chapter 11

Emily's p.o.v.

we walked up to a carriage and got in. the area around felt haunted. well it might as well be. there are dementors surrounding the hole freaking place. I clutched Georges arm and looked around. I was so relieved to see the entrance and get inside. the moment I stepped in I was attacked by two squealing girls. "do you have to do that?" I asked. "no, but it's nice to see you too." Katie replied sarcastically. "I missed you two." I said hugging Angela and Katie. "how about our usual welcome back party?" Angela asked "yup, third years and up." I said. Ron grinned as he passed, he's been wanting to join one of our party's for ages. "pass it along, third years and over party tonight, meet at the common room to turn invisible then go to the room of requirements." I whispered to a few people. as I did so I realised that Remus was staring at us like he knew what we were up to.

after dinner me, Fred and George got out a piece of parchment. "I solemnly swear we are up to no good." I whispered as I tapped the parchment. the map revealed its self. "ok so that corridors free" I whispered. we shock down to the corridor and but buckets of ice water on class room doors. planted dungbombs and set out other gruesome traps. I really couldn't wait to see this unravel in the morning. we went back up to the Gryffindor common room to get ready for the party.

I put on a dress with thin straps, a baggie cardie and some boots. I added the locket that was always around my neck and the charm bracelet that was once my mother's. I made my hair go purple and curly but kept my eyes blue. they were the one feature my mum had given me. I was really my dad's daughter. "ohh you look nice. trying to impress someone." Angela asked. "why would I need to do that" I smirked and pinned my hair back and brushed my fringe. "Oh that's right you have a boyfriend." Katie said. "will he not get jealous when we play spin the bottle." Angela said. "I will just kiss anyone except George on the cheek." I said. "ok then." they said together.

we all met up at the room of requirements and had a game of spin the bottle. my bottle kept landing on Fred and George, two peoples bottles landed on me. I stuck to my word and kissed them on the cheek. they looked thoroughly disappointed until I cuddled into George, then they understood. we partied for hours by the time we got back I had to be lifted into bed I was so drunk.

"I am never drinking again." I whined the next morning as I got changed. Angela giggled and was told to shut up by Katie who also had a hangover. "you look like crap." George said to me. "Oh that's why I love you you make me feel special." I said sarcastically. I nearly tripped on the stairs and was caught by George who set me down on the sofa. I put my head in my hands and splashed myself with some cold water that I conjured up. I felt better and morphed away my Unholy appearance. I walked into the hall but couldn't eat a thing.