chapter 8

Emily's p.o.v

It had been discovered that the chamber of secrets had been opened. Even though the teachers weren't admitting it I knew that it was. I was walking down the hall wondering why harry was being accused. I walked round the hall. Hermione was lying in the middle of it with a mirror. I took out mine. It was round here somewhere. My eyes fell upon the yellow eyes reflected in my mirror. The moisture in my skin froze and every breath stung. The cold cut through me like a knife and my heart sank. I crashed to the floor, now unaware of my surroundings, just stuck in my own head.

George's p.o.v

"Where is she!" Oliver yelled. Emily hadn't showed up. We all walked out hoping that she would come up to us. "The match has been cancelled go to your common room." Magongal yelled. "But professor you can't cancel quiddich!" Oliver yelled. "Don't argue with me wood" and with that we all turned around. "Except weasly, weasly and potter." She added and we walked up to her. "What have you done now?" Oliver hissed.

She took us to the hospital wing along with Ron. Magongal took them to one bedside and took us to another. "Emily." I whispered. I was shocked. "Oh god!" Fred said. We turned to Magongal. "What happened?!?!?!" we demanded. "She's been petrified." She told us.

Fred's p.o.v

George was taking it very badly, he hardly left her side. Only to have a shower and eat was when he would leave. I took to staying with her too, not only because they let me miss class but because she was my best friend. Harry visited her a lot and Malfoy came a few times... without his friends. We caught him one time crying, another time hugging her and another holding her hand and telling her to wake up. I never realised how close they were. But that didn't stop me from embarrassing him. It was fun, but George didn't think so. Surprisingly enough her was the one telling me to stop it and don't be so mean. This Emily thing was really getting to him badly. I never realised how much he liked her!

George's p.o.v

Everyone was celebrating. The monster was gone, Ginny was safe and harry and Ron did all the rescuing. The potion to get Emily back wouldn't be ready for another week so of course I wasn't happy. I missed kissing her, holding her, her hair, her voice and her in particular. So when I heard her voice I thought I was dreaming. "Fred, George!!!" it yelled. "It's Emily" lee said pointing to the door. I looked up and saw her. I went running towards her with Fred and she came running towards us. She hugged us. Oh what the hell, I lent in and kissed us. The hall was either cheering or booing. A few people yelled "finally." She was blushing and her hair went pink. "I missed you." I whispered. "I missed you too." She said leaning in to kiss me.

We were on the train. Emily was draped across Fred and me; Angela, Katie and lee were on the other side. "What a year!" Angela said. "Does Hogwarts ever get boring?" I asked. "Nope" Emily said leaning up and kissing me. "Ok you two can stop that now." Lee said chucking a book at us. It hit me in the head. I rolled my eyes threw it back and carried on kissing her.

At the platform we said goodbye to Angela, lee and Katie. Emily was spending the hole holiday with me and Fred. We were holding hands. Mum noticed and gasped. She looked like she was going to cry so Ginny hugged her.