chapter 39

Emily's p.o.v

I walked into Dumbledores office and stood in front of his desk. "ah Emily do take a seat. now have you been reading that book?" he asked. "yes and I do believe I have discovered my power." I said smiling. "ah and what might it be." "I believe I'm a shield." at that his smile dropped and he looked shocked. "Emily. well I must tell you that the death eaters cannot know this, this power hasn't been seen for 50 years." "and this increases my risk of being captured." "as long as we keep it between us it will not risk your safety." "okay" "now would you like to demonstrate." "gladly"

"before I end our session do you have any questions?" he asked. "yes, I was thinking today about when I used to get angry. papers and other things used to fly around." "ah well unlike the other three powers that you posses, controlling the elements is not as easily tamed." also what your saying is that what the elements reacting." "yes you see when ever you got angry the elements would clash, as soon as you learned to control it the power was lessened. when you learned to control your anger your power was controlled the same way." I nodded wondering. "sir I was wondering if I could just practice something. don't worry I've been practising with Harry and he isn't dead. just confused." "go ahead." I pictured Dumbledore outside the door and he disappeared. he walked back into his office impressed. "you have mastered it emily. you may go." "thank you see you soon."

I walked down the stairs and through the hall. I saw draco looking round. I slipped behind a pillar. he looked oddly suspicious. I tip-toed behind him hiding when needed. I realised where we were. draco looked behind him before walking into the room of requirements.

I waited for a while before he came out. he again looked around before heading in my direction. I knew what to do, I imagined myself in bed. I looked up and there I wad in a room of sleeping girls. so it works on my self too, wow. this will come in handy. it's like apperation but without the sticky feeling. I wonder how limited the distance is. I pictured hogsmeed where the fountain was. I opened my eyes I was next to the black lake. okay not quite. I pictured my bed and I wax there. I need to ask Dumbledore how far I can go, it's much better than apperation.