chapter 20

George's p.o.v

so todays the big day, i am putting my name into the goblet of fire. Yesssss, the potion is ready- hogwards meet your contender. "george you ready." "ready when you are fred." me ems and fred ran into cheering people.

Emilys p.o.v

it was exilirating- even if i wasnt doing it i helped them brew the potion. there was alot of cheering. "its not going to work." hermione said in a singsong voice. "and whys that?" george asked her sitting next to her. "because you see that, that is an age line, dumbledore drew it himself." vicky said. "and im sure he thought about so pathetically dimwited." hermione said. "thats why he wouldnt have thought of it because its no pathetically dimwitted." said fred sitting beside vicky who blushed wickardly. then got up "ready fred?" "ready george!" "bottoms up" they said then they took a swig and jumped into the ring. nothing happened so everyone cheered they dropped their names in, nothingg happened and everyone cheered. then the fire emurged and pushed them out they looked like old men and started to fight. we were all yelling fight exept hermione and vic who pulled me down, they were to sensiable. they viktor krum came in everyones attention exept the twins went on him as he dropped his name in the goblet of fire. i was waiting for the twins to stop fighting. "oh my unicorns you like fred he likes you and viktor likes you and you like him! oh my crackers its so obvs!" they both went crimson and i skipped out feeling very happy with my self.

"okay sit down sit down." dumbledore said. he was revealing the champs. "the durmstrang champion it viktor krum." everyone cheered and he went through to the little room. "the beaxbatons champion if fluer deleclour." i cheered loudly. "the hogwarts champion is cedric diggory." people cheered. "exellent! we now have our three champions. but in the end, only one will go down in history. only one will hoist this challice of champions... this vessel of victory... the triwizard cup!" there was alot of ohhh's and ahhh's and cheers. but my attention was on te goblet. soon eveyone was lloking at it it spat out another piece of paper. "harry potter" dumbledore said. "HARRY POTTER!" he barked. hermione pushed up harry and he walked through the door. there was alot of gasping and comments. but my mined was wondering, "HOW THE FUCK DID HE GET HIS BLOODY NAME IN?" i yelled, that was supposed to be in my head. my hands went over my mouth and everyone staired at me. "thats what i want to know miss black, now everyone off to bed." he yelled. i walked into my room and saw a letter attached to an owl. i pilled it off and gave it a treat. the letter read.

Emily,

the quiddich world cup was all over the news paper. are you all right please right me soon i have been worried. hows hogwarts at the moment and that boyfriend of yours?

dad x.

i picked up a pen and paper.

Dad,

it was fun and im okay. harry said he saw the man who conjered the dark mark but didnt recognise him. i will let harry tell you about that though. hogwarts is very intresting and im sure you know why so i wont say anything. my boyfriend got turned into an old man after trying to get his name into the goblet of fire as did his brother, but they are ok now. we need to talk soon, how about talking through the fire 1am sunday harry can join us but you can tell him, im still cross at him for putting his name in the goblet of fire. it wouldnt have been so bad if he had told me but he didnt and then pretended to be innosent! well talk soon!

Emily xoxo