You Stole My Heart

August 21st:

Since Zayn’s confirming stuff I'm going to just come out and say it. For the past 3 months or so I have been writing a Zayn story. I'm going to upload it very soon, but I want to tell you now that what happens in the story was planned out long before the engagement was announced. I do support Zerrie all the way, this is a fan fic so please remember that when stuff hits the fan about him and Perrie. What happens in the story has been my plan for a while now and I’ve had it written out for a while now. So please don't think I put these twist in because of what happened, it’s been planned. I haven’t come up with a title or anything since I didn't think I would upload it so quickly but I want to do it soon since he will be married and I rather not screw with the Zayn girls any more than they already have been. It will probably be up towards the end of August or the beginning of September.

This is not the first chapter, this is just a authors note about the story and I wanted to let you guys know about the story before anything else comes out about Zerrie’s engagement. Like i said above the story will be out soon, i just wanted this story to have the same note i put out on my other storys and i wanted to update my readers since i cant put this on my 'status'