting the love of my life and I'm selfish because I refuse to let her go.

We finish packing. She goes to walk past me when I grab her.
"I'm fine Nixon. Not right now please." She says.
I sigh and try to kiss her but she doesn't respond. We are about to break each other again I feel it.
She heads out to the car.
I meet Stephan in the hallway.
"She will be fine Nix. She just has to process it. She knew was coming. She took care of you last night let her be." Stephan says.
"I keep fucking hurting her. I keep on. Eventually she will get tired of this bullshit and leave." I say in frustration kicking the table by the hallway over.
He pushes me into the elevator and hits the emergency stop.
"GET IT TOGETHER. I KEEP TELLING YOU THAT YOU DID THIS. SAVANNAH IS YOUR FUCKING FATED MATE. SHE LOVES YOU NIXON. AND IT AIN'T BECAUSE OF THE MATE BOND. SHE LOVES YOU FLAWS AND FUCKING ALL. OF COURSE SHE IS HURT SHE HAS EVERY FUCKING RIGHT TO BE YOU REJECTED HER TELLING HER SHE WAS WEAK WHEN REALLY IT WAS BECAUSE YOU WERE WEAK AND SELFISH. YES YOU WANT TO PROTECT HER BUT YOU COULD HAVE DID THAT WITH HER BY YOUR SIDE. YOU ARE RIGHT BROTHER EVENTUALLY SHE WILL LEAVE AND THAT IS ON YOU. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WILL DO YOU WILL FIGHT TO WIN HER BACK AND YOU WILL MAKE UP FOR ALL THE PAIN YOU CAUSED HER BECAUSE YOU LOVE HER AND YOU HAVE LOVED HER SINCE BEFORE YOU KNEW SHE WAS YOURS. SHE IS OUR LUNA.WE WOULD FIGHT AND DIE FOR HER TELL HER THE FUCKING TRUTH OR I WILL NIXON." He says.

Fuck this is why he is my beta. He keeps my head straight without him or savvy I don't know what I would do. I nod pulling myself together.

We head to the trucks that have been pulled up front. I open the back door to see Savannah lying across the back. I feel her sadness and I smell the tears. Stephan nods. I climb in the back and lay across the seat with her.
I kiss and wipe her tears . I close the visor that blocks the front from where we lay. I hear one of my enforcer get in the driver seat as Stephan takes the passenger. I look back at my mate. I'm glad the back is soundproof.

"Baby please don't shut me out. Talk to me." I tell her.
"It's nothing. We knew this was coming."she says still crying.
"This changes nothing Savannah she is not mine. You are." I say.
"You keep saying that. But it does change things. You know it and I know it. You should have let me go. You will be a family with her and I'm forced to watch." She cries harder.
"Savannah I will never be a family with her. I fucked up and I'm sorry about that. I will tell you everything my love. I will explain everything just please let me handle this first. I promise." I tell her.
She nods and continues to cry until she falls asleep. I kiss her.
***************************************************
I'm in my office listening to my gamma and delta tell me their opinion on the pup.
"That pup is not an Alpha, Nixon I see you no where in him and your parents didn't even acknowledge him. They both came and seen him and left." Oran says.
"I heard Jerald refused to claim the pup said he is no kin to him." I tell them.
"Exactly your mother loves babies and even she was not very happy about the pup." Lance says. "Auntie just looked at Brittany."
'Tell them Nixon.' Stephan says.
"I did not accept a bond to Brittany so I would have never felt her infidelity. I did not give her a Luna ceremony because she is only Luna for an image. By imperial decree of the king she is not Luna to this pack. She is merely a prop for if someone comes for me thru my Luna I will not be broken. This mark is a scar on my skin there is no bond with it." I tell them.
They stare at me in shock. Stephan nods.
"So how are we going to handle this situation?" Oran asks.
"I will hang her in the middle of this damn pack and make an example out of her." I say.
"We need to think this through. If you kill her that would make the council look into this pack. They will accuse of killing your Luna. Then they will look into the fact that she's not actually your Luna. Then they will accuse you of deceiving your pack and try to use that to get you to step down as Alpha. That council feels that the Alphas have too much power. They want to rule. They even try to overthrow the king. Y'all have appointed council but they are greedy. We play into her game let her think she is truly outsmarting us. Let her think you have claimed him. When this war comes and they come for that's on her if she dies it's just a casualty of war and we move on with our life." Oran says.
"Makes a lot of sense Nixon. The council already wants to meet with you. They see you as a problem. They know that you are too good of an Alpha to let them try and bring you down.So they will try to get to you through your so called Luna.if she thinks she's gotten away with deception you are not at fault if the council commands her. She does not know anything about your pack business. We are good. She's the one who will pay in the end."Stephan says.
"Basically she's fucked either way. It would be considered treason against the Alpha because she claimed false heirs. Good she wouldn't have made a good Luna anyway." Lance says.
"Call Jo now!" Stephan says.

I call Jo.

"Alpha King Joseph."He answers.
"Alpha Nixon." I say.
"What the hell is going on in that pack your mom called mom last night cursing your whore as your mother would put it."
We explained everything to him. We explained our plan. But we didn't know how to keep the records from council.
"You know that council does not have my official records. They have no access to my decrees unless I allow. Council only has access to the records that the packs have filed. My records are the law so whatever I have is legitimate records and rights. So if you don't declare him the heir on file with me then he is not your heir. Just like she is not your Luna by imperial decree. She filed the paperwork in the pack as your Luna and yours or your father's signature was not on the paper but her witness was her parents. That would be considered deception of council because no Alpha signed. How they allowed it I don't know but I can use that next time they come for me. Plus the results of your blood results from the marking proves she drugged you and her fingerprints were all on the glass and bottle. She's pretty much fucked herself if you are ever investigated." Joseph says.
I breathe a little better.
"I told you bring charges against her for the marking situation we wouldn't be here now." Lance says.
"I feel like we play into her and let her hang herself but a war is coming she's the perfect target for our enemies." Stephan says.
"I agree plus if I would have filed that pup no matter what you said our mothers would have my head." Joseph laughs
We all laugh.
"Let me know Nixon when you need me brother." Joseph says.
"Ok brother."
We hang up.
"Now how are we gone keep you from killing her when you see the damn baby." Lance says
"I'll be fine. I just won't acknowledge her bullshit." I say.
They smirk. Knowing damn well I'll want to kill her.
'You might want to wash Savannah scent off you before we go.' Oran smirks knowingly.
I look at him.
"No I quite enjoy it.' I say
'She will smell her on you. Do not make Vannah a target.' He says.
"I gave her a damn hug that is it." I say loudly.
Lance laughs.
"Fucker we see how you look at her we also notice that she's away every time you two go away. I just wanted to know why you wouldn't say y'all were sleeping together." Lance says.
"Exactly you have wanted her since we were what 12. I just am actually amazed that she gave it up. That girl said fuck it I'm 18 and in college. Time to live life." Oran laughs.
"Told you them bastards see everything." Stephan laughs.
"It had to happen when she moved in here 2 months ago. Change your clothes because if that whore says anything to Savannah she won't have to worry about you killing her. Them damn spring sister will have her head. Savannah especially." Oran laughs.
I stand up changing. We all laugh. Only if they knew.