chapter 6

Emily's p.o.v

"How do you feel about staying with the weasly's?" tonks asked. "I love it im going next week aren't I?" I ask her. "Yeh, it's just do you mine going a little earlier like today?" "No why?" I asked. "Order stuff, now go pack." She said. "Alright, aright keep your pants on" I said as I walked out. I tripped on something and swore very loudly. "Language missy." She yelled. "Ah what you gonna do ground me?" I yelled sarcally. "No but I could make you stay with the Malfoys instead." She said. I screamed. "Sorry please don't make me." I then ran packed and was ready to go so she couldn't make me go. "Ok come on I held her arm and we apperated to the burrow and she disapperated. I walked to the front door. "BEDS EMPTY, CAR GONE, NO NOTE. Of course I don't blame you harry dear." Mrs Weasly's voice rang out. "But they were starving him mum; they put bars on his windows. " Ron whined. "You better hope I don't put bars on your windows. Oh hello Emily, come have some breakfast dear." Mrs Weasly said. They all turned. "Emily!" the twins yelled hugging me. "Hi boys, hi harry, hi Ron." I said giving everyone a hug.

After breakfast, the owls arriving and finding out Gildaroy bloody Lockhart would be our D.A.D.A teacher I went for a walk with Fred and George. "I forgot something." Fred said. George said leant in to kiss me. I could have got out the way but I didn't want to. He kissed me and I kissed me. It felt so natural. But that wasn't the only reason. "I have been waiting to do that for ages." He whispered. "Me too!" I said back. "I really like you Emily." He said. "I like you more." I said. "Should we keep this a secret?" we said together. "Yes except for Fred he knows." Fred said dropping out of a tree. I kissed George again making Fred retch and run away.

(a/n sorry for the shortness just wanted to show you how they got together before they go back to hogwarts)