Nixon P.O.V.

I'm livid. 4 fucking months since I have been near her. She avoids me like the fucking plague. She didn't even attend my Alpha ceremony. She told me congratulations and that was all that mattered to me. She told me how she was proud of me and I would be a great Alpha.

I'm sitting here glaring at her. She hasn't spoken to me but here she sits across from me with the approval for her transfer to Eclipse pack. All she needs is my approval.
"What about school Savannah?" I say willing myself to stay calm.
"I'm going to stay in the dorms until this semester is over, then I will go stay with grandma. I will transfer my credits to the school on there northern community." She says sadly.
Eclipse is a whole 8 hours away. She wants to leave me. I won't allow it.
"4 months Savannah. That's how long it's been since I've talked to you or seen you. You avoid coming around you spend all your time in neutral territory or our Southern borders. I guess you had enough time. You made your choice." I say angrily.
"You made my choice for me Nixon. I was coming to you. Evie wanted her mate in whatever way she could have him. I wanted my mate but my mate wants to protect his image."she says
I'm pissed they want to leave me. I know I should let her go but I'm selfish.
"Nixon I don't want to argue." She says
"How selfish can you be Savannah? You are going to leave your family and friends the people who love and care about you and go 8 hours away." I yell at her.
She laughs bitterly.
"I'm selfish. I'm selfish because I've done everything you asked of me. Im done Nixon. I'm tired. You hurt me. Please let me go. You are happy. It's been 6 months since you rejected me. Let me go. You have marked another. She is carrying your pup." She cries
"I'm not happy without you Savannah. I broke my own heart the day I rejected you. I fucked up Savvy. I love you and only you." I tell her pain in my voice
She's crying.
"Please let me go. You have someone Nixon. You have a family. Please let me go find someone who can love me." she says sadly.
She wants another male. She belongs to us. Jared is livid.
"YOU WLL NOT BE LEAVING THIS FUCKING PACK. YOU WILL STAY WHERE I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE. YOU WILL NOT LEAVE ME SAVANNAH. YOU ARE MINE AND ONLY MINE. I AM YOURS AND ONLY YOURS THAT BITCH DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING TO ME.EVEN WITH THIS FUCKING MARK I FEEL NO BOND WITH HER NO CONNECTION.MY ONLY FUCKING CONNECTION IS WITH YOU." I snarl at her.
I snatch the transfer papers burning them.
She stares at me in shock.
"Nixon please."
I walk around the desk and go lock the door. I walk over to her. I need my fucking mate.
"No Savannah. I'm sorry I'm a selfish bastard and I know I've hurt you but I need you." I tell her
We stare at each other. Those orange eyes can never hide the truth.
I kiss her she responds immediately. I lift her skirt up and free myself from my pants.
I look at her for confirmation. It's gone take bulldozers to make me move if she says No.
She nods her head.
I push inside her tight wet pussy that I have missed so much. I haven't had sex since the day I got Brittany pregnant 3 months ago.
I pump into her like a beast.
She tried to leave me. She has ignored me for months. She wanted to date another man.
I need this and Jared needed this.
I pump until she shatters around me.
Jared comes forward. She stares right into his eyes.
"Mine" we growl in unison.
Im claiming my mate. She is mine.
"Mine" her and Evie growl.
"Shit Savannah." I moan with a blissful expression.
I sit in the chair she was sitting in keeping her still inside.
She buries her head in my chest. Crying. I fucked up. I'm selfish. I need her with me.
"Savvy you are mine." I tell her.
"You have her mark and she's carrying your pup. She's going to have your pups." She cries.
Jared is livid. He wants to go kill Brittany. He has no protective instincts over her and the pup. He's been aggressive and angry ever since we found out.
"I'm sorry Savannah. You know that I only want you. You know that this is only for pack appearances. You know that I was going to eventually have to produce a heir. I do not love her." I say pleading for her to understand.
She stands up removing me from her. I growl at the loss.
She says nothing. She fixes her clothes.
"I'm leaving. Goodbye." she says.
I snarl dangerously. Jared surfaces.
"YOU ARE NOT LEAVING ME SAVANNAH. IF I HAVE TO WATCH YOUR EVERY FUCKING MOVE I WILL.YOU WILL NOT TRANSFER FROM MY DAMN PACK." I growl at her.
"YOU BURNED THE PAPERS BASTARD. OF COURSE I CANT LEAVE BUT I HAVE FUCKING A FUCKING CLASS AND NEED TO GO. ANTHONY IS PICKING ME UP!" She yells snatching her arm out of my grip.
Before I can say anything. Stephan burst into the room sensing my aura turning deadly.
"Relax Alpha." He says.
She scoffs and walks out the office.
"SAVANNAH BRING YOUR ASS BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" She ignores the command and keeps walking.
I hear her laughing. I growl. She could always fight my damn command when she was angry.
Stephan shuts the door as I pace fighting my shift and causing a scene in this damn pack house.
Stephan opens my window trying to remove her scent and the smell of sex.
"You need to calm down Nix. You caused this. Not her." He states with his beta tone.
He shuts the window once her scent is gone from the room. I'm aggravated but calm because her scent is still on me.
'Cherries and Warm Apple' I just keep breathing it in. Trying to calm.
Dad burst into the room followed by Lance and Oran.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON YOU AURA IS BLASTING THROUGH THIS WHOLE FUCKING PACK HOUSE." He demands.
I'm too damn mad to talk. Who the fuck is Anthony. If she has another male he will be a dead one soon.
"It's nothing we were arguing I said something he didn't like. We are ok. He's trying to calm down." Stephan says.
De-escalating the situation.
"Nixon." Dad glares calling my name.
"What." I glare.
"Get it under control now! What ever issue you are having. Get it under fucking control. You are a fucking Alpha." Dad says walking out.
"Fuck I had to run all the way over here. I thought a war was about to break out." Oran says.
Lance stares at me.
"What the fuck happened." He says.
"I don't know. I'm frustrated." I say.
We talk for a while I calm down. Oran and Lance leaves. Stephan remains.
We glare at each other.
"I'm your Beta and your friend Nixon. You are like a brother to me. You are not happy without her and that's your fucking karma. You chose another. She wears your mark and carries your pup. Yes Jared will have no other and you want no other. You made a stupid mistake but you must live with it. The damage is done my brother. You say this is for the pack. No it was your selfishness. It's gone cost you dearly one day. I will prepare the car. We will go to the school and see who this male is." He says.
"I need her man. I know I fucked up the day I rejected her. I can't let her go." I tell him
"Nixon you and Savannah need to talk. I mean talk without sex. The damn girl still wants you. We all know Savannah and she does what she wants. She would not allow you to have her body if she did not want you. She's hurting my brother. But she loves you and one thing about Savannah is she loves deeply. Let's go see your mate." He says.

In the school nursing building parking lot. Sitting in the car.
"Relax man." Stephan says.
"I fucking can't. I still want to drag her ass and scent her to warn others off." I say.
"She's yours I mean you very well can just do that. She will argue with you but I believe to prevent you from starting a bloody war she would allow it." He laughs.
"She would damn well protest. Evie might allow it and enjoy it. Savannah on the other hand would say I'm a possessive asshole and fight me on it." I laugh
"You know now that I think about it back in school she always slightly carried your scent on her. Did she know you were scenting her then?" He asked amused.
I smirk at him.
"Hell yeah I would get cussed out every time too. I have made her leave class multiple times. Just to scent her. She would remove the sex though." I tell him
I see as my mate gets out the car with some male. They are laughing.
She looks beautiful. She has some leggings on that's doing wonders to that already plump ass. She has a hoodie on and some boots. She has her long hair pulled back into a ponytail.It's cold on the western region where we live.
I see some males staring at her ass. The male she is with is smiling down at her clearly amused by whatever she just said.
Stephan is laughing.
"You better not get out this car Nixon. I'm not killing anyone at this damn school." I growl.
"They are looking at her and that pup is fucking touching her." I growl.
He must have mind link her. She swirls around looking around before glaring at his car. She stomps over to it coming right on the passenger side. She swings the door open all angry and I pull her in and shut the door.
Stephan laughing hard now.
"Why the fuck are y'all here?" She growls.
I glare at the man she arrived with who's still standing at his car waiting for her.
Stephan points.
She smiles sweetly.
"That's Anthony." She says softly
"Savannah don't poke the beast. I am so not for killing on this campus today." Stephan says.
She looks at me still glaring at Anthony out the window. She sighs and turns my face towards her. Jared growls losing site of his prey.
I hear Stephan laughing.
Savannah leans in kissing me trying to calm and distract me from my target.
I relax instantly kissing her back.
"You are whipped." Stephan says.
I really am. The damn girl knows exactly what she's doing.
I growl. Savannah laughs. Still holding my face to keep my eyes on her.
"He was touching you and staring at you like you were his fucking world." I tell her.
"He ain't that bad looking himself." She smirks.
"Savannah." I growl.
"Nixon I'm in college. There are going to be males around. I'm going to have male friends. You have to accept that." She says matter of factly.
' I need to scent her. I'm not letting her back in there without it.' I say to Stephan
'I figured I'm going to walk to the cafeteria. Air my fucking car out Nixon.' He replies amusement in his tone.
I look back at my beautiful mate. I smirk right at her.
"NIXON NO YOU WILL NOT." She says.
"Either this or I go spend the whole fucking day here Savannah pick one. If I stay here Jared will be dominant and you know how he can be." I tell her.
She snarls right at me.
"Or I can go break that bastards hand." I say.
"Nixon." She calls me
"Savannah." I mock.
She looks over at Stephan.
He smiles. "Pick one Vannah."
She flips him off and huffs. She knows I will make good on my promise.
"You truly are an asshole. The both of you are actually." She growls as Stephan gets out the car.
"Backseat Savvy." I tell her.
She climbs over mumbling about me being an asshole. I smack her ass.
"Lightly Nixon." she says.
Absolutely not. I take my shirt off and start kissing her. I place kisses on her neck,
"I love you my love." I tell her.
"I love you Nix. I really do but this is hard." She says.
"I know babe. I fucked up. I need you Savannah. I need Evie. Jared is not ok without you. I'm not ok. I've been in hell these past 4 months. Everything with her is out of duty. You are who I want." I tell her honestly.
"Jared." She calls.
He pushes foward pain in his eyes and voice as he tells her his feelings.
"I love you my wolf." She tells us kissing me.
I let her up. I scented her heavily.
"Nixon this is not lightly. All I bloody smell is you."she says.
"That's the point." I tell her just as Stephan walks back to the car.
He smiles. She rolls her eyes.
We step out the car so she can go to class. I lean down and give her a hug and kiss before she runs off to join her friends.
'Too Close Savvy. Back up a little please love. I'm trying here.' I link her.
'He's gay Nixon.' She says
I laugh.